Say I want to start keeping notes and a calendar on a device separate from my smartphone...

Say I want to start keeping notes and a calendar on a device separate from my smartphone. What device is best suited for this task?

I'm guessing the unfortunate answer is probably another smart phone with airplane mode enabled.

Pen and paper.

Tablet or small laptop

Disgusting

suggestions for "small laptop"?

Is it so unfortunate to use a disconnected android device?

>How do I secure my stalker log/schedule without being tracked?

lol'd
subtle

Paper and pen.

Stone tablet

the gpd win is smol enough and x86. You can run whatever windows/linux calendar and note suite you want.

Sorry i meant the GPD Pocket*

Pen and pad

That's literally what the samshit note series is for.

Get a stylo 3 if you're too poor/jewish to get one. It's a little laggy but gets the job done.

Other smartphone without sim card

Palm Vx

Battery life is a week+

It's a great PDA

dat nostalgia

Nah, real question is
>how can I pretend to be all different as I am a total fucking hipster and I need attention

>>suggestions for "small laptop"?
Depends on what you want, really
If you want an usable laptop, at least something like a thinkpad X220 (t)

That will not fit in a pants pocket my guy

My mom uses one of these, works great.

In Suriname they call it a madiwodo

Pfffhaha it's this fucking retard again.

"won't fit in a pocket" is literally the new "I'm a fucking hipster snowflake"

-t.handsfull

i had this x50v long time ago. god it was a machine, one of first ones with 3d accelerator. had some serious memory management issues on winmo5 though.

anyway, proper answer is
or any other Palm. old palms might not be suited for much nowadays, but when it comes to basic PDA tasks like notes or calendar, those things were simply flawless, perfectly tailored for this single task of organizing your life.

this entire idea is a bit retarded nowadays when you have octacore monster in your pocket, but i guess i won't stop you if you wanna try. old palms in good condition can be found for symbolic money.