Louisiana flooding is the country’s ‘worst natural disaster’ since Hurricane Sandy, Red Cross says

Louisiana flooding is the country’s ‘worst natural disaster’ since Hurricane Sandy, Red Cross says

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/17/louisiana-flood-victims-face-long-road-back-to-normal-i-lost-everything/?utm_term=.378093a69e3f

I'm sad Sup Forums, cheer me up. What a shitty summer this country is having.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGs2iLoDUYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Go to France
>Get trucked

After you Southerners fought to prevent Hurricane Sandy victims from getting federal aid, you deserve this 100 times over. Get fucked.

NY cuck spotted.

No one likes citydwellers, the south WILL rise again!

Also, IT'S FUCKING HOT IN THE EAST COAST HELP. My dumb ass almost got heat stroke yesterday.

Not even from the northeast. Those inbred fuckers' respond to Sandy revealed them to be nothing more than traitorous backstabbing pieces of shit. They deserve to be exterminated.

Florida panhandle here, as you can see in my pic it is currently 79 at night here, it was 97 this afternoon. We've had alot of rain though recently so everything is growing like crazy. It's "cooling off" a little starting tommorow though

Cucked by mother nature

Move nigga

I just want to know why it took you guys until NOW to report on the flooding here.

The flooding started last thursday; it took you almost a WHOLE WEEK to start caring about Louisiana, and still there's relatively no coverage on it because we didn't start a looting race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGs2iLoDUYE

Climate change at work, it gets worse every year

Kill yourself faggot

>Climate change

>trooper points gun at his 7-year-old during traffic stop

>america
>first world

PICK ONE

>tfw Louisianan
It's fucked over here, guys. Feels super bad

what part? My old home was entirely under water, but my new home only submerged my driveway.

It was apparently just a misunderstanding. Nothing happened.

If your government asked for help I'm sure we would respond

What's happening? Where aren you at? Is there looting yet? Is there a big death toll, or is it more of a case of many, many, many people losing their homes and most of their posessions?

We're the definition of 1st world, silly leaf

Where are you?

I almost got shot for getting out of my car when pulled over for a traffic violation.

Guy must've been former military.

Why would you do that, are you retarded?

Lafayette, but this was in Grosse Tête.

Yeah true