Are Slavs white?

Are Slavs white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not in a million years. Even if the last Germanic or Finn died they still wouldn't be.

Both of you should meet up for some gay sex, seeing as you make those threads every day.

Slavs were white a generation ago, but fetal alcohol syndrome turned them into potatos

well Russian women sure look fine so there is still some good genes there.

Germans are complete cuckolds now and their women are more manly than the men.

Nope. They never were, and they never will be.

>a fucking fruit

>Country in Europe that's east of France
>White

>>France

Hello nigger from Louisiana

i prefer
>a fucking fern

well memed though

>Country in Europe that's east of France
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

Yeah, they are white, they belong to European family

NO!

You never get tired of this you autist?

He's asking an important question so fuck off

>countries west of germany
>white

joo

Finland and Australia are weak and powerless countries.

a usual butthurt finnicshit

Finnics are superior to 3rd world Slavic filth

Superior at being inferior and butthurt XD

Less talking more plunging

>slav
>calling others inferior

I'm black. Now prep me sissyboi

autism, nothing new.

Finns and Germanics are better deal with it. We made the best countries in the world while your people would rather do crimes in London than work towards improving Poland.

Delusional little mongol. Thinking you're better just because of your irrelevant geographical position. Kek

>Serbia

Even Poland is on a higher level than Serbia because while they are mindless Slavshits they aren't mindless Slavshits raped by Turks.

>responding to finnic autist seriously

Kek enjoy your frozen land irrelevant Fingol

your highest mountain is named after a lesser being

how does it feel?

t. Warmongering nigger Serv

You do realize that people with autism do that? Categorize everything?

>well Russian women sure look fine
leave them alone. pls.

Average Slavic male

t. impotent Nazi

Average Slavic couple

fuck off vanya
we love foreigners and you can do nothing about it. if you want to compete with them you'd better try to improve yourself instead of whining

Autism. Why are you ignoring things that clash with your worldview? Posting pictures you collected must feel good for you, it relieves stress. But it is compulsatory too. I feel sorry for you

>Associates lack of warmongering with potence
Truly nigger tier behaviour

Says the mongol Kek tell me finnburo, why are your wymyn so disgusting?

Pic related average Finnish woman

Get out of Estonia, Igor.

Germanic people are descendants of warrior aristocracy. You have some discrepancies there.
You want a war more than slavs, a race war. You are just too weak to fight. Gather your strenght little Nazi, and then you can lose again and learn your place again.

This one actually looks pretty Estonian to me with her shitbrown hair, yellow teeth and thick Baltic eyebrows.

why you little bitch

>finno-ugrics
>white

This girl isn't just Slavic, she's also Muslim!

Is your mind blown?

t. degenerate expat. role-playing as a woman online, as for a special rate with prosties in real life

>slanty-eyed fucks from SIberia
>white

>white people
>white

>You have some discrepancies there.
Servs are clueless as always.

look how white we are XD
true sumerian masterrace

SUOMI STRONK WE WAR YOU XD

THEY'RE CLONING

oga booga perkele

we contributed more to the world than slavshits...oh wait XD

Slavic look I bet her mother is a mail order bride from Poland

Slavic untermenschen got BTFO last time, we'll gladly do it again

>white people
>white
tip top fucking kek, just when I thought Sup Forums autists can't get any more Sup Forums

It's literally two Finns and one Strayan shitposting.

This girl isn't just Slavic, she's also Muslim!

Is your mind blown yet?

Slavs are not white.

ayy lmao

Slavic menace will be destroyed by finnic khanate again

t. Country who's one and only significant contribution to our species is a poorly drawn bear

all of them are not that cute 2bh but the russian is the most beautiful anyway. how can the rest of the world even compete?

look, neither most slavs (east and south slavs for different reasons) nor finns are white. /thread.

we are whitish.

Lol Finnish women are fucking gross, I've been to Finland a few times, their women are fatter than Americans, dont shave their legs and smell sweaty.

Absolutely horrible.

makes you think

Your values are based on waging wars and you call warmongering a nigger behavior. You must be confused.
Do you want a race war?

Spot the Slav(e) diaspora

Finns have made tremendous contributions to information technology in the past 30 years which made things like Sup Forums possible.

t slavshits

>your

>implying Finnshits have anything in common with Germanics
Just because they've been colonized by Swedes doesn't mean they're germanic. They're siberian filth.
Patton praised Poles.

U mad finncuck?

Helsinki was an irrelevant backwater town prior to being made the capital, that's no secret. Even so, Helsinkians enjoy a higher standard of living today than the average Warsawian sub-human.

good thread

>finlan is a country for 80 years
>it never existed before
>finns think they're not russia or swedish but finnish
tip top

>Implying ur not catholic russians
gzrzegorz pls

Finns and Germanics are both capable of creating countries where Slavs/Niggers try to move to because their home countries are inferior in comparison.

Swedes write of Finnish kings ruling over them, with Rurik being a descendant of this Finnic aristocracy as attested by genetics. Bow before your Finno-Germanian overlords, Slave.

>grzegorz
I fucking knew it, you're that autist.

Same fucking one. HOLY SHIT XD
Finns couldn't create their own country for shit.

There is no Finland in any history. You were either part of Sweden or Russia.
yeah yeah, nice fairy tales subhuman nigger.

Slavs are subhuman thus incapable of rational thought. They act only on instinct, they are savages with no sense of right from wrong.

but it's Swedes who created you and run your country that's build by the Russians

finns literally did nothing for and in finland

Remember when Finns had an empire? Top cuck

>germanic """"""""men""""""""

Sub-human Pole trying to rationalize his 3rd world living standards. Adorable.

Can't accept the facts?

Finns never created anything worth of notice, not even their country.

Did anything even happen in FInland before it became part of the Russian Empire?

poverty, inbreeding and primitive civilization

We turned this country from a shithole into a 1st world country in less than a century due to our Ubermensch Finnic heritage. Sub-human Poles have not attained such a level, for they are sub-human.

Throat singing

more like due to that no one gave a single fuck about you lol

>inb4 muh winter war
One fucking thing in their entire history. That's just patethic.

Finland was a part of the Swedish realm and Finns enjoyed the respect and rights of the Swedish king. There were even Finns who didn't speak any Swedish in the Swedish Riksdaget/diet who were provided with translators.
Meanwhile Germans treated Poles like farm animals because they could see Slavs aren't on the same level.

They're not fairytales, why else would historians like Al-Idrisi tell of ancient Finnish kings? Rurik was of Finnic descent for a reason, his Germanic underlings acknowledged his supremacy.

>Swedes and Russians turned this country from a shithole into a 1st world country
No need to thank me my alcoholic friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
0:55 Perkele confirmed

>They're not fairytales, why else would historians like Al-Idrisi tell of ancient Finnish kings? Rurik was of Finnic descent for a reason, his Germanic underlings acknowledged his supremacy.
that's nigger tier wewuzing

We went into an all out war and rose from the ashes like a Phoenix. In the meantime Poles were busy scrubbing toilets and performing other menial tasks fit for their sub-human brains.

>like a chicken
ftfy again