One shot at being alive

>One shot at being alive
>Slav master race

Feels quite good, family. Why aren't you a slav yet?

But I am

Good

>Slav
>Anything other than below average at best
Top lel

It's too bad most of the people in Commieda are on the side of the people who butchered millions of you.

It's okay, we forgive and forget

We're taking this country over now

RIP leaf

slavs
>everyone either very rich and successful or a stoic immaterialist
>#2 military power in the world
>most intellectual literature
>best internet culture
>best food
>most beautiful language
>masters of space
not bad

>best food

I despise the yanks... but fuck.. the slavs... sweet jesus I think you aren't even white.

FUUCK!!

i forgot

>BEST WOMEN

sorry

>best food

??????

food tastes like fucking shit

Slav immigrants
>hard working
>understand the importance of family
>many are still practicing christians
>integrate well into the west but aren't ashamed of their heritage
>qt grills

top tier, I don't care what anyone says. Give us slavs instead of chinamen and pooinloos.
>inb4 some euro says it's bullshit
we get educated and intelligent ones over here, you get bydlo

Thanks bro

But I kind of like poo's and Chinamen. Never really had bad experiences with them, they smell bad and act weird but they're decent people on the inside

>But I kind of like poo's and Chinamen. Never really had bad experiences with them

Eh, don't get me wrong, I have known and been friends with both and met good and bad, but Europeans unarguably fit more easily into our society and we have a long standing history with them. Russians and Ukies settled the rural west, they were pioneers that helped build this nation with their blood, sweat and tears. Right now the Chinese are killing this place from the inside out.

it's kinda sad from our point of view desu. Many people who get education which is funded entirely by polish taxpayers leave their homeland forever. I don't have to look far for examples. My aunt went to USA after finishing her studies in Poland and became a doctor there. Her children can't even speak polish so I guess we integrate too well sometimes. But hey, at least a lot of bydlo leaves the country too...

Lot of parents from eastern europe dont even teach their kids their mother tongue becasue they want them to be 100% connected to the country they are in and not be outcast

that's the inferiority complex we still have from communist times when the west was almost like the promised land

>tfw slav living in asia

*not the same guy
but these fucktards don't realise that in the result they hurt their children or grandchildren. Most of them would like to feel the connection with their roots, just look at the new worlders on Sup Forums

>one chance at life
>born a Jew who isn't obvious

Life on easy mode tbqh.

>one chance at life
>born finnic
feels fucking good

Exactly me desu. Being Jewish is overrated though, I don't have returns on this investment.

t. stealthy Jew

Really? Are you the only jew in the area? Family ties helped me get internships in the past and it's even helped get a few dates thanks to grandparents wanting to set up their granddaughters.

That is why Esperanto has Romance vocabulary but Slavic pronunciation.
Slavs are fundamentally superior.

/balkan/ here

How does one become in slav?

>best internet culture

"Buy ABП plis"
"Rush B cyкa бляд"
"Russians in Ukraine? Where are the PROOFS?"

>best food
Potato is not the thing you want to eat every day
>best internet culture
It's just the opposite of american internet culture. Sometimes it's great

good ol pol "brain drain" and. fix your shitty country and they'll stay

Irkutsk?

Anyone who's unsatisfied to make a difference leaves, then they become complacent with decadence and vote for cozy yet ineffective governments where they immigrate

well yeah it's an endless cycle unless they literally ban emigration

Nah, a lot of Jews where I live, but I have a French name, face, etc.

I could get "Jew internships", but not substantially better that what I get by being stealthy. About dates... that would be nice.

>most beautiful language
Dude, please.
True Serb, even has good taste, best local beer.

I have to agree with this lad. We tend to talk smack about Slavs, but every once in a while the truth needs to be told.

I just wish Russia wouldn't be so hostile, we're ought to be bros.

Do Canadian cities with historical population of Ukie expats have slav looking qts?

It helps that I'm tall and it seems that's the only thing Jews here care about. But honestly none of these girls were for me, I grew up secular and couldn't imagine getting involved with someone who was religious.

Bravo, Poland

At least you live in Leafland, and not Pooland.
>Don't be a whining refugee

t. Ivan and Jakub

if >18 meh...
if

Lol @ the tall thing. Here Jews aren't very tall by the way, some are even literal manlets (certain Sephardim).

I couldn't live with religious waifus because the "praying lifestyle" would bore me to death, but these religious girls generally seem to be much better wives (more pleasant and reliable) than many secular girls imo. So I'm a bit conflicted with that.

Why would you think that

Yeah, jews here are typically insanely short here. My dad's brothers and children are all under 1.70 easily.

I came to know I won't marry a Jewish girl a long time ago. I grew up in the rural Midwest and all of these girls were urban princesses from the east coast, and as silly as it sounds it's a bigger cultural divide than the foreigners I've dated. Even if I was practicing, to most of these girls I was little more than a novelty it felt like.

Yes.

I live in a small town that is majority ukie. I consider myself blessed

Tito supported Esperanto, he even spoke it fluently. If you don't support Esperanto, you aren't a true Slav.

Jews butchered millions.

what city??
are they slutty enough to fugg a greasy chicano tourist?

Slav in America. Feels guud

Who is she?

Go back to "superior" slavic countries then. Oh wait, theyre all shitholes

>one shot at being alive
>born ukrainian

>chicano
Californian or Texan?

>mfw this thread

I'm brown, poor and from the third world. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I could have been, but my grandpa thought race mixing was a good idea.

>you can always use your proxy
>feels good man

R u talkin bout Russian McDonalds, Chin Chao?

Well you know!

Never said they were good countries. I only said we were master race:^)

All Russian food tastes awful desu

I can't stand it

>Russian food
>Borrowed from the European and Asian dishes

All I got from being slav was crippling depression and a predisposition for alcoholism. Would not recommend.

I'm Ethiopian. I'd feel good if my country wasn't at civil war with each other.

that's related to being a pussy instead

Please redpill me on Slavic internet culture, I know precisely nothing about it.

Who /polishdiaspora/ here?

>Potato is not the thing you want to eat every day

but it is, we do that here and it's delicious
cooked potatoes, baked, puree, fries, croquettes... all that variation

>All food

>All these over compensating slav disporas

You guys still embarrassed """your""" countries are shitholes
I fucking hate slav dispora, most obnoxious immigrants

>One shot at being alive
>Wasn't born a Slav