Let's hear those startup ideas, Sup Forums

Let's hear those startup ideas, Sup Forums

Ultra lightweight household,appliances that are traditionally extremely heavy.
>fridges
>washers / dryers

Would be appealing to places with lots of stairs and sometimes no elevators, such as apartment complexes

I actually know someone who's dad owns a factory a few towns over from where they live that 24/7 inside has a thousand naked guys whacking off into a giant vat with a hose at the bottom of it that goes outside the factory, underground, back to his house and up to his bedroom where he just sits and chugs cum all day.

Facebook but for virgins, loners, neets, basement dwellers and other pariahs of modern society.

Also, Tinder for agoraphobics.

cloud rendering

It could work, but things like mini fridges and freezers are already light enough to carry. Would you try making those even lighter, too?

They are called /r9k/ and /soc/ you idiot.

hold up, I'll make the logo first.

Subscription based ramen delivery service. Custom "artisan" flavor combinations all in a self heating can, just add water.
There would also be a free Ramen Ideas app that recommends you recipes based on 2-3 items you already have.

I don't know why this made me laugh.

Online service that catfishes the target of your choice.

A modern phone that has a thick battery and a headphone jack.

ironing robot

Broadbean

Ultra640 SCSI revamp, basically saying fuck you to SCSI TA for fucking Parallel SCSI users and making SAS instead.

>thick
replaceable*

perfect. but can we call it steamy?

blockchain based grindr

Just have both

They only recently thought to replace the counterweight in washers and dryers with a tank you can fill with water

this would help me find who gave me AIDS

Autist love hotels.

Want to fuck but don't want to talk to people or look a human in the eye?

Two rooms are adjoined by a wall with a hole, either glory hole size or big enough for your ass. One person straps in and presents their mouth or ass. The other inserts their dick.

No one sees the other person, and the hotel is set up to let people enter or leave one by one. Pricing for each for depends on demand. Female prossies also an option.

Would you go?

Sounds like a great way to spread STDs.