This 20 years old girl is already winning a lot of CTF games here in Brazil while you is problably 25+ years old and...

This 20 years old girl is already winning a lot of CTF games here in Brazil while you is problably 25+ years old and did nothing useful with your skills and gets butthurt about women on tech.

How do Sup Forums feels when this random young girl is better than 80% of Sup Forums?

cool let me know when she does something that matters

>winning CTF games
>useful

>does something completely useless with her "skills"
>you did nothing useful with your skills

Yeah OP. Fuck off. The girl in the pic will never fuck you. Think about that as you think about how stupid the premise of your thread is. You stupid fucking faggot.

I want to see her programming socks.

i would make soup out of her. uma delicia.

actually I don't give a fuck

Winning CTF games show you have some hacking skill. And here, companies look for the winners to give them great jobs.

Good for her. Not really hard to be better than Sup Forums because 80% on here are probably shills.

>brazil
lol, anyone halfway competent already left for europe years ago.

And what about you, OP? Why are you using this girl as bait instead of doing something useful?

>companies look for winners in game tournaments
Advertisement companies I guess?

She is not white.
Non-whites cannot accomplish anything remotely significant, winning some lame CTFs is not proof of le skillz.

For CTF? No.

>t.bill gates

I don't have a problem with wimmin in tech. I have a problem with annoying wimmin in tech

>good game girl, now create something useful
>blank

Play videogames had nothing to do with tech industry.

Put this post on Sup Forums

I'm brazilian and i know her.
She sucks, but the other monkeys suck more.

Anyone here who knows anything different from usual is seen as a god.

>Winning useless competitions from a useless country because she checks the female box
Wow

Dude I won plenty of fucking CTF games in my early-teens. Like, fuck just go Scout in 2fort and you're set.
Oh by the way OP, your thread is shit.

??? I have a career and a hot gf... who, I really appreciate, doesn't fucking care about understanding software. Thank fuck I get to do a job I love, and go home and leave work at work. Fuck having a significant other who does exactly what you do. Only actual autists who only have one focus in life want someone who does exactly what they do.