Why the fuck are Canadians so looked down upon on flag boards? What did we do?

Why the fuck are Canadians so looked down upon on flag boards? What did we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCF8a5XKmtA
globalnews.ca/video/2881680/100-k-maple-syrup-shipment-stolen-in-montreal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys are generally liberal, which means you go against a lot of right wing conservative views held on these boards.

Also Canada is very awkward, it often wants to be recognised internationally and doesn't feel self confident, which makes it an easy target for ridicule.

Lastly, Canadian posters on flagboards tend to post unfunny failed banter, and therefore worsen the reputation of Canadian posters

how's life with autism

the great shitposting war against the Aussies forever changed things

lolweed

>liberal
>Meaning we don't openly say racist shit in public like that fucking autismo

>implying that australia and canada wouldn't be caught making out in the corner if we thought the other flags weren't watching

Canada is extremely relevant and has rich culture, amazing landscapes, and the world's nicest people. It has practically no flaws and so fat retards and rude euros like to blow mundane nonissues out of proportion like "a fucking leaf" so they can half-heartedly justify not living in the single greatest country on the planet.

No one here actually gives a fuck about politics, we just come here to laugh at other people.

Canadians and Australians are either racist assholes with aneurysm or SJWs, no inbetween

Fuck off spic

>Incest

>recognised
>s
British English became so powerful, it spread to its rebellious colonies far to the west?

I fucking hate Canada worst country in the world worst posters on 4chin their total existence makes no sense I hope they all die a slow painful death fukcing shitposters oh my god

el canadiANO

Cheer up bud

Whenever I see a very stupid thread it's either an American or a Canadian as OP, so.

How was Canada ever a rebellious colony?

>a few act like Americans calling everyone cucks or subhuman
>seen a few canadian CP posters
>having a leaf on their flag
I sincerely hope Canadians are nice irl and not like this

Australia, while being in the Commonwealth that has most of its members formerly part of the Great British Empire, is well known for rivalry against G.B., esp. England (see sledging in The Ashes), Mark Webber, and generally able to banter when portrayed on–screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCF8a5XKmtA

Canada is too liberal and well behaved to do shit like this.

I was quoting the Ameriposter.

wrong image, now this one.

Solid meme.

too many canadians here are just butthurt asians hating on white people all the time

so's this one.

aussies are the fkn best

Wish we'd wiped the frogs out of Quebec properly when we had the chance desu

Rightful Anglo clay.

but chang you're not even anglo

Nice try Mohammad but I am.

>projecting this hard (maybe ironically but it doesn't seem so)
oh wow look at this fool!

/r/asianmasculinity-tier butthurt shitposters

i wish canada was range banned from int

It's the australian way. Don't you remember that australian man who held his daughter in his basement dungeon for a bunch of years and raped her?

prove it

fpbp

Why does this flag get away with such terrible banter?

Americans are the worst posters by far, they legitimately get mad about things.

All Canadians are redditors and spread their cancer with every post

>You guys are generally liberal, which means you go against a lot of right wing conservative views held on these boards.
>Also Canada is very awkward, it often wants to be recognised internationally and doesn't feel self confident, which makes it an easy target for ridicule.
>Lastly, Canadian posters on flagboards tend to post unfunny failed banter, and therefore worsen the reputation of Canadian posters
>fpbp

+1
this post is true listen to this man

have a (you), fellow user :)

good post!

It's the only cunt in the world where reddit is the most popular social network.

Once upon a time (about a year ago), Australian posters pretty much bullied Canadians off the board. For a long time, Canadians couldn't post ANYTHING without getting a reply of
>A FUCKING LEAF

Then everyone else joined in and it was a good laugh so now we just enjoy bulling Canadians.

we became....MEME GODS! Lesser countries will literally hate us and look down on us but we places our claim amongst the greatest of all shitposter countries and kept our own meme secrets. Truly we're god's chosen. The haters should literally die

/end

Shut the fuck up you disgusting sub-human.

>Queensland

Opinion discarded.

We can swap flags if you want

TASMANIA
A
S
M
A
N
I
A

We're the new Argentina. It'll pass eventually.

''If you kill your leaves they win''
What did she mean by this?

I got this capture.

WHERE IS MY RANSOM MONEY YOU FUCKING LEAFS?!

globalnews.ca/video/2881680/100-k-maple-syrup-shipment-stolen-in-montreal

"We're sorry."
Weak desu

leaf

Because you suck america's dick.

Canada is not able to have a opinion of its own.

You are the unfunny Australia.
Some of you guys can be allright of course, but when you see cringy butthurt "banter" post, you can safely assume it's by Canadian.