>my gf is just a 8/10
>not 1 amazon godess

HOW DO I KEEP ON GOING?!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MMBF3mU.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>8/10
>Unsatisfied
Wew lad, you're either a model, rich or just lying, i hope it's the former 2.

No I'm a normie.

>swiety
I'm getting a bit swiety just looking at her

You're getting holy by looking at her?

Fuck of protestant ape.

he's just from poland

are you fucking stupid ?

it hurts

At least you have a gf. Also why would have a 10? Everbody wants to fuck those and youll always be worried about it. Too much work to keep them as there would be a lot of competition, she could always find someone richer and more attractive than you.

Why Polska is so stronk?

eastern youropean grillz are the best by far in the whole world.

latvia, lithuania, poland, russia, czech

its not fun anymore.

> tfw no American Olympic goddess gf

wouldnt one single push-up be the new WR in weightlifting?
i mean - even if the feet take about half the weight its still - a lot.

Sarmatian (aka Amazon) genes.

>tfw she will never throw me to bed with her strong arms

>she's only 20 and she outclassed her competiton

he's obviously lying

Not sure she can give a decent BJ with that small mouth. Otherwise it's solid 7/10.

When I saw her head I was stunned, she is so beautiful in the face, then I saw her body and it's just an utter disappointment, so fat and in all the wrong places too (well.. at least her head isn't fat).

Because you can clearly see she's training her whole body for strength so she gets "thick". I bet she could get a better figure when getting on another diet and stopping building muscle.

>low test detected

Anyway bro. She can lose some weight and she is a solid 10/10

I'm sure her body is optimal for the sport she does, it's just not attractive. Her legs really look like they fit on the body of an obese woman, but her face is very pretty.
>low test
Horrible meme.

She's putting on extra weight for building muscle strength. She looses some weight she'll be a 9, a "strong" 9 lol.

Still better than the Slovenian one.

>Still better
You mean MUCH BETTER

Yeah, but at least she's got a manly face to go with her manly body, unlike the Polish one.

You would still want to fuck her.

What? No.

But I'm browsing through the Slovenian olympic team and we don't seem to have very good looking women. Honestly, men are better looking than women in our team. Well done, Poles.

The cutest is pic related.

confirmed germanics

Who is she?

i.imgur.com/MMBF3mU.gifv

ugh, looks very german

Hawt

The sad part is she's probably for "refugees welcome" and a dumb leftist bashing the AFD like 95% of women in Germany

Denisa Rosolova

Slavogermanoceltics 1
Rest of the world 0

baltz > slavz

who would actually care? shes a woman and nobody would care about anything she says.

>inb4 fedora
nope. just realistic and more than 10 years of relationship-experience with womenz.

Dude, I don't give a fuck about what women say, it's just that their vote is equal to that of men
That's why I "care", they are turning Germany into a liberal shithole

Hello everybody

I'm not talking about your spear thrower.

Swięty means Saint/Holy in Polish.

It has nothing to do with "sweaty", fuck off.