Why do americans love Obama now?

Why do americans love Obama now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyup1hs-vDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People have started to appreciate Obama after realizing what kind of a shitshow the next four years will be, regardless of who wins.

we feel sorry for him, he accomplished nothing and the one thing he did manage to do was a huge failure because he nievly trusted the insurance companies not to turn obamacare into a long lasting example of why socialized healthcare is a 'bad idea', since common people have no idea what single payer even means.

If you don't vote for Hillary then you hate women and are part of the problem.

Thanks Obama

This is irony.
If not.
This is misogyny.

This pretty much.

Obama, good along with bad, is nothing in comparison to what we have next.

All people have against Hillary is that she's a strong woman so men feel threatened, just like with that Ghostbusters movie. But the world is changing whatever you like it or not.

>believing the president does a damn thing

we have fantastic memes ahead no matter what happens!

we cant lose!

escapism from the present

He's deporting illegal immigrants at a record pace, even faster than Bush

He's drone striking the ever living shit out of mudslimes

I appreciate those 2 elements even if he sucks at quite a lot of other areas.

Theoretically, the President does very little.

Since the early 20th century the Executive branch has been gaining more and more power, and this has gotten even worse during the Cold War. The last time Congress authorized a declaration of war was after Pearl Harbor, since then the President has acted on his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyup1hs-vDA

We have not technically had a 'war' though. Vietnam was a 'policing action', and the iraq war was like, over by the time congress could legally tell bush to knock it off :^)

Meanwhile obama wrote an executive order, years ago, to close guantanamo bay, and its still open.

The president cant do anything with out at least a strong minority of support.

The president sets the agenda as to what becomes a focus point and eventually law. Just the threat of a veto is sometimes enough to kill a bill.

The most concrete and lasting power the president has is appointing judges. For instance, right now there's a fight over the spot on the Supreme Court. Once approved, a Supreme Court Justice is there for life. Think of how many cases since the death Scalia that would have turned out differently had he still been around. Everybody and their grandmother knows his exact views and intentions.

>american democracy

Not if you vote for a third party.

Congress still needs to pass a budget on military action that exceeds 90 days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution

get educated sheepfucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
>Australian democracy

They would never win. The most we can hope for is that they have a large enough turnout to get publicity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1975

trump have sad it is rigged system.
ZOG rules usa and its bootlickers

>voting for a third party
As a Trump supporter, nothing makes me happier than seeing an ex-Bernie supporter voting Green.

You support a meme with shitty policy standings.
He wants to "Shut down the internet to prevent terrorist attacks".
The guy might have made a good candidate if he shut his god damn mouth on subjects he has no clue about.

>saved the economy
>killed osama
>iran nuclear deal
>opening of cuba

>6 pt difference
>3 pt MOE
>why do Americans love X?

can you all stop being so fucking stupid, if you were to look at a "full" graph (ie one representing values 0-100) both lines would be almost parallel.

seriously look at the y axis LOOK AT IT

Oh god please tell me I hit the nail on the head and you're actually, unironically, literally, seriously voting for Stein.
>You support a meme
You are a meme.

51.9 is actually pretty decent for presidential approval polls. At the end of his term Bush had a 22% approval rate.

>saved the economy
hearsay
>osama
they knew where he was the whole time, he literally just did that to gain some popularity on the short term.
>iran
i dont like muhammadans but i also dont understand why people dislike iran specifically. Why can some countries have nukes and others not? There is no real legitimate reason. You can use your powers to try and stop what you dont want happening, sure, but you cant say just because something is done in someones self interest that their self interest is inherently right and the other guys is inherently wrong
>cuba
desperate attempt to be remembered for something

i like how trump did that seth mcfarlane roast shit in 2012 and now the internet has censored it

what would he talk about then?

Why don't more people vote for third parties?

read propaganda by edward bernays

You could say that the motivation behind everything he did was just to be remembered, but you can't also turn around and say that he accomplished nothing.

it deppends on (you)