PRAISE THE BOTNET!

Look. LOOK at all the BotNet gives you...FOR FREE!

Free WiFi calling, free phone numbers, free email, free web browser, free cloud storage, free video-sharing, free note and calendar service, free GPS, free personal assistant, free satellite mapping, free wallet service, free fucking mobile operating system!

Fucking literally BILLIONS of dollars of vital services for FREE!

Why resist it!?

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.lineageos.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're providing them more and more personality information that they can use to map the general populations reactions to any given situation at a finer grain with each passing year. Why in the fuck would I want to do the dirty work for such a draconian company? Why the fuck would I want to help train AI to predict human reactions so they can better socially engineer the populace in to complacency?

Answer me that, faggot.

>Why the fuck would I want to help train AI to predict human reactions so they can better socially engineer the populace in to complacency?

Well said. Uninstalling everything. Loading pure AOSP alternatives.

Seriously though, I agree with you. I'm just too addicted...needshelpman.

They collect all those data for super-personalized ads targeted to my tastes, ads invisibles for me because I adblock everything.

If you're not paying you're the product.
I'm not ready to bend over and get pegged up the arse in exchange for "MUH FREE SERVICES XDD".

I hear you. There are very few better alternatives for many of the products they provide. That's the really sick part about it all. They've eaten up all competition or stifled it to the point where others don't even try. I have a Nexus 6 because I wanted to see what Google could produce in a phone. It's alright.

Literally what are you losing by being the product? Privacy you already had lost?

Principles? Dignity?

>muh honor
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Would you be willing to suck a cock for $10?

What principles? As for dignity that's far too personal. People lose their dignity over the tiniest things. Principles are easier to bring out to a broader viewpoint of the world.

Some people actually care about the future. You'd clearly sell your soul if it meant you didn't have to work another day in your life.

Don't caring about honor doesn't mean I don't value myself. $500 and I will do it.

i have largely reduced my dependency on google, i still have an old gmail account that i haven't gotten around to forwarding yet, but that's about it, using their shit for anything mission critical is a mistake

also google's free-for-personal-use products are all just ads for their business services which do cost money

Again, what do you lose about accepting telemetry? Most of the time is anonymous. And even if is not, it doesn't affect you at all, negatively.

And before you say something, we're talking about telemetry from companies that give you services and products. inb4 Sup Forums shit, because you have already lost that.

I'm in the same boat. Use GNU/Linux as my main OS, use BBOS 10 on my BB Classic for phone, Search with Startpage. It's crazy how much Google is infested in everyone's lives.

> I have no problem with personal data collection so you shouldn't either

Hive-mind opinion discarded.

Yeah, better follow the paranoid Sup Forumstard hivemind. At least you're "free".

The population of Sup Forums is much smaller compared to the "you have nothing to worry about" general populace thinking, there friendo.

>Load pure AOSP alternatives
AOSP = Google = What OP is using

It's not free, everything takes part of the price of the phone and service, unless you have an obamaphone.

>vital services
Laughinggirls.webassembly

Nothing is free you retard.

Is there a custom ROM for complete privacy?

>Become a cuck today!

Replicant is the full autism no non-free code rom.
It supports only a few phones and even on those phones there's lots of basic functionality missing such as camera, wifi or gsm.
After than you have LineageOS which is mostly free but uses non-free components when necessary to provide full hardware functionality. It does send pings by default that are used to make this page though stats.lineageos.org/
There's also a LineageOS fork that uses microg, a free reimplementation of google apis so you can use applications that rely on them without constantly being plugged into the botnet. It's a good middle ground.