PAJEET RUINED MY LIFE

Guys please help! A fucking pajeet is ruining my life!

>me poorfag
>come up with a good idea that has not been done before
>make website
>it attracts users
>only chance to save my life from poorfaggotry
>all of a sudden a pajeet starts impersonating my brand
>he literally cloned my site and made a url by changing one letter in my brand name
>literally changes everything i change on my site on his clone

Pic related is that mother fucker. What the fuck do i do? Unfortunately he got a higher rank on Alexa through spamming. He is proud of being an spammer and bought 2500 fake followers on twitter ill post the proof in the next post. Hes also lying on the forums telling people he is the original creator and impersonating me. Please help! This piece of shit ruined my life.

my site:
www.coincalendar.info

pajeet clone:
www.coinscalendar.com

You can check out the domain registration date to confirm this piece of shit is cloning my site. I have many problems in my life and this piece of shit literally killed me. Please help!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoinsCalendar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Report him to the DMCA. Google it.

kek

This is him telling people that spam is good and boasts about being a spammer

Here this fucking pajeet tells people he is the original creator

he has 2500 fake followers on this account and is literally spamming on twitter as well :

twitter.com/CoinsCalendar

Please guys report this piece of shit

umm..his site seems better tbqh

look up his address and beat him to death with a toilet seat. He won't realize you have a weapon until it's too late, as he has never seen a toilet before.

sue

He stole my brand name and site design and everything. I dont care about the content he steals content from everywhere.

>being a web dev

you deserve it for being a roody poo candy ass

As you're probably aware, most indians are willing to do things very cheaply-- like a fraction of a cent for following an account.
I suggest you find his adress and prank him; have someone in india send him an envelope full of glitter.
You can come up with something.

>he stole he stole he stole waaaah

it's called capitalism, if he can make his own version of your site and promote it better than you then tough shit, you better work harder and get your act together to improve your own damn site

That's not capitalism. You can't steal a brand in capitalism. This is a crime anywhere in the world.

go be a retard somewhere else.

This is a good idea thanks. I have his address and phone number. But pranking him is pointless. I lost my fucking site to this mother fuckers spamming.

To all the peeps on Sup Forums
Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Sup Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites because your butt will be roasted to ashes by other Indians.

We're not fluent in English, agreed but we have to learn other 3 to 4 languages including English which is pain in the ass.

Poor people in rural villages shit on grassfields and not normal people in most cities you autistic anons because lack of education in those areas. Stray Dogs shit on the street, not people.

Our food such as curry might not be suited for you, but hey muh chink's roasted cockroaches and dog are probably more healthy for your stomach.

if your brand can be ripped off in a weekend then it doesn't have any value to begin with

don't bother make websites if you don't understand them

Lol
>hint hint "creativity"
figure it out

Not that guy, but what's the procedure to deal with this in a real life scenario?

I'm not the web dev guy. But your constraints of what makes capitalism is fucking stupid. Blatant copying isn't the same as having a similar company. Intellectual property is a thing.
If you think it doesn't exist, okay then, but that's not the truth.

% Abuse contact for '85.10.192.0 - 85.10.207.255' is '[email protected]'

inetnum: 85.10.192.0 - 85.10.207.255
netname: HETZNER-RZ-NBG-NET
descr: Hetzner Online AG
descr: Datacenter Nuernberg
admin-c: HOAC1-RIPE
tech-c: HOAC1-RIPE
mnt-by: HOS-GUN
mnt-lower: HOS-GUN
mnt-routes: HOS-GUN
created: 2005-03-15T09:15:04Z
last-modified: 2005-03-15T09:15:04Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: Hetzner Online GmbH - Contact Role
address: Hetzner Online GmbH
address: Industriestrasse 25
address: D-91710 Gunzenhausen
address: Germany
phone: +49 9831 505-0
fax-no: +49 9831 505-3
abuse-mailbox: [email protected]
remarks: *************************************************
remarks: * For spam/abuse/security issues please contact *
remarks: * [email protected], not this address. *
remarks: * The contents of your abuse email will be *
remarks: * forwarded directly on to our client for *
remarks: * handling. *
remarks:
remarks: * Any questions on Peering please send to *
remarks: * [email protected] *
created: 2004-08-12T09:40:20Z
last-modified: 2015-08-06T09:39:14Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

Go ahead and report him.

user's site loaded instantly while rajesh's took a while and asked me for permissions.
How is rajesh's better?

both of the sites are shite tbqh
no offense

Thank you user i just reported him to his host for impersonation.

yeah, you're right. i mistook user's for his

are there mods on Sup Forums?

except it DOESN'T exist in this case, some random guy in east bumfuck india doesn't give a fuck about US intellectual property law, this is the fucking internet, your product clearly doesn't matter as it can be easily ripped off by any asshole with a basic understanding of web dev

since you seem to be a newbie at this i'll explain it to you: if you're running a business on a blog then THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is that you need to be able compete on MARKETING, if you are worse at getting twitter followers than some random asshole then step your fucking shit up, because there are going to be A LOT more copycats that you will have to deal with, and you can't try and pick a fight with each one of them

In that case, OP should sue him then

Kill your self punjabi

I suggest you to also register "coincalendar.com", just in case another pajeet tries to copy your site
>English is pain in the ass
english it's one of the easiest languages to learn

BTFO

Panjeet - 1
Sup Forums - 0

>less mainstream
>less
Fuck off gutter squatter

that domain is already registered to unrelated to my idea

But have you actually copyrighted it?

wait until he gets rich then sue his ass
jew him

Is this a pasta? I've seen better is so.

Nice site user. Are you providing an API?

really? if I try to go to "www.coincalendar.com" i only get the "server not found" message

also this you need proofs that your site is the original if you want to sue his ass

>www.coinscalendar.com
>www.coincalendar.com"

user cant into the letter S

Thanks my dude. I'm working on that.

Domain registration date is the proof

>pajeets are better designers than Sup Forums
lmao
figures

Totally no evidence ITT

Domain name =/= actual server

OP your website is CS101 tier and was bound to be ripped off.

There's absolutely nothing special about what you're doing.

If your entire """brand""" revolves around using aggregating other people's services and some shitty CSS theme, then you never had a brand to begin with.

If you're really salty about it then DDoS him, or make an "update" to your website that adds a vulnarability so you can hack him when he copies you again. Or maybe just try creating something of actual value next time.

Nice. People might actually pay for that (but pls make it free :DD)

i like OP's site a little more, rajeesh's site looks like bootstrap defaults

Its not automatic aggregation. I go through thousands of pages of different sources to find valuable data and even CEO's contact me to post their events.

Sounds like a bug, might want to get that fixed.

He Is using WordPress so it would be quite easy to take his site down.

if you have it all going on why don't you have the .com?

by linking us to him, you just gave him more ad revenue you twit