Russians: apologize, now!

Other urls found in this thread:

arhivach.org/storage/e/18/e1882691869f14486379c7446265a21f.webm
2ch.hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Amerifats demanding apologies.

It sounds sarcastic.

russia did this?

I apologize for the fact that the future terrorist is still alive. Next time I'll be more precise bombing.

'no'

For what?

S terrorist survived! I am of ashamed. Terribly sorry.

I agree. No excuses for leaving survivors.

I honestly dont know why they dont just completely flatten rebel held areas of aleppo in a massive carpet combing campaign.

>all airstrikes in syria are Russian

thank you.

arhivach.org/storage/e/18/e1882691869f14486379c7446265a21f.webm

Based ivans.

niiiice

>people still think this is legit

kkk he seem to zombie!!

xD

Кoмy этo нe взлeтeлo? Идeя тo гoднaя.

2ch.hk
Sup Forumssrc/134348283/14715400152360.webm

Pravda je

In Aleppo they are unless the Russians gave Asad the capability. Before all he had was helicopters and barrel bombs.

turkish media didn't even mention about russia LOL

Thank you Korea.

Now we brothers

Our media didn't mention Russia too

t. Edgy XDD kids making fun of a tragedy

Shitty cosplay/20.
Not even close to the original.

Who the fuck shares this kind of shit on social media?

[citation needed]

what tragedy? There is 7 billion people and this number is increasing every day. Killing few arabs isnt tragedy

>kid in warzone held as a human shield by islamists gets dust on him

OMG IT IS A TRAGEDY

Collateral damage is a necessity of war.
People die.
America's war in Yemen already killed 12,000. Where is the news on it?

people looking for political leverage

and double tap next time

Poor kid

t. Bilel

t. Bilel

Hacktivists, not too different from Sup Forumstards with the Sweden Yes montages

How does that differ from memes about Sweden, France, and refugees from the right ?

t. Bilel

lol, who cares, arab kids are just future terrorists

killing them is essentially a preemptive strike

>Implying that they are viewing it from their own will

t.ips fedora

haha cool very edgy

Rasheed.

>ISIS just randomly got 40,000 fighters and the funding and arms for them

When arabs stop killing European children, I'll give a shit about their dead.

Until then, they can fuck themselves.

I don't give a fuck. You should apologise for ISIS and all shit in Middle East.

this board is for whites only

Nice attack lmao!

here we see the arab exhibit his characteristically high verbal iq and propensity for complex humor

Most of them are Western diaspora radicalised
And even then, 40 000 men (mostly forced conscripts) is ridiculously small for the Arab World, I mean they are like 300 millions.

An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, and it wasn't the people being caught in the crossfire who are to blame for Nice. The bastards of ISIS have killed much more Arabs and Africans than Europeans.

>m-mister doctor, can you help me please? It hurts so much
>nigga shut up and look sad, this shit's going on twitter

>if we kill our enemies, they win

>An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, and it wasn't the people being caught in the crossfire who are to blame for Nice. The bastards of ISIS have killed much more Arabs and Africans than Europeans.
it's their problem to solve, not mine to import. if they want to murder masses of people, they can do it in their own countries

You have a 66% probability of not being white by Sup Forums standards m8

And who cares, Sup Forums and ISIS are almost identitical
>both "muh religion" extremists
>both have "God wills it" as their battlecry
>both are wishing for a great race/religious war to dominate the world
>both can't stand criticism
>both are completely desensitised to death of people
>both don't actually care for their race/religion, but just want to destroy the others
>both are a radical and outdated vision of Islam and society

Honestly Sup Forums is like djihadi propaganda reversed.

>most are western
No.
>And even then, 40 000 men (mostly forced conscripts) is ridiculously small for the Arab World, I mean they are like 300 millions.
No.

Iraq's army is only 100,000. Syria's is 80,000.

> innocent people get hurt in wars
No shit
Pretty sure death tall of syrian war is at about 500000 now. It was pretty mych thae same when Russia sent in tge jets.

Even if this kid was hurt in tge bombing and nit artillery strike and if All the accusations againt Russia are true, tye biggest impact of Russia intervention is still ceasefire agreements and rollback of islamic state an al nusra and sympathisers. Way less kids are being killed now that tgere were a week before Putin dropped the fist FAB

If im sorry for something it's that Russia didnt do it sooner, say when the first foreign jihadis started to tricle into syria on western and saudi money

Yes they do. Where do you think they get their propaganda from ? Do you think killing random Arabs and ostracising them will work ? Or do you in fact want to simply eradicate all Arabs ?

Nobody is importing them, it's a war they started themselves. We sure as hell didn't.
>stop all refugees then
They would use it as propaganda and win even more supporters.

Wars are fought on shock and emotions these days. By twitting this he's giving information on what's happening

I meant in terms of population. If ISIS had such a widespread support it would have more than 40 000 conscripts.

As for the terrorists in France, they were mostly French-born citizens.

No fucking way a doctor shared this photo. I mean, bombing victims are rushing in and the Nº1 priority is to share shocking photos of your (underage) px? Come the fuck on

The thing is that a doctor would never ever take a side, and he is for sure not trying to make you believe anything :^)

The person who took the photo deserves some serious flogging in the public square

>They would use it as propaganda and win even more supporters.
yeah, if you did that there would be constant attacks in western countries, something which is totally unheard of at the moment

lol, you're fucking retarded (or an arab yourself, but I repeat myself)

That kids has a perfect Just Fuck My Shit Up expression on his face

If they hate the west so much why are they wearing western clothes instead of their usual islamic dresses? Why do they use cameras which are a western invention?

Nice Dubs & Thank You Ivan

>You disagree with me so you must be an Arab
So typical. If we stopped all refugees not only would that have morally wrong but it would have been worse - ISIS have a lot of funds so they could get passage even with fences and barriers, and they only needed 1 or 2 operatives in each attack - most of the terrorists were French-born citizens.

It's honestly depressing as fuck to k ow that I probably won't be able to visit Europe any time soon due to all of the shithead refugees. Why do they get the right to move to Europe but the rest of us who would be able to function in western society don't

there's morally wrong about stopping arabs from murdering little girls, Mahmoud

if you're not an arab, you're a castrated Frenchman who witnesses constant attacks and thinksthe status quo is fine, which is arguably worse

there's nothing*

>Every single refugee want to rape little girls

The famous Muslim hive mind
I hate Islam in its current form as much as the next guy, but you can't generalise refugees like an uniform blob living only to kill the West, that's ridiculous

>tfw I was born too late to visit a european europe

Don't believe the memes and see Europe for yourself. Sweden Yes is a lie.

>fags on the internet spouting memes are like ISIS

lmao

you can and should

the notion that only part of them do it therefore not all of them are to blame is fallacious... obviously the women, the children, and the old aren't going to be the ones killing people, they merely support those who do it

O-okay. Hopefully I can save enough money and go next year.

>One single story is enough to prove that all Muslims are guilty

See picture. There pedos from all races and kinds. Ever heard of Marc Dutroux ?

Italy has a lot to see and is pretty safe, but you really should avoid France

>>One single story

>One single story
lol, kill yourself

I want to visit the Louvre and Versailles but the massive lines are enough to put me off

>One single story

Well we happen to disagree on this one. Really, if all Muslims were out for blood we wouldn't be having this conservation, everyone would know. Most of them are nice guys. You only heard from the troublemakers.

Stormfront has actually killed people in the past. And I was speaking ideologically.

we don't disagree, you're wrong and an idiot

how about you compare the stormfront casualties of the last ten years to the arab casualties in the same period

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

If half of what you're saying is true it would be self-evident. Or Muslims are really, really good at taqiyaa.
Remember that they are literally Millions of Muslims here, and that those "newspaper" have made their business to report anything Muslims related with big clickbait titles. It's no better than Salon or the HuffPost doing the reverse.

The worse thing you can get at Louvre is getting your purse and iPhone stolen.

>pic

makes me wonder if any of these sorts of cunts have been assaulted by a refugee yet

>The worse thing you can get at Louvre is getting your purse and iPhone stolen.
Luckily I own neither items

>There pedos from all races and kinds
Oh fuck, he's right boys, well just burn all the data and throw out everything we learned we're back to square one

>we don't disagree, you're wrong and an idiot
What a great compeling arguments

>Maybe we should treat Muslims as autonomous being capable of reason and see that most of them actually behaves peacefully, I mean only 0.001% of them are suspect of terrorism in France
>No you cuck
>No you Muslims

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

yes, it's not as though Cologne and Rotherham were in a media blackout for as long as they could keep it, journalists are vicious islamophobes and not generally left-wing politically

Even in Rotterdam child abuse there were abusers from all races.
>But Muslims make 70% of the prisons in France for only 7% of the populations
But they also make a pretty big part of our poor people, and a whole lot of studies have linked poverty to crime

Life of one european is worth 100 of the shitskin subhumans

>Cologne & Rotterdam
Yes journalists were awful on this events. Was it an excuse for the death threats they received ?

lmao, you have more poor whites than poor arabs, but the arabs still commit much more crime... I wonder why that's so

what the fuck are you even talking about? can you read?

the memes are fucking true especially for Paris Wien or Berlin

On what grounds ? Just because he's white ? Sup Forums can't even define who is white properly. If it's according to skin tone, then even some Turks might qualify.