Yes they are.

Kimi is literally a turbo autist

This.

But Hakkinen is worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbKvCjINWnY
Corporal Räikkönen

More autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGY38EwJwq8

he was really in the army or that is a joke?

you do know that it's mandatory here for men to serve 6-12 months in army?
t: sergeant in reserve

Actually it's not mandatory.

Ihme aivokääbikkejä sinne AUK:iin päästetään.

That is really interesting.
We have it too, but since our population is so big the army just end getting people who really wants to join, unless they are short on people.
Even the nerds have to join? Is the mandatory service the reason for finish sisu?

true. men who think they are too "good" for army (in most cases they get depressed for being away from their parents) or just are fucking fat get release from army or they have to do 12 months of civil service.

well "nerds" do their part too, but the most autistic ones just get release. there are always easier jobs for weaker and lazier people in army and these nerds do those.

I signed to join, but they didn't accepted me.

I'm tall and skinny.

But i guess it was nice anyway since conscription here is basically you being the bitch of the Sargeants. Everyone told me to do AMAN or ESpCEx.

only people who apply for special forces have to take tests; both physical and mental ones. others just sign their name on paper and they're in.

Lel what the fuck is he doing there?

meant for finnish army obv

But i signed "Yes" on the day that we have to present ourselves at the base. Still, not accepted.

Joining special forces here is way harder.

One of those Monaco parties.

Oh nvm then.

With me the guy asked who was going to university, who wanted to serve and there was some guys who knew people from the inside and wanted to get in (peixada).

>here is basically you being the bitch of the Sargeants. Everyone told me to do AMAN or ESpCEx.
Of course, if you do those you will get in as an "oficial" (acho que o equivalente americano é Lieutenant), because then you'll be the guy giving the orders, but you still have to answer to your superiors.

drowning in pussy

Having a good time obviously

That's normal.

But i meant that conscription here can be pretty shitty depending on the base that they send you. You can either just "Lick"(cleaning) the base and do some training or be sent to the middle of nowhere and also Lick the floors and do nothing but shitty jobs.

Those school are NEAT as fuck, kinda like college but you get out with a Rank.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW2zq2nrucg

>Iceman
>based