I keep getting this while watching youtube or playing games, anyone knows the solution ?

I keep getting this while watching youtube or playing games, anyone knows the solution ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/45t487/system_thread_exception_not_handled_bcmwl63sys/?st=jalgou5k&sh=97db3a86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

call geek squad

Scan the QR code, I'm suuuuuuure Microsoft has some handy solutions on it

buy a new gpu

Reinstall the driver of rhatever failed. I assume some broadcom network card.

Install WhoCrashed next time look at the report

leddit answer for leddit question

reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/45t487/system_thread_exception_not_handled_bcmwl63sys/?st=jalgou5k&sh=97db3a86

>bcmwl63a.sys
Shitty ass Broadcom wifi driver. Reinstall that fucker and see if it works better.

Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

go back Sup Forumsfag

Nevermind guys, I figured it out!

>using windows

Fuck off. We all love Sup Forums for what it is, a tech freaks forum.

is it overclocked? if so, disable overclocks for while

Shut up you fucking daft twat

nope, never overclocked, no antivirus installed ( besides the windows defender ) or any other stuff. It's a clean laptop who never had viruses or problems till last week when this happened

>we're just (((collecting some error info)))

Defective gpu, ram, nic... Can be anything.

dying hdd?

Put ntoskrnl.exe bcmwl63a.sys into google.
Also isn't there a stack trace, a detailed view, that shows you the chain of programs. You might have to check the descendants to ntoskrnl.exe

It's most likely a hardware problem. Don't rely on Windows 10's error messages, they're very often completely off the mark.

Did you check your Broadcom wireless LAN driver yet? That's what the file referenced in the BSOD is.

thank you, this actually helped

changed the driver version from the browse list since it's already up to date so maybe that will solve it