Green are those who recognized Palestine

>green are those who recognized Palestine

Notice anything Sup Forums?

Yeah I notice that your mum is good for sex

All are shit

yep.

I honestly and unironically think it should be recognized.

Eastern Europe yet again proves why it's better than the rest of that shitty continent.

They're not American puppets.

Kike control in gray

some countries are not slaves to the (((global))) establishment?

>v4
>Southern cone
>Oman
>Malta
>Sweden
>Kazakhstan
>Costa Rica
>Namibia
>Tunisia
>Azerbaijan
>Iceland
>Sweden
>Shit

This, I thought we already recognised Palestine.

Woops put Sweden twice

Post map of people who recognize Taiwan.
Yet

Imagine the world without the green countries

holy shit that'd be amazing

Make Isreal secular and the rest of Middle-East might follow.

Jews rule the West.

>imagine world without half of modern inventions

Only 22 "countries" recognize the Republic of China.

>global depression
>mass warfare
>societal collapse
>energy crash

Ahhh yes how great user!

That's recognizing them as the republic of China. What countries recognize their sovereignty from China? I know Europe doesn't, because they are afraid of China.

We need to sell weapons.

Civilized world is in Gray

>afraid of China
Why should we want to spoil our relationship with the 2nd, soon to be 1st world economy ?

Fixed

Palestine must die, only Israel, only Jewish Lebensraum in the Middle East.

eh a fuckton of asian countries only did it because of cold war reasons in the 1980s.

every country east of pakistan and north of malaysia are 100% apathetic to arabs and in fact cheering israel because they share a similar merchant mentality and are competent.

fuck you all

we're bad goyim

>being proud of sucking american dick

wow we got cucked hard by the US

Why not?

Really what really happns if you recognize Palestine?

Guess the anons are right, and the ones who doesn't are just cuck states of the US.

>thinking we are sucking american dick

we are sucking jewish dick and americans are doing it too

anyway Izrael is pretty ok. Izrael should control whole ME,Czechia Europe and USA America. World would be a better place

They're all non white.

>Czechia Europe

is sweden white?

No

>SWEDEN
>YES

>Sweden
>Iceland
>Poland
>Ukraine
>Russia
>non-white

t. Mehmet Khan

>Slavs, mongols, snow-elves and Somalis
>white

i like how it says czechoslovak republic when in Slovakia 90% of jews got burned, same with every statue or monument it always ignores this fact.

Yes?

Whiter than you, Hammed

without west they back to rice plantations as the main export

yes?

your shit continent wouldn't exist if it wasnt for those countries, you shitstain

>no resources no culture no invention no science

Yep, but without them the price of everything goes up by 50%. We would still benefit for it (a lot of jobs goes back here), but nobody is willing to do it.

Capitalism as its finest tbqh.

Surprise, it's a who's who of terrible countries.

well when someone says Czechoslovakia they really mean just Czech Republic desu

that's what I noticed too.

pretty weird.

The ones in Europe(except Sweden) are white.

Gray countries are not white at all

Literally all shit.

Except maybe Sweden+Iceland

>Eritrea: not green
wait wtf. we have a decent sized muslim population and have no jews to care about. and we're the closest nation to becoming a part of the arab league (which I sincerely hope never happens). overall it seems absurd, but lots of things in Eritrea are absurd, so i'll just blame this one on the dictator's ignorance.

t. Eritrean diaspora

>Vatican
>yes

wat

basically a map of countries not ran by the (((chosen))) people

and also Sweden

>Poles are doing it again

>Mexico

Fucking American lapdogs. I knew it.

they're not good goyim

yeah but no one cares about Slovakia, when people say Czechoslovakia they mean Czechia

All that proves is that countries run by Jews tend to be more livable than ones that aren't. :^)

All antisemitic countries.

sure. It's a tradeoff

Sweden

Yes

How do you explain me?

Yes it could, go back to reggaton the big boys are talking.

Go to bed, Latuff.

>tfw your government doesn't recognize Palestine

Why guess is that since Sweden is very humanitarian, that supporting Palestine is the most humanitarian thing to do.

So how you enjoying your government-provided laptop and white girlfriend, Nbu?

Yes indeed, sucking muslim cock is very humanitarian

Do you support Israel?

It's a diagonal.

You forgot Australia, which mildly surprises me tbqh.

Only reason it's vetoed by America is because israel wants more land. If Palestine was officially recognised they wouldn't be able to build settlements and move Israelis in so easily. Fucking disgusting

Boo hoo, we should hand over the entire ME to the jews desu.

By not recognizing them as the RoC, they are not recognized as a legal state.

That's why they aren't in the UN user.

niggers

yeah, grey countries suck jewish cock

I only see decent countries in Gray. Coincindence? don't think so

Grey: Good Goyim
Green: Rebellious Goyim

Grey = USA, USA allies and USA puppets

It's already recognized by the overwhelming majority of the world and that doesn't stop the Israelis from ethnic cleansing the occupied clay and build more settlements. At all. What makes you think a totally global recognition would stop that? I don't see china, sweden or even the arab states doing anything other than putting the signature on the piece of paper that says they recognize the Palestinian State. I mean it's literally posing.

It shouldn't. We've been basically a USA puppet state since as soon as we stopped being a British puppet state. We're too pathetic to make any of our own decisions

you misunderstood the map completely. It has to do more with Israel then the US

The two are inextricably linked

They both are the same

It was a parliamenterian unanimous vote to recognise the Palestinian state.

Apparently we unanimously voted to recognise Palestine, but we didn't make an "official" statement to keep the jews from sperging out.

>"[The Greek parliament pledges] to promote all the necessary procedures to recognise the state of Palestine and to make every diplomatic effort for the immediate resumption of credible, peace talks between the two sides," said Nikos Voutsis, the parliamentary speaker, before asking members to rise for the voting procedure.

>The resolution is non-binding and not by the Greek state, so as "not to disturb good relations with Israel", according to a statement released by the Greek foreign ministry.

dont ever talk about my family ever fucking again

Yes, it only reached a vote level. But it's a step forward.

Israel is a vassal state of the west?

>Serbia
>Bosnia
>Montenegro
>Ukraine
>Madagascar

We just don't give a fuck.

Yes, only shitholes do it.

WE

because denying palestine meant supporting the usa in its struggle with soviet union, so the first world is still adamant against it, the rest was either pro-soviet back then and kept their opinion about palestine when the soviet union collapsed or they don't care

we should recognize palestine.

Basically the future economies of the world. If parity between incomes occurs within the next 50 years, I expect the Europeans and old guard americans to face eternal criticism. (sins of the father on their children).

Can we just nuke israel?

Quite nicely Americanon. "Refugee status" guarantees me the maximum milking of Canada's immigration system.

But seriously, I lived here (Canada) my whole life and I've earned my assets. White girls in Vancouver are pretty tight, especially the Eastern yuropoors, but I don't date them as it would piss of my family.

>palestine
No such thing. Israel took it all and they ain't giving shit back.