youtube.com/watch?v=miZHa7ZC6Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Out of thousands of VHS tapes I've ever used I have never had this happen

motherfucking bread boards!

lost

youtube.com/watch?v=GuY4FR-bmGY

My school had this shit. Good times..

Are breadboards not used today?
I've been doing a little bit of stuff with arduino and they're hella useful for that shit.
Cheap as chips too

I remember minefield, I was too young to understand any of it apart from "makes ur browzer fasturr" and I was excited.
I don't really remember it making all that much difference. Was it actually good?

He said Nostalgia, not PTSD.

they had emulators installed?

Yes. At my job, we pull them out when we need to rapid prototype.
Most commonly we use them with breakout boards to test new chips or circuit designs before we design the PCBs.

'member when the internet was good, and browsing afternoons/evenings were comfy?

i remember

aRE YOU GUYS MEMEING? tHIS IS RATHER ODD

Sitting in a cheap computer chair and staring at a low res box monitor was everything but comfy.

No I'm not memeing about playing around with Arduino. Have you played with them yet? You can get everything you need to play around with it for like $10 usd. I'm currently making an array of LEDs to light up my stairs at home when it's dark and someone walks past them, so that when my dog needs to go out at night, the lights turn on and she won't fall down the stairs.

I'm also midway through using it to act as a power button for my pc and lighting with an addressable rgb led strip, so instead of a HDD activity light, it'll flash a pulse through the LED strip, but I'm a bit retarded and FastLED is confusing and I'm not used to low-level languages like C.

Shit's great for testing

DELETE

I expected this to happen when the video dragged too long.

It happened only once or twice on the big VHS but on the smaller tape drives for music, it happened frequently.

>Sitting in a cheap computer chair and staring at a low res box monitor was everything but comfy.
Neither does sucking fat nigger cock but has that stopped me?

>she won't fall down the stairs.
You should have rather set-up cameras to make money off of youtube. jk
Seems like a boring hobby, lighting things up

youtube.com/watch?v=miZHa7ZC6Z0