Post your face when net neutrality rules are repealed

Post your face when net neutrality rules are repealed

Other urls found in this thread:

transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1122/DOC-347927A1.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
lmgtfy.com/?q=Internet prices statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kiddos, Net Neutrality has always been nothing been more than a 'gentlemen's agreement".

The internet of 1990s-2000s is already dead. You retards are just waking up and smelling its rotten corpse.

Service and application level contention (Paywalls, throttling, traffic shaping, censorship) already exists in full force and it will only get worse in the next decade.

There's nothing you kiddies can do about it. The masses already crossed the proverbial Rubicon a decade ago.

Big telecom, big media and governments have been loving bedfellows for years.

>amerilards on a suiciode watch

hi imgur

>american-free internet
Based Ajit "Pajeet" Pai.

These

Farewell burgers

Prove it faggot

see you in hell fatties

>my face when the water company has a deal with keurig and throttles my water pressure when I am fill my philips kettle

>FTC given control
>shitlibs lose the control they wanted
>Comcast does some gay shit
>still better off
>brainlet redditors think Americans will just vanish off the internet

Look up what happened with all the fiber we laid down in the 90s. Fundened by tax payers, telco laid the cable and then didn't use it. Govt never went after anyone.
Philadelphia in particular was something like 2bill in the hole from it.

>amerimutts gone from Sup Forums forever

Any of you guys actually read the plan?
transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1122/DOC-347927A1.pdf

Did you just meme me you cheeky fuck

This honestly has to be the most successful leftist propaganda campaign in recent years.

Really fascinates me how people think that all internetproviders will just stop competing once it passes and do a huge illegal and easy to trace conspiracy to make prices skyrocket.

Its honestly like everyone on the web suddenly dropped 20 points in iq and can only spout the memes they heard about it.

Really weirds me out honestly when there's this much cognitive dissonance.

>Reddit spacing

Wtf is reddit spacing? Having a space between words?

-sponsored by Comcast

This is undeniable proof of reddit spacing.

If you're in favor of repealing nn, you need to pull your head out of Trump's ass before you can post yfw.

>Yeah no i won't counter either of his points cause le epic me-me's XD

Alright then.

What in the world is reddit spacing?

>can't refute points
>hurr hurr leddet spaecing

Works for me :)

Now I truly see that the meme is real.

>Didn't make any points
>Expects an argument

the only meme is your IQ levels

Something like this.

Its a fresh meme straight from our sekrit club we even memes wiki article for it. (Stop being bothered by retards please senpai.)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

This is really activating my neurons.
But since I'm not actually sponsored regardless of your "Le epig meme's XD" mr rusemaster, i can clearly see you understand i have a point and is just frustrated by not thinking about it. So i'll just leave then.

>Its a scriptkiddies don't know what LATEX and Markdown are nor how long they have been around episode

Surely Comcast would never start throttling torrents like it did before net neutrality.
Surely it would never silently change its promises on Open Internet..
Surely no other ISP will do the same.
Surely majority of America has more than one ISP to pick from.

None because I'm not American

>Really fascinates me how people think that all internetproviders will just stop competing
>implying they’re competing now

>ISPs compete with each other

yep, none of this is shocking to those of us who have been around long enough. i'm glad i got to experience the peak during the late 90s through mid 00s. whatever comes next, i don't care, won't affect my life whatsoever at this point.

>m.
Fuck phonefags.

You shouldn't be too happy.

If the USA does it, we are probably facing the problem that faggot ISPs in our or neighbouring countries might also lobby for the same.

>The internet of 1990s-2000s is already dead.
What.
The "internet" only became a thing in '93.

now you have my attention.
I have no idea what latex or other bdsm clothing is but I see it this way- some people hit enter once and some twice to signify a change in subject. That's when its called a paragraph.

>just american things
kek

lel what a bunch of burger goyim, my shithole laid down fiber in 2 years and put it to use right away

>No I swear i read on an japanese basket weaving forum that they are in cahoots!
>Yeah so what if prices are decreasing as they are all expanding onto eachothers turf?
>No but you see its illegal to do business in america so nobody new can ever start their own ISP!
>Yeah i know that countries like Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland which lack net neutrality and never even had it have cheaper, more realiable and faster internet, but that's different because le epig me-me's!

Alright guys. Sorry for trying to teach you something. Have fun with your "me-me's" They seem reaaaally fun.

>ISPs compete with each other

>No I swear i read on an japanese basket weaving forum that they are in cahoots!
>Yeah so what if prices are decreasing as they are all expanding onto eachothers turf?

So what is your evidence, and why are prices decreasing?
Please post more of your memes rusemaster so i can stop replying knowing that everyone will see my point.

>asks me for proofs when all he can greentext is muh other cunts have it cheaper
post proofs your self, master ruseman

Your claim is that they are in cahoots, i cant prove a negative, therefor the burden of proof lies on you, its science 101.

>What is burden of proof

Whelp i keep forgetting how the demographic of Sup Forums has changed now that you guys came here.
Guess i'll just leave you to it then.

>makes claim that ISPs compete with each other but cannot back it up with sources
>b-but muh burden of proof!
literally worse than NN propagandists

>Hey these companies are competing, you can clearly see it in areas like NY due to the prices decreasing as the number of players increases.
>REEEEEEEE SPOONFEED ME A SOURCe I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE FREE MARKET IS REAL
>But just look in any big american city an---
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I live in a shitskin country and i can't google it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmgtfy.com/?q=Internet prices statistics

Bye bye then.

Why do you shill on here and tell lies?

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Internet prices statistics

>Despite improvements in network technology the cost to access the internet, even in areas covered by multiple large ISPs, has increased when accounting for bandwidth compared with the average

The innovation is going to be unreal, can't wait. I bet you libshit newfags will still be looking for things to bitch about when we have Korea-tier internet in a few years.

That's some weak ass bait, try again.

>bait
He's right tho.

As this ad nauseam has gotten me not to care anymore if it gets repealed or not, I just want to see the butthurt when the results come in.

RoK doesn't have a free market. They use a model nearly of an economic model of fascism.
Well, this will be the future model of America but will have problems.

>Korea-tier internet
You want us to be forced to have an ID to use the internet and be identifiable at all times and all purchases must use an IE activex plugin because the government is retarded?

>RoK doesn't have a free market. They use a model nearly of an economic model of fascism.
So what? It works.

phoneposters and win10 users?

no wonder Sup Forums is so shit these days

It's the exact opposite of freedom, and their heads of state rely on shaman.

>You want us to be forced to have an ID to use the internet and be identifiable at all times and all purchases must use an IE activex plugin
Sounds like a good way to quickly identify and neutralize islamists and violent leftist antifa desu senpai.

You have to be joking, nobody can be this retarded thinking it won't bite back against them

lel no, leave seoul and you'll find nothing but poverty

Trump is the white house and the next generation is the most conservative of all time. Now is the time for a full offensive precisely because we can be sure our weapons won't be turned around on us.

>Moralfags take over
>Lolicon, lolifags, and Sup Forums get shut down for loli and other muh degeneracy
How about no

>most conservative of all time

If you took the redpill you would know there's no need for this place once we've accomplished our objectives. Once the egg has hatched the chick has no need for the shell that harbored it.

>implying your existence here has (((improved))) g so much
>b-but I use my computer and generate revenue by seeing the ads!

Eat shit friend

>chick has no need for the shell that harbored it.

They eat it.

>just google it, it's not my job to educate you uwu
>lmgtfy link
wow really convinced me, nigger
unironically jump in front of the next semi you see

Getting your news from infographics posted on 4chin doesn't mean its correct information

these kids are more likely flaming communists after getting fucked by rampant libertarianism trickle down snot

whatever

Well, you should use the 2ch.hk after the same had bought by mail.ru.

>redpill
I had take anonpill.
Anime and Freedom of shitposting come first place above any politic bullshit.

Politics has no place here, this place used to be fun and very casual racism until activismfags got here

Faggots need feel they are changing the world.

> he uses may may arrows

Net Neutrality is so that no one can ever compete with google and Netflix.

Everyone has to be “Neutral” except them. They can cost no data for streaming on your phone plan, but joe blow’s streaming service cannot, under net neutrality rules.

Thank god it’s getting repealed.

The peak you speak of had no net neutrality.

>implying Sup Forums cares more about free speech than tumblr
Just looks on 8/pol/.

Our Sup Forums is not 8/pol/

Give control of the board to userbase and looks something doesn't happen.
Also, we can't forget about defending the end all weebs boards beyond Sup Forums.

I haven't caught up on 8ch drama, what did 8/pol/ do to 8/a/?

probably the same face I had before 2015.
fucking idiots.

8/pol/ delete anything looks like a "shill" or "left-wing".
8/a/ delete shitposters and off-topic talkings and allow /jp/ subjects.

Yeah, but has 8/pol/ been any successful at keep animefags in 8/a/ exclusively?

>don't like anime
>use imageboard
Don't count the days
Don't count the miles
Just count the number normalfags you had killed.

I didn't mean animefag as an insult, I just asked if 8/pol/ has actually attempted it keep anime posters in 8/a/ for whatever reason