Why do other countries not use duvets? Like, really, sleeping under a blanket? That shit is hella uncomfortable

Why do other countries not use duvets? Like, really, sleeping under a blanket? That shit is hella uncomfortable.

That's like waking up every day of your life in a one star hotel bed. And no, a """""comforter""""" is not a duvet.

Comfortable?
Yes!

Uncomfortable?
Also yes!

This country is a burning hellhole.

I have a goose down duvet, but I really like sheets. They're just a pain to iron.

i sleep on the floor lol

Would it be sacrilege to sleep on your prayer mat?

Kek

>scandifags copy americans

disgusting non countries, should be under russian occupation

what are you gay?

Duvets are GOAT
Another reason I hate summer thought, it's too hot to even use a sheet.

Everyone here uses a duvet

A 'sheet' is the thing you put on the mattress that you lie on so you're not lying on just the mattress btw

What do you call the thing above this bed then?

A duvet cover.

Bear in mind it's hot in Greece so you probably spend more time with just that than a 'full' duvet so you might have a different word.

Maybe you have some different altogether. When it's hot in the summer I'll take the duvet out of the cover so it's just like your pic though.

it's not a duvet cover, it's just like a sheet or a paper towel if you want, you can't put anything in it

oh idk, don't have a word for that then

i though actual blankets were only still in some hotels, because its easier to clean.

i've never seen them at someones home

Wtf we use duvets

>a princess lying on 10 eider-down duvets
wtf
wtf
wtf

I was told she was lying on 10 mattresses. My whole life is a lie.

it is both. 20 mattresses and 20 duvets.

I use a duvet from October until June. Only in summer I use sheets or even nothing for obvious reasons

'top' bedsheets or blankets are the type of unfilled cover, with blankets being thick and heavy.