Merkel blames white Europeans for rise in terror attacks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746721/Migrants-didn-t-bring-Islamic-terrorism-Germany-Angela-Merkel-refuses-blame-open-door-policy-rise-terror-attacks.html

she was mischievous even then in 70s, look at her face

>GERMANY
>YES

It was the DDR in the 70s. Everyone did it.

>Germans will stop existing in your life time
Really makes you think.

she was so cute
why do humans age so bad/

East Germany's nude beaches were (in)famous and a strange bit of freedom allowed in the stultified Eastern Bloc.

Germany yes.

I don't know how you mistake a woman saying that Islamic terrorism already existed before the refugee crisis with her saying whites are to blame

This. The worst thing is that these dumbfucks here just post their retarded mayms instead of reading what she said and form an opinion by themselves.
That said, the "Willkommenskultur" was retarded from day one and it was obvious how things would end.

>daily moil

>More Muslims in our country will not and does not have an effect on our Muslim terrorist rates

women are great rulers

Then you'll be glad to experience it first-hand soon.

more reliable than BBC

But weren't most of the recent terrorist attacks committed by 2nd/3rd gen immigrants?
She looked like a guy

Meh, Ivanka Trump never seemed like she'd be "that" kind of First Lady who'd be interested in politics or being the power behind the throne. Of course quite a few of them have been.

I see what you're trying to do but it's not funny or intelligent at all.

Do you think I'm happy at all with anything right now?

I see the writing on the wall and most of my peers are completely blind to it

If they were all like Eleanor Roosevelt, we'd be in trouble.

>Merkel blames white Europeans for rise in terror attacks
proof?

not even black people want to vote for hillary anymore

anyone who thinks she's going to win is insane

Still, she's saying that the recent terror attacks had nothing to do with the immigrants coming in 2015, when two of them came in 2015.

She had to go through some brain gymnastics to come to that conclusion.

Only the Persian in Munich.

Everyone e else was refucky

you are pretty delusional

How can no one see that the worst is yet to come

people are only just settling in. The recent, larger attacks in France were from migrants who had lived there for a time or were even 2nd gen.

Wait until these bastards become disenfranchised and bitter. That's when you see real terrorist cells and coordinated attacks.

How is everyone so blind to this? Over a million have come in, and counting, and they will similarly have aimless children with a penchant for violence. It is permanent, growing, cancer that you have willed upon your people and country.

Aluha ackbar

fuck germany

Are you implying there's someone else to blame?

Sup Forums gets cucked again

Considering Germans have been responsible for most major calamities in the last 2000 years, I'm relived they'll be bred out of existence soon.