/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Free of referral links, safe-space chats and their overlords (see ), version.

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>News
· user posts the remainder of his unboxing · user's GB Boy has a wonky aspect ratio · user loves his new cap · user got chinked but is happy · user got a PMP, a bike speedometer and a toy · user got chinked and GearBest wants nothing to do with it · user "got a bunch of things" · user received some more goodies from the 11/11 sale · Banggood finally helped user after some hassle · user gives some insight on a couple of PMPs · AUS user forgot to tip the mailman and now is paying for it · user is not that happy with his new chink PMP · 11/11 Bananya time! · user bought some chink crypto-currency · AUS user posts some AUS only deals

Other urls found in this thread:

chuwi-hi13-install-ubuntu.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/
s.aliexpress.com/BJRvuaui
aliexpress.com/item/just-sticky-things/32820277682.html
wololo.net/2017/12/01/ppsspp-updated-1-5-1-5-2-massive-performance-boosts-vulkan-supported-android-devices/
aliexpress.com/item/HUION-H640P-6-x-4-inch-Ultralight-Digital-Tablets-Graphic-Femenine-Dick-Magical-Girl-Drawing-Pen-Tablet-for-OSU-Game/32833738773.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-HUION-680S-8-x-6-Digital-Graphic-Pen-Tablets-Professional-Animation-Painting-Boards-Art-Tablet/32219473647.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
aliexpress.com/item/LEORY-Professional-SGZ-DN1-Sports-HIFI-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphones-with-MMCX-Silver-Plated-Balance-Armature/32826890405.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear friend, buy more please

chuwi-hi13-install-ubuntu.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/

CinkeyPro Universal QI Wireless Charger Receiver For Samsung XiaoMi Micro USB Adapter 5V 1A Charging
s.aliexpress.com/BJRvuaui

Now i can join to the cool kids with their meme tech

funny thing happened in my local post office
>extremely bad smell in post office
>employee had to puke
>suspect a gas leak
>fire brigade gets called
>manage to locate the source
>it turns out to be a package with some chink shoes

WTF are you doing with my package, chinks? And another one of my 11.11 orders only just got marked as shipped today.

deus woof

>apparently prone to cavities
>apparently all the toothpastes in my home are shit
>get cavities
>go to a dentist in a public hospital, he's an incompetent asshole
>go to a private dentist, get my cavities fixed
>finally find a good quality toothpaste made by gsk
>lose it somehow
I have the strongest feeling all these shit toothpastes aren't really designed to be good at cleaning your teeth so now I have two options
1. I try all the toothpastes and see which one works
2. I buy chink toothpaste that will clean my teeth because big pharma isn't paying them to sell a shit toothpaste

I'm leaning to option 2 because I'm poor and I wouldn't want to get those much toothpastes to just use a little of each
what the fuck do I do here, help me out please

You are buying fluoridated toothpaste right?
That's literally all toothpaste does, it's just a way of rubbing fluoride into your teeth

I can't say for sure becaue I'm not the one buying toothpaste, but I would assume so
I mean I didn't even think they made fluoride-free toothpaste

He's also 100kg while being a manlet = massively obese.

My postwoman had to come back twice because she forgot two of these packages. She asked me what's inside them, I told her that it's probably screen protectors and phone cases, let's see if I was right.

My first 11/11 order came today
It's a bigass HAVIT mousemat, bought it for more than it's probably worth but it looks clean and the edges are totally unfrayed, which has been a problem with other mouse mats I've purchased - especially the unfrayed bit.

>Didn't even link to the previous thread

Petty fuck

I plan on switching from an iPhone 6 to a chinkphone early next year. Are there any cool models about to be released?
I was looking at the Oneplus 5t but the 6 inch display is too fukhueg for my feminine hands, I’d prefer a smaller model. Aren’t Xiaomi releasing something new soon?

>oh, it's probably a golden replica of one hundred trillion zimbabwean dollars

Yeelight bulb arrived today,
I'm embracing the botnet in my life

is it hard or not? i want to put weird bills in my wallet

received mine monday

not tested it yet cause not home

is it any good user ?

I imagine it would be soft enough to put in a wallet, but I don't know.

Some time ago, someone posted a link to a grab-bag of stickers. Anyone still have a link?

I have a shitty old laptop that's full of scratches and I'd like to put some stickers on it...

>pic related
Can someone explain why Chinese packaging always has so many mistakes.
They went to the trouble of a complete product vision, surely it merits approximately 5 minutes for someone to proofread it.

aliexpress.com/item/just-sticky-things/32820277682.html

they don't give a fuck, the first attempt is the only one that they will make.

>simpsons/nightwish crossover
what the fuck lmao

think im gonna treat myself to one of those cheap xlr mic set ups. hate cables getting in the way (broke headphone jack one time when headphone/mic wire got stuck on chair), so would be nice to have a more permanent solution on my desk at all time.
speaking of which, are wireless headphones still frowned upon?

>Ordered a pair of Superlux 668b three weeks ago
>They just left China yesterday
Fuck damn

To the people that already got their 11.11 orders delivered.
Are you all in the US?

I got some of my shit today.

t. German

I set a custom resolution to 1800x1200 on my Chuwi Hi13.
Now it plays PPSSPP really smooth now. Dissidia in vulkan with no frameskip 100% speed.

I've had 3 of 5 items so far, all seperate dates. 2 were AliExpress standard shipping and the other Singapore Post, all shipped to the UK.

West coast here. I've received around 20 out of my 25 packages

>3 led bulbs
>Mixza 8gb shark
>HDMI to Micro usb cable
>2 Screen protectors for Lenovo A1000 with a sexy red gift thingy in the package
>Tripod
>Case for my Redmi Note 4X (ofc the phone didn't arrive yet)
>DVI to HDMI adapter with a "Data Cable Savior" as gift.

It's fucking Christmas time. It's almost all of my 11/11 orders, the phone is still on it's way. Central Europe.

from a few hours ago

wololo.net/2017/12/01/ppsspp-updated-1-5-1-5-2-massive-performance-boosts-vulkan-supported-android-devices/

< OwO >

>keyboard with the faggot l which is really a w
Just say Poland, user.

I've received two packages but they were both shipped with epacket.
>canuck.

FUCK YES!! Exactly what I was looking for!
yea, it's shit. that's the only decent thing I found on fleabay. was looking for anime stickers and that's the only thing that came up.

It's Hungary

Thats why I decided to try it out on this.
Only get 70% speed in GOW Chains of Olympus though.
That game does run like a dog on most things though.

Didn't realize Hungary uses the meme l as well

You're a fucking idiot

B-but it's a pipe. |

how good are the huion?
i want to buy a graphic tablet, and the huion 420 is only $20.
also, i need to check compatibility with linux programs, i have no idea how those things work on linux

If its a pipe why is there a crossed out right angle pipe next to it

I got one of these from eBay and throw stickers were extremely low quality. They we're matte, had a rough texture, had dull colours, and some weren't even cut out very well

sure is, its very bright when on max setting, you have ~10 presets in yeelight app and can control everything manualy, there is a music mode that changes colors based on sound,
it is also enough botnet to work even when you disconnect from wifi

I've got nothing to compare it to, but it feels smooth, responsive, pen is light (almost too light) and I'm just getting used to the thing. More than happy with my purchase.
This size is just about right for my needs as it fits wherever my laptop fits (follow up picture), and I need to be able to fit everything on a backpack and move.
I'd say the 420 is too small tbqh. Battery free pen on my model is a big plus IMO, don't know about loonix compatibility, but I could boot my antergos hdd when I get home, like 4 hours from now, if you'd like.

I got 5 of those and they are boss.
Yeelight has a good tasker plugin so you can get your lights doing well weird shit.
I have them flash green for a pushbullit notification, red for e-mail, etc,.

kek

thank you for your precious contribution dear friend
now, some constructive input would be appreciated

US, stuff is in my zip code but not yet delivered.

what version did you buy and how much?
yeah, the working are in the 420 looks really small.
ill probably only use it to do diagrams, sketches for my job, i dont think ill need a big one, but i like the battery free pen.

>I could boot my antergos...
nah, im fine, thanks!

Anyone here got the Mi A1? I’m really tempted by that price tag, doesn’t look like you can get a better phone for less than 300$

Huion H640P
Paid $42, like 3 days before 11.11, it was more expensive then, even with the "discount".
aliexpress.com/item/HUION-H640P-6-x-4-inch-Ultralight-Digital-Tablets-Graphic-Femenine-Dick-Magical-Girl-Drawing-Pen-Tablet-for-OSU-Game/32833738773.html
I'd say this is the smallest you should go for a comfy experience. I'll definitely get a larger one (H950P mayhaps) once I have enough disposable income, and it's on stock, for desktop usage.
Pic related, laptop has a 14" screen, perspective might make the tablet look larger than it is.

Got a Xiaomi Mijia pen and 3 refills, it feels very comfy to write with ! No need to force... So far i recommend it very much.

After many months of not buying shit and depression i bought new shit again!

whats the input lag on that? is it noticeable or is there none?

>thinks the guy he banned from his safe-space chat is the op
keep banning your userbase, you might get lucky :^)

Mine works with my 128gb card without issue. You sure it's the player at fault? Maybe you got a counterfeit card.

should i buy a chink drawing tablet or are they too shit?

Are there any ironically stupid gaymur shit I could buy off Amazon for cheap? My friends are I are all buying dumb shit for each other for Christmas this year, but I put off buying these things for too long.

Pretty please Yotsuba&! mousepad user.

Just buy a cheap wacom desu.

idk i see chink tablets for $50 while the cheapest wacom in my country costs about $90

the huion new 1060 plus is pretty nice, i wouldn't recommend anything smaller than that for drawing

Do those chink tablets require batteries? That's a potential cost you need to keep in mind. Also, I'm not sure how long they live for. All the wacom tablets I've owned have lasted me at least ~5 years each, and if you aren't using yours too regularly it'll last you a real long time.

None at all, that I can tell.
Still getting used to the thing.

Now I just gotta buy myself some talent.

Never mind, found it.

I will have in a few days. Will drop a 3 line greentext review here a few days later.
The hardware is fundamentally no different from the Redmi Note 4 apart from having a 33% smaller battery and a meme double camera. What got me was having proper stock Android more or less direct from Google instead of having to rely on the
>bugs: you tell me :^)
of Lineage.

aliexpress.com/item/New-HUION-680S-8-x-6-Digital-Graphic-Pen-Tablets-Professional-Animation-Painting-Boards-Art-Tablet/32219473647.html
would this be okay for my first ever drawing tablet? i do some game devving in my spare time and drawing concept arts and stuff on paper is really tiring, so i want to get one just to try it out

>hides autism chat in this image but not the other

what's the newest meme IEMs?

I fucking love the ZS5, but they are the perfect for bluetooth, and I want to spend some of my Christmas bonus on some new earbuds.

Xiaomeme Hybrids $12.99 (£10) on Gearbest:
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
Code BILAKOS23

thx for the review user

>i'm too stupid too install a custom rom on my phone so i'll just repeat memes i've read on Sup Forums as an excuse

BGVP something
or the earbuds I don't remember the name of, those looked sweet

>t. someone who has never used lineage

Get it framed

aliexpress.com/item/LEORY-Professional-SGZ-DN1-Sports-HIFI-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphones-with-MMCX-Silver-Plated-Balance-Armature/32826890405.html

I've been out like 2 weeks

What the fuck happened to the discord channel? it was very useful

Jellymad Telegramcuck made this thread and removed the link from the OP. Don't worry, it'll be back in the next thread while he's busy getting his weekly diabetes check-up.

Is GearBest really that bad? I only used it for cheap chink shit but now I have ordered a redmi note 4 on discount, how fucked I am?

thx senpai

>lineage
get with the times gramps, resurrection remix it's where it's at

Learn some reading comprehension retard. I was shitting on lineage.

>still thinks the op uses any safe-space chats besides this general
How many layers of damage control are you on right now, fellow referral link spammer?

>implying installing cyanogenmod is in any way technically challenging or beyond normie tier guide following for most phones
I've used Lineage/Cyanogenmod on every smartphone I've owned except the Nexus 5. It's never quite as stable as the stock ROM and always gimps the camera. I went for the A1 precisely because of its Nexus-type software situation.

If Lineage suits your purposes, perhaps because you have no friends so have never experienced the joy of having your phone reboot in the middle of a call, then by all means go for it. I just want a near-stock Android that won't crash on me at inconvenient moments plus a halfway decent camera and am happy to pay the $50 premium over the Note 4 to get it.

Isn't that just Lineage with some other shit on top?

Has anyone bought shit from gearbests EU warehouse? Is it actually faster?

>Isn't that just Lineage with some other shit on top?

Pretty much
RR is just a bloated Lineage.
Dont listen to the curry shills, it's shit.

link please?

stop spewing memes you autist.
If you go to RR's site, you will see that it is its own project and was never based on CM or Lineage, both of which are the true pajeet roms.

Ya sure "american fellow"
Go to your designated shitter you pajeet shill

NA here, I really want one but I don't know if the 220V thing will fuck me up

Should I get a Xiaomeme phone locally with a 2 year warranty, or order it from Ali for 40$ less?

Depends on which one

Do you want it now or do you want it January?

There's a 110V version on Amazon.

Any recommendations for a blue tooth speaker? looking to get one for my car.

Is your postwoman cute?