>Coming to UK for the women

Better than Canadian women

Where you staying OP?

London

Just go clubbing lmao

>Be me, spend 2 months in the UK going between England and Scotland
>Looking for Anglo or Scot women
>I only attract a German and a French girl

Fucking how am I suppose to keep the anglo line pure?

Go to southern Quebec and try saying that again.

What? Our women are miles better than yours.

OP here
We're brothers in feels

>British women

Eh this is true

Nah

Girls in Quebec are no different than girls elsewhere. Just the French accent makes them sexier.

The Metis ones I saw can be qt as fuck, we don't have that in Ontario

It doesn't matter if youre french, aussie or from congo, if you're ugly you are ugly in every country you step in

>Vacation

Fuck off yank

True, but If I went to Argentina I'm sure the BCP (Big Canadian passport) would definitely help.

I'm aware
>Native blood improving anything
Naaah

I say Holiday I swear

allahu akbar

Metis are THICC though and they have Angelina jolie tier dicksucking lips

>Metis
where in quebec? race mixed people are ugly

Just go on tinder or go to one of the summer events that are on. Are you with mates, or on your own? Also, how are you finding london?

if you're bilingual and you have an above average face you literally can get any bitch you want

With the exception of Metis grills, I dunno we were driving though Quebec too get too the maritimes so we could get a ferry to NFLD. We stopped in this place where there was a lot of Metis. They lived in a place that was like the Hills have eyes tier spooky. Hottest chugs I've ever seen. Ojibwee are ugly as fuck so I assumed all squaws are ugly until I saw the Metis.

Doubt.avi
Native women are fucking awful
One mate. Love London. No luck on Tinder

I thought the same trust me

Post some pics then.

I'll take what you've said into consideration but I live nowhere near any natives let alone metis and won't be going on a quest to find any

Looks like a colombian tranny.

Ree I can't find many good pics. Maybe someone who speaks French can find better ones.

>Posts some nasty old bitch

>tfw you will never come home after a long day of fur trapping and canoeing to your metis wife cooking poutine-râpée.

Just b yourself

This beta can pick up girls in London: youtube.com/watch?v=LE9wGR-NFR8&list=FLoTqYi4-sUy0HcGnFmK47nQ&index=1

I would recommend going to Hyde Park or some other park and just talk to girls there. Maybe buy a portable BBQ or something and invite them over. My mate has a flat in Islington and we did that in late June and had some good results. Anyway, glad you're having a good time OP.

see

hnnnnng

Just fucking get on Tinder if you're that much of an autist you can't pick up a girl in a club.

Fuck this is frustrating

Barely any matches
When I do get a match they never redpond to my first message

Seriously mate, just approach them. It won't be hard for you either considering you're Canadian. If that beta weird looking fucker that was in the video could do it, so can you. Also, buy some beer as well if you're going to chill out in a park. It will make them more inclined to join you lads.

Went to Quebec once
Their women are as saltless as hospital food.

Ewwww

>In Spain for a good number of months
>A really, really qt older woman shows interest in me and she's pretty hot to boot, keeps showing favourtisim in me when bringing tapas and stuff over when I order my drinks, asking about me, etc
>Rubbing my shoulder and stuff
>Couldn't seal the deal because I had to leave early next morning

It's not fair, I just want a hot passionate night with a qt older woman.

I'm just as weird looking as that guy

I doubt that. But even if you were, he was able to talk to them so you can too.

There's nothing wrong with native women genetically, but they are much more likely to come from broken homes, deal with substance abuse, child abuse, etc. growing up, so I'd rather not take the risk.

Tonight is literally the best chance you have m8
Lots of birds are gonna get pissed because of their A-levels

I'm not saying otherwise, but Metis shine above the rest in looks

I know, I'm just shit at talking to girls
I have hundreds of male friends, a lot og which I'm really close to
But I can't fucking talk to girls worth shit

T H I S

They'll all be out - most will be drunk. Make your mark OP

Just get semi-drunk and then you should have no problem talking to them.

I get blackout at least twice a week

Even if you fuck up, who cares? Just Push yourself

To get a slag you need to think like a slag OP. Happy hunting.

What are you talking about?

If you're in London why not try the nightclubs? Plenty of slags there.

>his cunt doesnt have slags

Start hanging around kebab shops from about midnight.

There is something wrong with british peoples faces. I just can't pinpoint what.

Dear lord

These are probably northern slags. Well nasty. Definately NOT what OP wants.

Getting fucked up is my only hobby
But liquor has never helped me talk to girls, it just makes my awkwardness even more obvious

Instead of getting pissed, maybe try smoking a spliff too. Most of pubs I know just turn a blind eye to that sort of thing out in the beer gardens. See how that goes.

you can rape anything if you are in the Congo

>The Metis ones I saw can be qt as fuck
do you live in the north?

Just makes me paranoid

Kek

More cushin for the pushin and a screamer by the looks of it. 5/7, perfection, would bang.

If I'm being honest I would only need a couple pints to fuck the one on the left
Then again I'm pathetically desperate

>Most of pubs I know just turn a blind eye to that sort of thing out in the beer gardens
really? i've never attempted it
whereabouts are you

there's just something about that slight touch of inbreeding in every slags face that turns me on

St Albans.

Do eastern european women like Americans?

Dear oh dear OP. We must find you a slag.

They like money

fuck lads
I'm hopeless

Bump

The only British girl I ever hooked up with was a British Paki studying here, she was insane. Like right when she came she started choking me

Sounds nice...

same. It's so easy to over shoot that sweet spot of drunkenness where you can actually talk decently.

Being excluded from the dating market is so fucking cool

>Being excluded from the dating market is so fucking cool

Christ I've had enough

I'm guessing OP never got to shag a slag tonight.

>An english rose lived quite sadly in her estate mansion in rural England
>Her family lived acordingly to the victorian ideals and her upbringing was very strict
>In that sense, the lonely english rose dreamed of a world of freedom and carefree that seemed so distant from her world
>One day, her mother informs her that she is bound to marry sir Georges
>Poor Mary spent her day weeping for Georges was a boorish brute prone to violence and domestic abuse
>At night while she was sobbing in her sleep a shadow swayed in the moonlight in front of her bed
>A dark handsome man in the most luxurious yet elegant clothes was staring at her with a warm passion
>She felt scared but amazed at the same time, he was like a mithycal creature like the ones she read in fantastic books
>"Cariño, te voy a dar el placer que Georges nunca te podera dar para que pudas vivir en paz por toda tu vida" - whispered the handsome man
>Mary was mesmerized and before she noticed it the man was kissing her neck, lowering to her breasts while his hands massaged the back of her ears
>It was like driving a chariot trough the clouds but at the same time it was so warm like the fields of olives
>Despite being a virgin she couldn't feel any pain, just a gigantic amount of pleasure
>She screamed in extasis when the orgasm filled her young body
>Then everything became black
>When she woke up, her mother came to pick her up for the wedding... Mary didn't knew if it was all a dream
>Suddenly, while she was putting her locket around her neck a small handkerchief with foreign ornaments feel down
>"May this suave and passionate handkerchief acompany troughout your life... There will always be a summer"
>"Yours truly:..."
>...
>"Fernando Martinez"