>Sync
Botnet

>now with voluntary botnet
> a feature

I use vivaldi but I don't give a shit.
I want Opera 12.1

>Sync the browser
>a feature

adding a word to a filter is like getting blocked on discord because you called someone a furfag piece of shit and that you're going to rape him to death and hang him from a tree

sorry, it's /.*vivaldi.*/i

also, this is blatant advertising of shit. everybody in here knows about this fucking chromes skin and nobody gives a fuck about it..

Great, ads. Just like firefox

>Sync
>Implying this is a good thing

also
>inb4 Brave shill starts posting itt

Brave is much better

neat

Add chrome-style tab dragging and maybe i'll consider using your shit browser

>Add chrome-style tab dragging
I dont think this is possible for chrmium based applications. VSCode or atom cant do it either.

I guess brave cant do it either.

Vivaldi latest news
>we do sync now, welcome to 2007
>posts nigger
>fingers crossed for the win

>nigger
>dropped

Shame, the dragging a tab to instantly create a new window feature that chrome has is a huge thing for me

How does one even change the fonts in webpages in this shit?

That's been a feature for quite a while now.

>no Android version
Garbage

Brave is bettter for Android, no one wants to run 6 applications at once to achieve what Brave does on it's own amirite?

Too bad mobile Brave is basically a Chrome copy, keeping the shitty UI and lack of features.

I just use it for adblock and https everywhere, are you a faggot? Why do you care about being able to swipe on the screen with your testicles to quickly open gaydaddies.ass? What features do you need on a mobile browser? Why do you want an UI that's laced with lewd lolis?

it is the way Firefox used to have it where you could self-host your own sync server.

>projecting this hard

>news
>reddit
why do they even fucking bother shilling here?

imgur.com/TNAJLbm

Sure it is

Can't you post your image directly on here so we can see what bullshit you're trying to convey without visiting a libtard site?

If you actually checked, you'd find it was a video

>pre-installed bookmarks
does any browser come without them?

vivaldi is a very good browser.
if you don't care for your privacy that is.

Fucking use Vivaldi you stupid nigger

I didn't and I won't, you can post GIFs and WEBMs on Sup Forums btw, so just convert it and post it. I know you're a retard and that's probably why we can't communicate efficiently.

It literally uses JavaScript for menus
It lags like a snail

Vivaldi + Ublock = GOAT

No need to excuse.

Is there a way to manually save browser settings and bookmarks? Especially to transfer these to Linux from Windows?

>now with botnet
yeah, that's gonna be a no for me, dawg

Fucking finally. Too bad for them that Firefox is finally half-decent again too.

Besides, I'm very suspicious of Vivaldi - seemingly one guy funded it out of the goodness of his heart. Yeah right. Classic bait and switch.

So do I

no it isn't lol

Use an extension.

True, there's no excuse to use garbage blink/webkit browsers

What's a good one that isn't and isn't FIrefox?

Only blink. WebKit browsers are good. Wished there was a good one for Linux.

unironically google chrome?

sync what
my history with their botnet

>litellary the same feature in firefox
>doesn't sync open tabs either
fuck off

Firefox Quantum or bust
Supporting the best browser AND the only browser with an independent engine that doesn't suck (looking at you Edge) sure feels good.

File>Export bookmarks

For settings import profile or addon or....sync

Edge is pretty cool compared what the eldery had to put up with before. Still ALOT of features you would consider granted these days are fucking missing and I don't know if pajeets didn't consider them vital or are just that incompetent. That being said, Firefox is the only mobile browser with extension support, so it wins by default.

>Quantum
Will people make firefox clones based around Quantum similar to how they make Chrome clones based around blink?