*revs up PC fans*

>*revs up PC fans*
>DUDE I GOT ME ONE OF THEM RACER GAMING CHAIRS
>*reclines seat and makes steering gestures*
>BRUMMMM BRUMM REEEVV NEOOOWWW
>HEHEHE REEEEEEOOOWWWWWW
>SSSCRRRRTTT, MMMMMEEEEEE MEEEEEEE FUCKIN NEOWWWWW

Is buying one of these idiotic "gamer" chairs the number one way to protect your virginity? Why do they even exist?

They're comfy, and look good.

>Why do they even exist?

Feeble-minded gamers

They don't look good

A friend of mine has one and i gotta admit it's very comfortable, despite looking dumb. I can see why people get them

This.

There are so many nice chairs that look like actual furniture why would you get that abomination? For what they cost they probably gonna wear in less than a year.

>A friend of mine has one and i gotta admit it's very comfortable
Do people really let other people sit in their chairs?

>ikea tier: $100
>gaming tier: $300-500
>high-end office tier: $1000+
They fill a price niche. A friend of mine also has basically one of them, except it's in plain brown leather with no gaming branding, and it's pretty comfy - definitely an upgrade over ikea tier.

recommend me a cheap chair that's good for my posture with a little cushioning. Don't care how it looks as long as its black

???
Is something so simple really weird to you?
>hey dude, here, use my computer, but you don't get to sit down, just hover over the desk for an hour

Just buy a good fart soaked office chair from craigslist or ebay. ~$200 it will last forever and has absorbed enough farts to obfuscate the smell permanently.

They're not, and they look like garbage.

Feels good that I'm not the only one who disliked "gamer" chairs. Its like all the other "gamer" gear.
>TFW I play computer games
I would always prefer a large and comfy office chair.

>ikea tier
Who here /IKEA Markus/?

Got mine pretty cheap about five years ago and it's held up great, leather isn't worn at all and I use it every day. It's decently comfortable but I can see why some people don't like the reclining shit. Just pimped my badboy out with some locking casters.

H E R M A N
E
R
M
A
N

>hey dude, here, use my computer,
Do people really let other people use their computer?

Too short a seat

too high sitting height

fucking mesh back

I just bought one of these because it reclines and because the back actually looks high enough for me to rest my head on it at least partially.

>Too short a seat
Not sure what you mean, you mean you can't get your arse far enough back into it for it to be comfortable? I've not had that problem personally, I'm 6ft.

>too high sitting height
This I agree with, I really wish there was a greater range of adjustment on the piston to let you come down a bit more.

>fucking mesh back
Is comfy and keeps you cool in the summer, looks a bit tatty and would be impossible to clean if you vomited on it or had explosive diarrea, but I'm fine with it.

These chairs are pretty comfy, I can sit in mine for hours without getting sore, etc. It just looks tacky thats why everyone hates them.

>HAG H105 5500 with the padded armrests and headrest
r8 me

I need a new computer chair pretty badly and think I'm going for one of these. The one I'm getting has a retractable footrest too, something like this

>other people
???

I came to the realization recently that retarded flashy sports cars are the equivalent of muh gaymer gear with all the retarded rgbs and pointy edges

I have this while its gaymers shit its still comfy and cheap and take occasional naps with it, mine has no damage so far aftet a year of use

Give that seat cushion a good whack, and prepare to be horrified when you see the fart dust that rises up. Used chairs are a disgusting evil.

are your arms 6 feet long? or do you love playing in odd positions?

It's for reclining and watching movies

pic related is basically my gamer stool, I unironically enjoy this more than a chair.

for got to mention its not as shittily made as that stool is and is much more stable.