We can all agree that celts are the definition of subhumans, right? How can you fuck up this badly?

We can all agree that celts are the definition of subhumans, right? How can you fuck up this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

liberte-algerie.com/actualite/bouteflika-chahute-a-tizi-ouzou-25629/print/1
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celtic "empire"

yeah when the most complex infrastructure in your "empire" is a wooden hut and the biggest settlement isn't even classfiable as a city then you know it's not gonna last long

Nordics are worse.

It doesn't say empire, it says "cultural area".

Okay, once I saw an image with celtic empire in there and couldn't stop laughing

t. Guillame

>trust me I'm 100% Roman !!!

So, Bjorn?

Celtic culture and its modern revival is very cool IMO

>"celts" who only know english and think Beowulf actually happened

Why do you think we're subhuman?

t. Johnny Johnson

How could a people who once spread so far now be on the verge of extinction? because they were never meant for this world!

Nope, both my names are etymologically Cornish. I'm not Canadian, either, before anyone calls me a heritagefag.

They were Romanised. I have no reservations about admitting that the Romans were more advanced politically, militarily, judicially, and culturally than the majority of people they encountered, Celts included. The result is that the latter were subjugated and brought into the Roman patrimony. The perennial problem of factionalism among Celtic peoples only made this task easier. And as the Celts, long past their prime and encountering a greater foe, became figures of history, so did the Romans when they grew past their prime. That's life.

Did he think Beowulf actually happened? I know he believed in magic so that wouldn't surprise me. He wasn't very educated and did poorly in language classes, but he spoke English better than every other anglophone on the planet at the time

did he even write his poems in irish gaelic?

Yes, Celts are fucking subhumans nigger apes.

Right my germanic brothers?

t. gothic vandal

No, the language became a minority in Ireland sometime around 1800 and he was brought up in the National Schools. He did speak a bit of it though, and often uses Irish terms and phrases in his poetry

Yes, the celts were fucking subhuman.

>ywn be mediterranean

>believe the med meme....

Fortunately, I'm dark enough that I can (and have) passed as a local in Portugal, Spain, and Greece. Probably Italy, too, but I've never been.

>Sweden
Yeah, it's bait alright.

You said that only because literally nobody gives a shit about Celtiberians.

In the popular thinking, Spaniards have the latin meme too deep on them.

Celts are qt ;-;

Are you some Saoirsefag?

Celts were subhumans anyway. I am glad I know that i dont have a single drop of celshit blood in my veins. And yes, Roman empire totally cucked those faggots.

So what are you? Some ancient meme basque sardinian iberian race?

how did it even get so big tho, was there nobody else?

Population boom due to improved agricultural methods in the bronze age. Subsequent cultural and technological developments which allowed them to become a trading and military powerhouse. Through trade, migration, and presumably war, significant portions of W. Europe became Celticised.

>northern Italians are celtic

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Map corresponds pretty well with the non shitty parts of Europe t bh. Apart from Spain of course, but they were celtiberians anyway

are you crazy? area around Moldova is worst place in Europe

They're akin to the nomads in Central Asia, they just get absorbed by the cultures they go to

Well so original Celts from Alpes comes and fucks bronze age native peoples.

That's explains the diversity of celtic phenotypes.

Implying we want to be savage barbarians.

North Italians were always superior to celtic subhumans.

>How could a people who once spread so far now be on the verge of extinction? because they were never meant for this world!

says the swedecuck with a country that is 50% leftshit

Yes, though I suspect people became Celticised chiefly through trade first, migrations second. There's little evidence, for example, of mass waves of Celtic migrants from Central Europe into the British Isles.

They're all mostly r1b anyway. In the end it was more a culture than a race.

Even if that's not what it was originally, that's what it became very quickly: a culturo-linguistic identity, and one that didn't engender any great feelings of brotherhood among the diverse Celtic populations.

disagree

disagree

Care to share what you know?

Shut up cocksucker, your existence consists of submission toward french and german dick.

>Concrete and stacking stones were so advanced u guise!

lol

Celts weren't similar. Not even the Celts who went to Ireland and England were similar, we were Gaelic and they were Brittonic

about what?

>we were Gaelic and they were Brittonic
Still are.

You know Spaniards are brown because of Arabs, not the Romans, right?

"celts" never really existed as a whole identity/nation, it's more complicated than that.
if you read ancient texts it's obvious

Well, you disagreed with my post so I'm inquiring as to why that is.

Pretty much. The areas shown as not celtic were the actually populated ones, specially Iberia, the Balkans-Greece and southern Italy.

North of that there were 5 or maybe 6 bronze age hunter gatherers living in the forests that got celticized.
Eventually a modest germanic demographic boom pouring out of Denmark cucked out/assimilated half of them, while the romans conquered and assimilated the other half.

"algerians" never really existed as a whole identity/nation, it's more complicated than that.
if you read ancient texts it's obvious.

Your nation were crushed by Arabs just like our were cruched by Romans.
Please don't complain.

>Still are.
Only Wales. Ireland and Scotland have less than 100,000 people each who speak it daily.

hey celts gave decent resistance, and stopped roman and germanic invaders in scotland/irland until very late

really? Arabs ruled Algeria for how many years? I'm curious.

Are you Berber or something?

According to genetician, historian, and our president, we all are.
> “Ethniquement, nous sommes tous des Berbères. Mais l’arabe s’est imposé par son statut de langue du Coran.”
liberte-algerie.com/actualite/bouteflika-chahute-a-tizi-ouzou-25629/print/1

Hmm, because Berbers (and Numides) are the real owners of north Africa desu.

I'm Cornish, we have even fewer than that by a significant margin. It doesn't change the fact that people are conscious of their identity and the language, as poor a state as it may be in, not only survives but is undergoing a revival. We are still Brythonic and you are still Goidelic.

Agan yethow a dreusvewas hag bywons lemmyn. Agan honaniethow bywons ynwedh.

>we all are
Not sure about that, but Arabian invadors surely can't remplace the local population, tho...

They were just not enough.

They were similar, the languages just eventually diverged. Irish remained more archaic, retaining a "Q" sound and Brythonic languages shifted to a softer "P" probably due to proximity to the continent.

There is some evidence of substantial Celtic migration, just not from Central Europe.

Would you mind posting a link so I can have a look? This would contradict Oppenheimer's conclusions.

they came in 700, got removed in 739. End of story.

Celto-Germanic blood in my veins, feels good

>all that clay

t. mong
Celts had huge cities. I suggest you read some books on the classical era.

They were also master blacksmiths and craftmen, Romans envied them for this. Romans had respect for them so much so that they made a statue to honour the dying gauls that fought so hard against them and put up a fight.

They didn't go extinct. They assimilated.

You all have our blood.

Celts were the best metal workers in europe for a long time

>posting the edited one

youre that taig from newfoundland from way back on /brit/

I'm not. I'm Cornish, from Kilkhampton, living in Toronto. I've never even been to Newfoundland and I have no Irish blood as far as I know.

Related lads you're wrong there's a new study
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764

you used to post on /eire/ and /brit/ though didnt you?

>W-what
That's actually very interesting.

>got removed in 739. End of story.
Not really, they left their mark... Aren't you guys muslims?
Anyway, It's still historically interesting.

fronce big n' stronk ^)

Ok, that guyIsn't me tho, you don't need to be angry against every french people just because one guy disagreed with you.

We were khawarij for few centuries, then shia, and long time after sunni.

Arabization and sunnization was made by berber dynasties. (pic related)

It was just friendly banter, relax bro.

Is this actually somewhat real?

>Tfw ancestors come from poitiers and I look roman as fuck.

Never posted on /eire/, but I've posted a few times on /brit/. Not for months now, though.

Algerian women are so fucking hot. When will you drop Islam for good and we can all fuck peacefully?

t. Andrew MacHaggis

yeah in the Roman era

Maybe, I don't really know what Romans look like

Indeed, then what are you guys today ( I mean, what do you consider yourself as?)?

it's mostly "algerian" except for some kabyles who want to be autonomous.

something like this.

Romans are always portrayed as milky white skinned euros but that's just as cancerous and false as a black hannibal.

Ofcourse there would be assimilated barbarians but that's it.

Imagine what it must be like to be Nordic. Imagine that you are not only white, but European too. And then realise that you're the worst possible European and essentially only lucked into being civilised by diffusion from your neighbours.

No wonder you'd be so desperate to commit national suicide.

Therers no "Nordic", Just swedes and other scandis being Germanic and Finns

It's times to tell you all the truth:

"Celts" are a meme from romanticism of the XIXth century.

The original greek word is "Keltoi" and designated only continental Celts who were called "Galli" by Romans (so the Gauls) they were a clear distinctions bewteen Keltoi and Britons who were never called by the same word, also with caledonians (the picts) and Hibernians (Gaelic), concerning Iberian Celts, the only ones who were called "Keltoi of Iberia" are actually the confederation of central-east spain with arevaci and other peoples, but it's implied that they had a huge influence of Iberians from the coasts.

What's the deal with all this bullshit??? Well it's the fact that Julius Caesar quoted in his "Commentary about Gallic Wars" that the Druidism traditions came from British Isles, so the romantics with their huge mixing of similarites make a celtic revival but mostly for anglo people and Irish, with also norse mythology bullshit meme who has nothing to do, they started to find similarities everywhere, of course all of these people speaking labguages from the same indo-european familles but with this way, Italics people are "celtic" too.

look at the pathetic stormbabbies scramble when somebody reminds them than their white ancestors were literal niggers. you reminds me of niggers, of sjws.

>Maybe, I don't really know what Romans look like

they literally looked like modern italians.

t. Henk Clogspitmongler

>germanic """"""""""history""""""""""

BTFO BY HITLER

>WE WUZ KANGS WHILE YOU WUZ SAVAGES SHIIET
Ok Giordano

Reminder that Greeks are the true heir to the throne of Evropa.

Reminder Romans copied of Greeks
Reminder that without the Greek there'd be no Rome
Reminder that you're basically Etruscan niggers (see romans on left of pic and greeks on right)

I spit on Roma. Athena true king

Now, you're the niggers though and have been for a long time compared too Germanics, Nordics,Celts and even Slavs like Russia makes you all look like barbaric fig eating shitskins.

> lol look at my non ape German face. Celts are just pussies. I wouldn't say they're apes. Germans are Scandinavian are big and have 103ish iqs. Irish are 5 7 with 92 iqs. Plus they are total pessimists. Honestly I'd say Germanics are the most African looking Europeans if you disregard skin color.