I understand you mexicabros

I understand you mexicabros.

>Istanbul is representative of Turkey as a whole

>tfw live in mexico city
>tfw cute girls never notice me

What is this some kind of whiteness graph?

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>brown eyes and hair
>White
Choose one, you Arab man.

light hair map

so you are too.We are not arab.Most of turk looks like Iraninan not arab ignorant scum.

any eyes that arent dark brown are light tb h
t. hazel (brown green) eyes

Stay mad, Bedouin.

That map only really shows nordic immigration and to some extant germanic.

ERDOGAN STOP TALKING TO ME

If you're not albino, you're not white

CHI

Those girls are not mexican lel. That's a high school fair and they were the mexican booth

it looks pretty accurate to me

10% of mexico is white so its not like there cant be chicanas that look like that
usually they look more like spaniards though

>10% of mexico is white
Sure. But those particular girls are not mexicans

i dont know if they are or arent but im sure you could find some kraut descended spics if you looked hard enough
obviously most mexicans look like mestizos, indios or spaniards though.

Them gals in the left don't even look spanish. I doubt that they're mexican and if they are, they are of german descent. They're not even goodlooking anyway and Id rather fuck a nice mexican girl than that.

well no shit
one of them looks like my (germanophone swiss) cousin except a lot more potatofaced

If you mean whiteness then no as New England is filled with colonial English, French, German and Irish

im talking about hair colour

HAHA idiot.Girl in the picture arabs because she don't have yellow hair?? inbred georgian take back your erDogan

Nice Engrish Arab faggot

Mexicans only post these girls lel

he condemns you

>Roach mutt condemns you
Good, I don't care.

he is pure georgian everyone knows that.

>everyone knows that

BTFO georgian you are %75% Neolithic farmer.aka shitskin

already responded to that, on that thread nigger, stay on your threads faggot

How i see you XDD

cute little girl ^_^

what's up with her scalp?

Turks on /pol - hated by everyone and serving that too
Turks on /int - Seems to be nice and open minded
Why is there so much difference?

Turks can handle banter and dont really shitpost that much... At least not by Sup Forums standards

I didn't see much shitposting here.

Mexicans and mini Mexicans are the majority of Sup Forums. They just post under American flags.

"hey guys, why don't you like ouw mexibros? they have nice food and hate blacks and are conservatives! at least they are not arabes right? I want a latina girlfriend they are not feministas, i'm white from nueva york by the way".

You're right, 17% of the population is european, most of them spanish, french or german, 15% are indigenous, the rest of us are mestizos, so you can see an impressive variaty of physical features when you walk on the in the streets

Top kek. This.

>no burqa on the almanci
Fake

:))))

2mongol4me