Tech jobs

Any anons here with tech jobs?

>Marines 2847 Telecom Computer data systems repair
>E3 makes as much as any E3
>It sucks but is great at the same time
>work with mostly fiber optic cables and radios
>deal with mostly hundreds of dumbass operators who dont know shit and break everything.
>I have to fix it
>Im the only one who can fix it

I work in a data center and the only thing that made sense to me was "fiber optic cables" and "dumbass"

I work the drive thru at McDonald's

Im sure you can smell when the fries are done.

I'm a retarded tech support monkey. I am studying for more certifications before going back to college but I doubt it will do anything just because even though I can figure this stuff out no one wants to hire a sperg like me. Hopefully someday I'll get a networking/security job but at this rate maybe I should just take Sup Forums's advice and blow my brains out. Don't worry though I'm too pussy to do it.

SRE here. work from home. most days half my shift is playing video games.

i feel you. I also dont have a degree and despite having some exp. no one wants to hire me.

I'm a software developer.
I write firmware for botnet IOT cameras, although the shit I'm doing is not really touching the hardware.
It's in C, though.

Software Engineering student interviewing for an admin position this coming week, any advice?

Desktop support at a health department.
Staff are friendly enough but fixing printers is slowly killing me. Why cant the sys admins make shit work first time?

Sell yourself as hot fucking shit.
Exaggerate every single project you made in the past.

Same here guys. The struggle is real.

Junior System Engineer (Networking)

Stop bitching and float this vrc.

Nonce.

network administrator for ISP company
all my job is to configure switches and routers.
nice job tbqh

Aerospace stress engineer, spend my days running multimillion DOF FEM models and analyzing the results

>Any anons here with tech jobs?
I work as a PhD student, work on creating a framework for abstracting away physical device attachment in PCIe clusters.

if you always start as a help desk how the hell are you supposed to learn networking and security? studying on the side?

Slav Pajeet """developer""" here.
I want to work in the death care industry as a corpse. Sadly I don't think my qualifications are up to snuff.

I worked at a help desk as a first year university student.

Nice, I am in tech training for cyber transport systems as an E1. Have to take the sec+ test in a few months.

I'm a technitian at a local uni, i install matlab and put some cables back when people pull em ut for some reason sometimes and sit on my as the rest of the time

I'm in the opposite boat. 2 Associates but very little experience. Get interviews from time to time but they usually just go with that guy who has more experience. Shit sucks.

I am a .NET developer in the DC area

I work with pajeets everyday even my manager is one

PLEASE HELP I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THEM HALF THE TIME

Kinda going off thread here.
I'm going to start my first job ever in a hospital as a sysadmin on the 15th.
I'm 22 and pretty afraid that I know nothing, any tips for me?
>In central Europe
>having the CCNA meme
>basic Linux knowledg

Industrial process control. Spend most of my days fixing broken valves but sometimes programming new control loops and tuning.

You'll be fine. You'll learn most of it as you go from other colleagues. Just make sure that sensitive data (patient records etc) are safe and not accessible.

>Marines
How does the glue taste?

It's like someone content-aware scaled a person

They will expect you to be a chump, so just admit when you don't know something. Don't pretend you know everything because that will annoy everyone.

Thanks a lot for the advice guys!