Looking to get an internship with one of Elon Musk's companies. What's the best way to get a pro/g/graming job there?

Looking to get an internship with one of Elon Musk's companies. What's the best way to get a pro/g/graming job there?

that's a shallow goal. that's like picking up guitar because you want to play in metallica one day

I don't get why people get so riled up over FES. They're obviously being contrary for the sake of thought experiment and funposting. I feel like only retards feel the need to prove FES wrong.

That, and also, you know, the fact that the earth literally is flat. You ever visit the beach and look at the horizon, m8?

This guy seems to have a shitload of free time to constantly post about irrelevant shit.

Learn programming. Learn it well.

I have travelled to many places, and laid a ruler down everywhere I went. Perfectly flat on the ground. If the earth was round, there would surely be SOME bits of it that were curved, which would show when I put a straight ruler down.

What if the earth is an icosahedron and you just never happened to measure exactly on one of the edges?

True, also look outside your airplane window the next time you go flying. I don't see any curvature all the way up there!

As a scientifically minded believer in the flat earth law (law, not theory), I must accept that what you say is possible. Perhaps I need a longer ruler.

All I measure is flat, all I see is flat, all that is directly observable is flat. You find me this mysterious edge, and I will concede that the Earth is a pyramid, cube, icosahedron, whatever you want!

I have a theory that the earth is actually a disc approximately 100 feet in diameter and the world is simply projected onto it with me at the center. Distant objects are merely projected onto the skybox and all other humans are nothing more than holograms.

We are people of science, friend. What if the edges are under the surface of the ocean? According to several experiments I have conducted, water is quite wet, and does not bend at an angle.

Very probable. I'm fairly certain that the Earth is only 5 months old. All memories that I and every other hologram have past 5 months have been artificially implanted and did not actually happen.

>5 months old

Nonsense. The creation event you described occurred last Thursday.

I have a newspaper from 8 months ago.

Maybe there are an infinite amount of these edges. So infinitesimally small, that we cannot measure them. What would this 3-dimensional, infinite edge shape be called?

Said newspaper was born into existence 5 months ago, the same as the rest of us.

Well I know the Earth can't be any younger than last night. I ate a burrito and I have a wicked case of gas.

A saucer? A plate? A disc? A... a circle-like-thing? A flat-not-3D circle?

>flat-not-3D
Oh fuck, forgot the Earth is flat. My bad.

Always remember: It is about the science! Flat earth is proven, whereas gravity and "roundability" of the earth are both theories.

Well the dinosaur extinction makes a lot less assumptions with a flat Earth than a round one. Occam's Razor!

What you people are failing to grasp is that the universe has no distinct form. All matter is in a constant state of dispersion and motion. Very rarely, against astronomically odds, by sheer random chance, all matter in existence just happens to be arranged in the formation that we perceive as our universe for a mere instant before again dispersing. The amount of time between these instants is incomprehensible to the human mind, yet we perceive their summation as a single, stable flow of time.

Also: If the earth was a spinning ball, then when you jump outside you will land in a totally different place. Easy scientific experiment to carry out and see for yourself whether the "roundable" earth is real or just propaganda.

Man, that cloud you made when you hit your vape must have been huge!

I do not require vape for my natural state is euphoric in and of itself.

I simply don't get it because it lost it's appeal so long ago. Is anybody really STILL surprised to see people gathering up to be fucking stupid together? Who gives a shit?

You're missing the point. It's supposed to get people to question beliefs they hold simply because its been taught to them as fact despite going against "common sense".

Aside from a few crazies, nobody believes the earth is flat. But, from the perspective of the vast majority of people on the planet, everything you observe would lead you to believe it's flat. So you're ignoring what you see with your own eyes to believe what someone else in a position of authority told you to believe. That's dangerous, so it's important for people to recognize when a belief they hold stems from that kind of thing.

>It's supposed to get people to question beliefs they hold simply because its been taught to them as fact despite going against "common sense".
>you're ignoring what you see with your own eyes to believe what someone else in a position of authority told you to believe
Are you kidding me? It wasn't merely a claim: it has mountains of evidence to back it up.

This isn't /sci/, and your trip is still lame.

earth essentially is a 2-dimensional manifold, aka a sphere

Fair enough.
Can I learn well enough to get a good job without going for a traditional CS degree?

Wut?
Are you shitposting?
Maybe I'm just a brainlet.