It got even slower

>it got even slower
>doesn't work on Firefox anymore
Google, kindly

Go fuck yourself

*disparaging post accusing the chosen people*

Refresh it you idiot, get one that doesn't disappear. It works fine on Firefox.
Legacy captcha will be dead soon, fake femanon.

Until then, use it.

I don't listen to fakers.

Dead soon. Still doesn't work on firefox.

>refresh
>it's the same type
>refresh
>it's the same type
>refresh
>it's the same type
>refresh
>finally a normal one

Good thing the refresh is basically instant, otherwise we might have a REAL problem.

Does this captcha even works against bots
Doesn't look like so

>doesn't work on firefox
??

Guess it's on my computer then. I can do the captcha but Sup Forums says it's wrong.

If you refresh too many times it thinks you're a bot and doesn't give you any new ones

That has literally never happened to me, and I have to fill out a captcha for every single post.

I've already tested this in my Android tablet and iPhone.

>Firefox repeatedly asks for solutions, easier to use audio
>Jelly Browser (using Android WebView) gets easy captchas
>Chrome is the same
>Safari has mostly easy captchas, occasional hissy fit.

Changing the user agent doesn't help, they are clearly using another fingerprinting method to determine the browser.

refreshing it to get a better image can get you an automated request ban

I have no idea what you all are talking about

I am legitimately considering getting an autism pass.

>not just hitting refresh on the disappearing image bullshit

Not him but I did. At some point it occurred to me that $0.05 a day is worth not dealing with captchas given how much I shitpost

enjoy your automated request ban

AYO HOL UP WE WUZ RETARDED N SHIEEET

I've obviously been enjoying it for weeks. That's how I'm still posting here.

>Legacy captcha will be dead soon
What why? Googe abandoning their book reading or bots found a way?

JavaScript ?

I'm going to guess it had something to do with half of the inputs being "nigger"

>doesn't work on Firefox anymore

Why would Google to bother optimizing their products for the competitors browsers?

Switch to Chrome, good consumer.

I considered it, but I get banned too often over the stupidest menial shit nowadays (half the time it's "off topic", but once I got something that might be a banned image - threw back an error after uploading, didn't make the post, I was banned afterwards).

Not worth paying $20 when mods can decide to lock your account for no reason whatsoever.

nah, that didn't even show up on the radar.

They are killing captcha v1 because v2 allows them to train their self-driving car AI more efficiently. v1 was changed from unreadable book passes to street names parsed from google maps years ago too. It's why you get Calle Calle so often, it's Spanish (I think) for "street" or something.

Cut down on shitposting then? You don't get permabanned anymore unless posting CP or advertising

>Cut down on shitposting then?

If I did that I might as well just sign up to facebook.

Their book OCR got so good they could defeat their own captcha (there was a paper about that somewhere), so it didn't make sense to do that anymore.

There's a middle ground beyond "lmao fuck liberals and niggers and kikes" and Facebook-tier inane blogging

And the middle ground is that both gets you banned on Sup Forums.

Yes you definitely didn't do anything and it's all a conspiracy

captcha = blabla tell computer and human apart
>im sorry we think youre a computer, so you cant do the test to prove youre human

>HRT doesn't make you female

stop samefagging hiro
noone's gonna be coerced into giving you shekels for your false inhability to deal with the problem, fact is not only is captcha/single post an incentive but the more annoying google becomes the more you rejoice.

>Still using javascript

I think I see your problem OP

you have a point there, but its still bulshit, fuck google

how do you know?

FF made a change to how JS works in their browser.

Doing a return without anything directly after it on the same line will do nothing and you just a warning on the console.

So what happens when you add a style rule that isn't standard to your browser that minified JS might have?

This. It breaks shit.