DNA of men whose forebears probably were Etruscans show they weren't local, but migrated, study says

>DNA of men whose forebears probably were Etruscans show they weren't local, but migrated, study says.

>Genetic studies of Italians in Tuscany show that their forefathers, the ancient Etruscans, moved to Italy from what is now Turkey -- an origin that many archeologists have dismissed as unlikely.

>A new study by geneticist Alberto Piazza of the University of Turin presented Sunday at the European Society of Human Genetics in Nice, France, however, is the third this year, and the strongest to date, linking the Etruscans to Turkey.

>"We think that our research provides convincing proof that Herodotus was right," Piazza said.

>The team compared the men's DNA sequences with those from men in modern Turkey, northern Italy, the Greek island of Lemnos, the Italian islands of Sicily and Sardinia and the southern Balkans.

>They found that the genetic sequences of the Tuscan men varied significantly from those of men in surrounding regions in Italy, and were most closely related to those of men from Turkey. "In Murlo particularly, one genetic variant is shared only by people from Turkey," Piazza said.

>Earlier this year, geneticist Antonio Torroni of the University of Pavia -- who also participated in Piazza's study -- and his colleagues reported on a study of mitochondrial DNA, which is passed through female lineages. They found that mitochondrial DNA from women in Tuscany was also most closely related to that from women in Turkey.

Italy, Accept your Hittite heritage and kill all Greeks and Mongoloids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HnHnxSxm1s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2985948/
youtube.com/watch?v=s3SQFT_E_sg
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
academia.edu/2061542/Metallurgy_in_Italy_between_the_Late_Bronze_Age_and_the_Early_Iron_Age_the_Coming_of_Iron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that does not mean today turks are related to etruscans.Turks/turkic are an invented nation, you are the inbred mongrels of greeks/persians/arabs + different 20 other nations.

Yes balkanites are this retarded
>>The team compared the men's DNA sequences with those from men in modern Turkey, northern Italy, the Greek island of Lemnos, the Italian islands of Sicily and Sardinia and the southern Balkans.
>"MODERN" Turkey

>Italy
Tuscany is just one of the 20 regions of Italy.

so they took samples from mostly west turkey, basically turkied balkanites.

SHITALY BTFO

Etruscans were Indo-European?

No

lel dumb gypsy, most of western ''turk'' are imported kurds ''whitest'' turks are the one around the black sea next to georgia

Actually he's pretty correct

Turks are a modern abomination that was absent from asia minor at the time.

neolithic turkey != turkroach turkey
>By further considering two Anatolian samples (35 and 123 individuals), it was estimated that the genetic links between Tuscany and Anatolia date back to at least 5,000 years ago, strongly suggesting that the Etruscan culture developed locally, and not as an immediate consequence of immigration from the Eastern Mediterranean shores. According to the study, ancient Etruscan mtDNA is closest among modern populations to Southern Germans and, following closely, a varied array of other Europeans and is not particularly close to Turkish or other Eastern Mediterranean populations. Among ancient populations, ancient Etruscans were found to be closest to Neolithic farmers from Central Europe.

I'm not really into the haplotype autism but I'm wondering why they test mitochondrial dna

it's very often the only thing they are able to extract, Y-DNA deteriorates faster and is only present in males, and getting a full coverage is often impossible due to poor quality

>it's a "Middle east and North Africa was nordic then suddenly became non-white because It hurt my feelings episode"

nice strawman
>i'll just ignore more recent studies that disprove my wewuz

>every ancient people in MENA is not related to modern day population, they're filthy [random ethnic group] rape baby
>Italian are the same as ancient one

>I'll just keep strawmanning completely unrelated shit like a sandnigger retard

GET OUT OF MY ETRUSCAN LAND YOU FUCKING LOMBARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahh that makes perfect sense

>Italian are not sandniggers

but u are of steppe :D

country*

>sandniggers are not retarded
except Sicily, never conquered buddy, only touch and go raids

You are a sandnigger too, my Shitalian friend. You look and act like middle-easterners.

How long before we get Turks claiming
"WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHEET"
>inb4 eastern meme empire

>Algerian subhuman.

SandNIGGER literally. You look like average Brazilians.

>t. ""white"" italian

>monkey suddenly appear

tury sport is

Mehmed II did this in 1453
He even visited the ruins of Troy and boasted about how he avenged trojans by conquering the greeks

t. monkey nigger mongrel

shut up snownigger, go back to you cuckhut :D

>wild monkey try to communicate

ouga booga

>this butthurt swampnigger

at least tell us where the bad Italian touched you.

North Africans are """Caucasian""", yes. My ass. 20% nigger ancestry is enough to make you a mongrel with no racial identity.

I don't think anybody who has seen North Africans irl doubts this.

>Si, si sono bianco I swear!

>*trow banana*

what's going on in this thread? is this autism?

>BIANCOOOOOOOO! MAMAMIA
>el sangue germanic

the autism duo (Poldernigger and literal nigger from Algeria) are at it again.

>he can't distinguish someone tanned from a "black" person

A berber and a smelly white lombard scum insulting each other

>wanting to be white

true third world right there.

keep posting tanned Italians though if it makes you feel better.

>if you aren't germanic you are a sandnigger
is this the power of sandnigger """intellectuals"""?

>NOI

>turks forget they are legitimately an eastern steppe people who invaded anatolia 700 years ago and have nothing to do with ancient mediterraneans
Let the memes hit the floor, it still wont change the facts.

>whole folders dedicated to this autism

>north africans actually believe they look like italians

who's this man?

post north italians

a true aryan.

>Italian
>Not a mix of turks, north african, arabs

meanwhile in Turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=_HnHnxSxm1s

>muh haplogroupz

how does it feel to be autismal in a country of literal dune savages?

lel

Who the fuck would be germanic aka cucks?

This took place in Elazığ, Eastern Anatolia.
Eastern Anatolia is forgotten part of Turkey.

>This is UNIRONICALLY the whitest and most neo-nazi person in "germanic" north italy

you mean kurdistan lel north italians look like germans but south is eastern turkey tier

I want to kill Moors

oh wait it's Van

meanwhile in Turkey

>Science itself stand that Italian are a mix of greeks shitskins, pheonicians emits and north african
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2985948/

OH MY KEK

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW

>north italians look like germans

Italybro why haven't we exterminated north Africans?

>race autists
>from fucking third world countries

I don't think the few autistic ones who post here are the problem, otherwise good question.

>getting this desperate
calm down bro maybe you'll make it to n. Euro on the next boat unnoticed

is it wrong?
i have seen italian tourist from milano.

>The genetic contribution of Greek chromosomes to the Italian gene pool is estimated to be about 37% whereas the contribution of North African populations is estimated to be around 6%.
>Half greekoafrican, half pheonician/arab semit

kek

KEK

K E K

E

K

GIVE ME AIR I CANT BREATH

>Italian and not Sicilian
>6%
>"half"
>sandnigger cannot into basic arithmetics
checks out

>The emergence of population genetics further undermined the categorisation of Europeans into clearly defined racial groups. A 2007 study on the genetic history of Europe found that the most important genetic differentiation in Europe occurs on a line from the north to the south-east (northern Europe to the Balkans), with another east-west axis of differentiation across Europe, separating the "indigenous" Basques and Sami from other European populations. Despite these stratifications it noted the unusually high degree of European homogeneity: "there is low apparent diversity in Europe with the entire continent-wide samples only marginally more dispersed than single population samples elsewhere in the world."[101][102][103][104]

>Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. Some degree of gene flow from sub-Saharan Africa can be detected in the southern part of North Africa and in Saharawi and Southeastern Moroccans, as a result of a continuous gene flow across the Sahara desert that has created a south-north cline of sub-Saharan Africa influence in North Africa. Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity.

>Recent studies have shown that Italy has played an important role in the recovery of 'Western Europe" at the end of the Last glacial period. The study focused mitochondrial U5b3 haplogroup discovered that this female lineage had in fact originated in Italy and that then expanded from the Peninsula around 10,000 years ago towards Provence and the Balkans.

Basically fuck off Algeria

Because suicide is illegal, Gorgio.

>Be italian
>Get debn't
>Get umployed
>Get no growth
>Trash everywhere
>Beg whiteys for money at UE

>gib me dat : the country

>milanesi look like germans to t*rk eyes

Can't wait to cleanse southern clay to make lebensrarm for the Mediterranean people.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3SQFT_E_sg

>g8 member
>8th world economy
>meanwhile algeria is basically Zambia with Sharia

you're not impressing anyone and you never will.

>gib me dat: the country

Also if it's so shit why you people keep coming here?

some of italians not a sandnigger like you .

Filthy semitic negroes in the south are denying the Mediterranean peoples trading clay and expansion.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

t. literal smelly sandnigger

KEK why are you "people" from muslim shitholes so obsessed with us?

>gib me dat

>Be italy
>lose war to NIGGERS

You simply CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Italy NEVER won a war. Shitskins can't into war.

>White man's burden make EU give italianiggers-beggars yuro money
>Still a 3rd world shithole

>*smack lips*
>WE WUZ ROME AND SHIT

Death to Moors, this is my political and moral policy.

>does it kill Moors?
Then it's good policy.
>Did Moors die?
That's very moral.

>t. butthurt chicano

this thread is for human and half human only, go away juan

>A FUCKING ALGERIAN
Pls stop my sides can't bear this

>founding member
>never begged for money, always net contributos
>richer than his country of subhumans will ever dream of being

why are Algerians so inbred and retarded?

no.we have lot of tourist and i met lot of people unlike you.

>random nigger chimps out
>retards get butthurt and start giving him attention

That's an old study, the recent ones suggest that Etruscans were in Italy since thousands of years before their civilization began.

> In NW African populations, an Upper Paleolithic colonization that probably had its origin in eastern Africa contributed 75% of the current gene pool. In comparison, ∼78% of contemporary Iberian Y chromosomes originated in an Upper Paleolithic expansion from western Asia, along the northern rim of the Mediterranean basin. Smaller contributions to these gene pools (constituting 13% of Y chromosomes in NW Africa and 10% of Y chromosomes in Iberia) came from the Middle East during the Neolithic and, during subsequent gene flow, from Sub-Saharan to NW Africa. Finally, bidirectional gene flow across the Strait of Gibraltar has been detected: the genetic contribution of European Y chromosomes to the NW African gene pool is estimated at 4%, and NW African populations may have contributed 7% of Iberian Y chromosomes. The Islamic rule of Spain, which began in a.d. 711 and lasted almost 8 centuries, left only a minor contribution to the current Iberian Y-chromosome pool. The high-resolution analysis of the Y chromosome allows us to separate successive migratory components and to precisely quantify each historical layer.

Not even 8 centuries of Islamic rule could mongrelize Ibierians. Fuck, the Huns probably did more genetic damage than Ayyrabs. The based Italians are not Turkish nor North African

>let me tell you about your country

kek, jesus christ the autism ITT

A fucking African
>human
can't make this up, we could exterminate you all in 2 days/

Don't be rude with him,he's the only autist virgin in a country of drug dealers and terrorists,he's harmless after all

>non-white banter

back 2 the zoos, sandniggers.

it's funny because he's a delusional nigger m8

>posts goldenlel.png
>arrested by Sharia police for saving haram images
>gets beheaded
>gets his sister stoned to death for showing an ankle next morning

such is life in Algeria

>Be amerifat
>lose against viet farmers
>lose against drug war
>lose country to hispanic
>lose woman to the BBC

>his country is ruled by the mafia

>his country created the concept itself of a large scale organized criminality

Italian only pride is >muh BBC

>Kurds are totally different from Turks

No one outside of Roachistan can tell the difference, you all look like the same mongrels to us, and even to yourselves (pic related).

t. Antonio

>the the tomb of the Sardinian bronzes is an Etruscan tomb dating back to the ninth century BC, discovered in 1958 in the necropolis of Cavalupo in the territory of the ancient city of Vulci, now part of the town of Montalto di Castro in the province of Viterbo.

>In the tomb were found the ashes placed in a single funerary urn, enclosed within a stone enclosure, two female individuals of different ages (25-35 years and 8-10 years), probably related to one another [ 1].

>The funeral is rather rich, consisting of several personal items, even in gold (rare in those days), such as brooches and other ornaments. The most important artifacts of this kit are however three bronzetti representing a male figure not clear interpretation, a rattle-scepter and a basket. Based on this evidence it is thought that women were of Sardinian origin, and that they belonged to high social classes (aristocrats, priestesses).

The truth is coming out, as always:

academia.edu/2061542/Metallurgy_in_Italy_between_the_Late_Bronze_Age_and_the_Early_Iron_Age_the_Coming_of_Iron