What's a good, non-botnet Android keyboard?

What's a good, non-botnet Android keyboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/en/packages/org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard/
apkmirror.com/apk/lineageos/android-keyboard-aosp-2/android-keyboard-aosp-2-7-1-2-release/android-keyboard-aosp-7-1-2-android-apk-download/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clean up your notifications faggot.

Google keyboard

For you

Isn't that just as botnet as Samsung Keyboard?

Also, why do you have WiFi, alarm and Bluetooth icons if they're always on?

And NFC.

Is there some way I can turn them off?

Gboard is the only keyboard that's actually good. I agree

Your favourite keyboard with blocked internet access. Is it that hard?

How do I do that?

Through the system ui tuner. swipe down and long press on the settings gear until it starts spinning then it should say something like "System UI tuner is available" just go to settings, sys ui tuner will be available now and simply disable bluetooth and nfc

thanks for reading my blog

f-droid.org/en/packages/org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard/

why aren't you guys using dashchan?

What's the one that MIUI uses? That had really good swipe/gesture typing, better than Swype. I thought it was the stock one but when I switched to AOSP and added the gesture jni I found the stock one to be really bad.

Use any keyboard and firewall it.

Sup Forumsentoomen doesn't like to use the best.

dont forget to block its data access in AFWall+

This. But if you want to be sure use AOSP, it's like Gboard but with no swipe

Why are you?

Because I'm using Clover

Blackberry Keyboard. It doesn't collect your data, it's light, it allows you to customize your Symbol layout with basically anything you like. It works wonderfully for physical keyboards, but I guess that also software keyboards benefit from it.

mfw at least once a month your shit breaks and y'all absorb the front page bitching about it and dashchan has never broken once and has always worked with new Sup Forums features and updates without having to be updated itself, and you STILL use clover

Been using Clover for years and have never had any issues? I also very rarely see these alleged threads.
>mfw your subjective opinion sucks

>he hasn't seen the floens spam
you're clearly not here often, keep it up

Fleksy keyboard is bretty gud

Can you post a link to an extracted apk? Also:

Clover can crash sometimes when you try to post pics, the same way Dashchan can crash randomly when you open a pic/webm. All that Floens spam is just a bunch of retards asking him to add new features or asking stupid shit like "why my shitphone with pajeetdroid 6.66 can't play webms properly?"

Here:
apkmirror.com/apk/lineageos/android-keyboard-aosp-2/android-keyboard-aosp-2-7-1-2-release/android-keyboard-aosp-7-1-2-android-apk-download/

Is there a aosp version of the map keyboard

Map keyboard?

only those that are on f droid

do any of them have swipe typing?

How has nobody said Hacker's Keyboard yet

Jap*

I have only "restrict background data", how do you get all those options?

What does dashchan offer that overchan doesn't?

Too bad its autocorrect is absolute trash. Never have I had a keyboard not know what I meant to type or not offer me the correct spelling of a word as poorly as Google keyboard

>Complains about botnet
>FB Messenger notification

LineageOS have a bunch of security related features

I think you can download the japanese dictionary just fine

>Cares about botnet
>Always has NFC and Bluetooth on
Truly a man of culture.

Are you ruski or something like that?

Fleksy is love, Fleksy is life

Where the fuck are the word suggestions?

Do any keyboards let you move the text cursor besides gboard?

this

AOSP keyboard has had swipe for ages you fucking neanderthal kys

What's the issue?

I forgot about that "swipe", but I was taking about swipe gestures on spacebar/backspace, mein nigger.

Aosp

Can someone redpill me on SwiftKey?

What's a good alternative?

Botnet, no joke. AOSP, Hacker's keyboard, Gboard (not sure about this one)

> trying to use qwerty layout on a 5" touchscreen
> not using a layout designed for the medium
> relying on botnet autocorrect to write at any speed

what font? i want to steal

They show up in small text above the QWERTY row.

Only if you flash gapps or the botnet and proprietary Google swype libraries

The default keyboard is always the best
(atleast for apple and samsung)

i don't care much about minor things outside of configurable vibration time on press, but bb keyboard is great. layout utilizes as much of a screen as it's possible and so you get pretty comfortable typing, as far as on-screen keyboards can get.

that being said, i'm still typing without vocabularies or swypes or anything, so i might have different priorities. that being said, bb keyboard is amazing for me.

I'm typing on a Keyone and like you I don't use any feature other than gestures. Swiping to the left to delete entire words feels great.

Yeah, software bb keyboard has bunch of nice extra features too. I haven't used word delete thing much, but bottom left button that doubles as ctrl is pretty much the standard for me now. I can't imagine chatting on phone without ctrl+a/c/x/v.

RIM really knows how to make phones comfortable to use through features. When i switched from bb10 q10 to new android i felt painful lack of this swipe-bottom night mode for weeks. Their small interface gimmicks were flawless.

But I do on my phone.
Tis excellent.

I've bound ctrl to bottom right button, because I prefer keeping bottom left button as shift. Physical keyboard works greatly.

Also, floens used to have an rss feed that alerted him when someone posted his name. So people naturally spammed FLOENS everywhere to fuck with him over trivial shit.

I saw a keyboard on here who's main feature was typing without having to lift your fingers off the keyboard. Not like traditional swipe - you still had to type in every character. It also had automatic spacing based on pauses in typing.
I have no clue what it was called. Anyone know?

>being this much of a fag

Also keyboard had a neat graphic where it would distort in the direction of your swipes, kind of like it was sticking to your finger slightly

So what keyboard is this, phamilia?

MesseageEase

Been around in one form or another since at least the Windows Mobile days.

Takes some getting used to, but you get a very fast and precise keyboard with full access to every symbol you want without needing to switch modes.

It even has Ctrl, Alt, Tab, etc, which is great for SSH.

Except that you can't hide specific boards on dashchan from the boards tab, and the autohide just doesn't work right.
Meanwhile clover fixes both of these things.

It's a shame, because it used to be so good

So it is basically t9 but with dragging instead of a dictionary?