Why do the Japanese type like autists? I mean their fucking grammar sucks massive dick...

Why do the Japanese type like autists? I mean their fucking grammar sucks massive dick, sometimes i can't even understand what they're trying to say, fucking go back to speaking your second rate language please for fucks sake. Hell EVEN FUCKING RUSSIANS anf FINNISH have type better than them.

*type better than them

*type better than them

and*

>even finnish

finns speak better english than you fags

A FUCKING LEAF

why you angry?(´・ω・`)

Bullying is not good

This is what i'm talking about

there is nothing wrong with that

>"""""""""Japanese"""""""""

Just eat blini and drink kompot, like babushka used to make. Add majonez if Slav.

*Fuck, it's a leaf!

Seriously Im 24yo neet and there is no hope improve english level more but i wanna talk with foreign shits, Im very kawaii so ok.

I want to bully japs so much. I want to scold them to tears and throw them into the pool. I want to take their gummies and eat them in front of them. Then I'll force-feed them with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call them a stinky and take their panties so they have to going commando for the rest of the trip. And when I'll give kimono back to them, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in them panties.

And when finally they snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank them in front of everyone until they'll like it. And when they'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock them again, then spank them as if my life depends on it, laughing on their moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before their climax, I'll throw them into pool once again, leaving them in them aroused state.

>Im very kawaii
post a pic how you fold your hands like cat paws and say "nya" :3

わかりました

>Singapore

Haha you guys are...

uhh

A bit authoritarian?
A diamond in a pile of shit?

damnit there's no good insults for you lot

They prefer to write in that way, because of their asian mentality. No words can't be spoken correctly when you're typing like Budda. May understand that. Thanks.

I agree. Japs should be exiled to 2chan pls

No sentence, I corrected this. Sorry.

お前は病院行け動物

と、なんの取り柄もなく働いてもいないクズニート独身糞豚が薄暗い部屋の中でひっそりとパソコンを開き相手を見下す事を書き込む事によって必死に自尊心を保つのであった。

>even finnish
But they have top tier education and they're euro.

zitto animale

Singawhat

Disneyland with the death penalty.

>Buy shitty train with low quality doors
>Chewing gum breaks door sensors
>Ban gum instead of getting a better train