I'm in love with a Serbian girl. What can you tell me about Serbians and Serbia?

I'm in love with a Serbian girl. What can you tell me about Serbians and Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrazytourist.com/15-best-places-visit-serbia/
youtube.com/watch?v=g7XMwlcG8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=GsqaF9xBgM0
youtube.com/watch?v=XuUFIFM5hqA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAkEfOSKnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_rNWQE5ammw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

landmines

They're pretty much Turk/gypsy mix

t. Shqiptard

The fact that I love living in my country is a really unique feel. If ih had to describe it I would say it's a mixture of undieing pride and bitterness. Compered to western countries my living standard is shit tier. But not unberable. If all you need is the love you feel towards your nation and minimal material desires its quite enjoyable. But as a direct contrast to the economic situation Serbia is one of the safest countries in the world. You are allowed to have guns and tge government isnt really bent on disarming those who dont exactly have the right papers. Even if 60% of Serbs have more than one weapon we dont really carry them outside. Its considered retarded to do so. Despite all that murders and roberies are extremely rare in Serbia. I mean 1 or 2 serious cases a year rare. We are generaly racialy pure. 80% of Serbs you would see walking the streats of any serbian city are white. We qre very hospirable to foreigners,even muslims. As long as they dont try to shove their values and laws on us. We have some pretty cool minorities that all speak Serbian and dont cause shit (Hungarians,Romanians and Slovaks..). We have a strong military for the size of our country. I mean 60,000 professionals and 200,000 volonters with 256 modern tanks and a river fleet is pretty stong I think. About 50% of male above the age of 18 join the army to get basic military training and 20% of girls. And the girls. I think that we have the most beautiful girls in the world. Most tourists say so at least. And the best thing,they mostly dont dress like sluts,arent feminazis,can shoot a gun like a sniper (when trained) and are extremely loyal. Since i finished medical high school and have been in a majority girls class plus have sisters. I can safely say that the huge majority of girls finds muslims,africans and asians repulsive as sexual partners.

We also have a heroic history that can be converted into thousands of movies (we have a great cinematography too). We have a state religion which hasnt changed a bit in the last millenium and great historical and natural sites. So yeah despite the bad economy I wouldnt live anywhere else and would fight to the death to protect everything I have. I hate the curent government but that is irrelevant.

>A FUCKING TWO-HEADED CHICKEN

Learn how to make blini, kompot, majonez and kotlet, and your gf will love forever.

t.Donald Trump slav importer

I think that's Slovenia.

>GLITTER

two words: remove kebab

Thanks, I'm visiting Serbia in 3-4 weeks and this was useful. Anywhere else I should go except Belgrad?

try zlatibor 2bh its basically the serb switzerland

right, she is a slovenian model.

I'm Serbian and I can tell you straight away that any Balkan woman will make your fucking hair fall out if she's hot.

Be very careful. What is she like?

>his flag literally has 50 Somalian flags in it

Thanks friend.
I think this list is pretty good.

thecrazytourist.com/15-best-places-visit-serbia/

Would add places like Devils Town and Justiniana Prima (If you like natural and historical beauty)

Also, have in mind that the two I added are tricky to get to if you don't do a little research before hand. And if you are prone to geting agitated by getting slightly lost now and then, should be avoided. But if you manage the trip it is rewarding. Pic related its Devils Town (Djavolja Varos in serbian) took it myself.

Yup.

This isn't Bosnia.

We're not Russians, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7XMwlcG8-k

>get BTFO'd by the Ottomans
That is a summary of serbias history.

>Get overrun by emus

You can't make this shit up, senpai.

Thanks senpai

i love you serbia

>This isn't Bosnia.
Isn't Bosnia serbian?

only 49%

>turbo folk
>no coast
>orthodoxy and shit
>we wuz yugos
>kosovo is a serbian province
>mercedes 190 and mimi mercedez

youtube.com/watch?v=GsqaF9xBgM0

well make it 100%

Watched yesterday volleyball at the Olympic Games russia vs serbia, very talanted and beautiful girls.

ROKI
O
K
I

youtube.com/watch?v=XuUFIFM5hqA&feature=youtu.be

What do Serbians mean by this?

Why is there a gypsy in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAkEfOSKnQ

As you should

Kek, no. Muslims breed fast.

Coast is for pleb.

S L A V S
L
A
V
S

I've just got back from the Netherlands. And I had a Serb working with me. I was sure they look similar to us. But they look 100% Turkish. I learned some basics of Serbian and I ought to say the language is very similar though. We mostly talked Serbo-Polish instead of English, because he only spoke Dutch. Later I also met an Albanian-Bosnian guy. And you can't differentiate them from ordinary Turks or Arabs

To serbians, does it's true that this guy was joking and wasn't serious when he made this song ? A Serb told me that he wasn't pro-war or something like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=_rNWQE5ammw

Probably. Not many Serbs are pro-war, bar Bosnian Serbs. Not even them, actually.

Enjoy the dagger in your back

Pls reply to this

What did they mean

Why do these guys look so Turkish?

This

>What can you tell me about Serbians and Serbia?

Don't fall in love with Serbians girls.

The guy on the left is a gypsy.