/hglt/ - Hostile GNU/Linux Thread

YOU'VE REACHED THE HOSTILE GNU/LINUX THREAD
*** DON'T BE CIVIL, NOTE THE 'HOSTILE' IN EVERY HOSTILE GNU/LINUX THREAD ***

YOUR HOSTILE NEIGHBOURHOOD SEARCH ENGINES ARE STARTPAGE & DUCKDUCKGO
USE THEM

install gentoo because every other distro is complete and utter trash

I'm going to install arch, be an edgy faggot, and tell others it is the best distro.

I'm about to install arch after only ever using ubuntu. Seems like I'll learn a couple things along the way.

I want a minimal, secure and mostly libre distro that is not alpine?
Can anyone help

Kys faggot I hope niggers murder your whole family

Kill yourselves shitstains.

Hey idiots. How the fuck i debug suspend and shutdown issues? This shit drives me crazy

>mostly libre
>mostly
Mostly doesn't cut it, you proprietary cuck.

You're going to have to be more specific, idiot.

awww little baby can't handle the bantz from his previous failed thread

Debian netinstall will be up your alley.

Hey fuck you and GNU/Linux buddy. I installed GNU/Linux to get shit done. You guys told me GNU/Linux doesn't have any games, turns out it has a lot fucking more than just fucking Tux racer assholes. Games on GNU/Linux have ruined me.

It doesn't happen everytime. When i shutdown the laptop fans turn off but the screen stays on (reached target shutdown) and i have to use the button. Suspend just hangs the laptop and again i have to turn it off with the button. I changed some parameters at grub config but nothing happened.

Also, i use tlp and sometimes when i remove the charger it hangs.

IF YOU DON'T USE TROFF/GROFF YOU'RE BASICALLY A WINDOWS-USING PLEB

It's just fucking GNU you fucking fucking fucks.
You can use whatever kernel you want with the GNU operating system, like Linux or Hurd or whatever.
Repeat with me:
"G-motherfucking-NU"

FUCK

This, Linux is just a program that is part of the GNU project.

If you don't use a source based autist distro you can fuck yourself. Ubuntu is CIA niggermonkey shit and everything else is bloated. Even gentoo is bloated. Just do LFS

IT'S "LINUX."
MANY MODERN "GNU/LINUX" OPERATING SYSTEMS COME WITH A SHITTON OF NON-GNU SOFTWARE, SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CALL IT GNU/LINUX? FUCK YOU

Because Linux is GNU you mongrel.

I just can't bring myself to run anything else. I change donut Centos servers at work to Arch andy co-workers are wondering why yum is not a recognized command. Hahaha fucking retards

I HATE DEBIAN! FUCK!

ME TOO!
INSTALL ARCH!

NO IT'S FUCKING NOT, LINUX IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF GNU, THE TWO JUST GET PAIRED TO SOMR EXTENT. THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH NON-GNU SOFTWARE THAT THE GNU PART IS MADE IRRELEVANT, AND THE ONLY TRUE CONSTANT BECOMES THE LINUX KERNEL

If you don't tell me how to install arch I'm going to get pretty fucking nasty ay

>THE TWO JUST GET PAIRED TO SOMR EXTENT
The fuck are you talking about, the linux kernel is GPL

>needing games other than Tux Racer
that's pretty gay desu

My Thinkpad has an 11.6 inch screen with a native resolution of 1366x768. Given how little space there is on the screen, is there any reason for me to bother switching from xfwm4 to i3? xfwm4 already has tiling.

>AND THE ONLY TRUE CONSTANT BECOMES THE LINUX KERNEL
My GNU Hurd machine disagrees with your fucking stupid statement.

Read The FUCKING Manual.

As always these threads are unhelpful. No wonder nobody uses linux these days. You're corrupt and evil to the core I will not stand for this

This is the fucking HOSTILE GNU/Linux thread, you fucking idiot.

If you want helpful advice, go to the fucking friendly GNU/Linux thread. Actually, don't go there. Just go fuck yourself.

>Hostile GNU/Linux Thread
You fucked up, OP. A hostile thread needs a Linus pic.
>"G-motherfucking-NU"
Everyone who isn't completely nu to motherfucking Sup Forums already knows about GNU, fool.

linax users are biggest fucking LARPers on Sup Forums

just install antergeros and pretend you use arch

owned haha die homo

Do you have network drives setup, and do you work over wifi?

Wifi internet shuts down before unmounting network drives. It hangs shutdown process and it has to wait something like 5 minutes per network drives to timeout and go on.

GO VOID OR GO HOME MOTHERFUCKERS

The GNU project and the freetards can kiss my ass and go fuck themselves.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHITFUCK IS THE BEST KDE DISTRO YOU DUMBASSES??? TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

WHY THE FUCK IS ARCH LINUX A BOTNET

WHY IS IT CONTACTING ARCHLINUX.ORG EVERY 5 MINUTES

We told you a million times already, you fucking asshole.
ARCH.
It's always fucking Arch.

FUCK.

THANKS YOU KEK GONNA INSTALL KDE NEON NOW

This just proves there's a little bit of terry davis in all linux users.

GNU

AND FUCK YOU