What are the chances of intel ME doing checksums on every file I own and cross-refferencing it with an FBI database?

What are the chances of intel ME doing checksums on every file I own and cross-refferencing it with an FBI database?

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#desktops-amd-intel-x86
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#serversworkstations-amd-x86
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#laptops-intel-x86
puri.sm/learn/freedom-roadmap/
coreboot.org/Chromebooks
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1eGPMu03vCxIO0a3oNX8Hmij_Qwwz6R6ViFC_1HlHOYQ/edit#slide=id.p
inforcecomputing.com/products/single-board-computers-sbc/qualcomm-snapdragon-820-inforce-6640-sbc
cavium.com/Table.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_graphics_device_driver#ARM
lwn.net/Articles/738225/
github.com/altreact/archbk/issues/3
raptorcs.com/TALOSII/
nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/power-architecture-processors
powerpc-notebook.org/faq/
embeddedplanet.com/product/single-board-computers/
lemote.com/html/product/
embeddedplanet.com/single-board-computers/processor/cavium-oceteon-ii/
sifive.com/products/freedom/
lowrisc.org/
fossbytes.com/roca-encryption-bug-infineon-chips/
libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme
networkworld.com/article/3236064/servers/minix-the-most-popular-os-in-the-world-thanks-to-intel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% now since you announced it here

You're not important

I didn't "announce" anything.

You announced that you're on to their scheme and proved you have loli pics on your PC.
You are now intel's primary enemy

Just wipe your luks header and fill your disk with zeros.
Ditch your PC and get a cheap ARM board and use it for ur computing.

reposting
(1/2)
Findings so far
x86:
For desktops, there's lots of C2Ds and atoms listed, but also some very nice opterons and apparently an iMac
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#desktops-amd-intel-x86
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#serversworkstations-amd-x86
For Laptops, you have the CD and C2D memepads
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#laptops-intel-x86
Purism doesn't do libreboot, but their roadmap includes this as a future goal.
puri.sm/learn/freedom-roadmap/
The last AMD chip that came without the PSP is Piledriver.
VIA and Zhaoxin Semiconductor apparently also make x86 processors.

ARM:
Obviously there's a shit ton of SBCs (Olimex, Beagle, etc).
For a laptop option with an open firmware, try ARM Chromebooks.
I'm dead serious. Open it up, remove the write protection, reflash coreboot with different payload (Not seaBIOS or Depthcharge), install loonix of choice.
coreboot.org/Chromebooks
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1eGPMu03vCxIO0a3oNX8Hmij_Qwwz6R6ViFC_1HlHOYQ/edit#slide=id.p
Inforce has an SBC with high-specs and an open GPU
inforcecomputing.com/products/single-board-computers-sbc/qualcomm-snapdragon-820-inforce-6640-sbc
Cavium makes some god-tier processors. Be on the lookout for that.
cavium.com/Table.html
In general, your biggest concern with ARM is the GPU drivers.
Mali is fucked. PowerVR too. Vivante GC and Qualcomm Ardreno are fine. Broadcom VideoCore is partial.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_graphics_device_driver#ARM
MALI MIGHT BE GETTING OPENED UP PRAISE LINUX TORVALDS TECH TIPS
lwn.net/Articles/738225/
Some anons have reported that lighter environments like XFCE are usable on stuff like Mali without the driver, but it's not ideal.
One user said he couldn't remove the ChromeOS on his libreboot C201. This github issue talks about a solution.
github.com/altreact/archbk/issues/3

(2/2)
OpenPOWER:
Raptor Engineering sells POWER9 workstations, that may soon be getting RYF certification.
They're expensive as fuck, but probably the most powerful non-botnet computers that exist. Comparable to Xeons/Epyc.
raptorcs.com/TALOSII/

PowerPC:
The company that still makes this is NXP
nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/power-architecture-processors
Here is a project for a Libre PowerPC laptop using NXP, shooting for RYF certification.
powerpc-notebook.org/faq/
EmbeddedPlanet has several PowerPC SBCs, most using NXP.
embeddedplanet.com/product/single-board-computers/

MIPS:
The /csg/ of desktops. Lemote is a chink company that sells libre MIPS boards, using PMON firmware.
lemote.com/html/product/
A German user on this board says he is going to work with Lemote to resell their stuff.
EmbeddedPlanet also has MIPS boards with processors from Cavium with U-boot firmware.
embeddedplanet.com/single-board-computers/processor/cavium-oceteon-ii/

RISC-V:
Only SBCs here. SiFive has some.
sifive.com/products/freedom/
There's also LowRISC
lowrisc.org/

Small, since that would require intense use of your storage devices, which you would notice.

How would I notice it?

>you are not important
>your opinions are not important let the government decide
>your property is not important let the government take it away
>your life is not important let the glorious party decide.
Thread carefully you fucking commie scum.

Since it's running a whole fucking OS underneath your OS, it's very likely imo.
I mean, what else would they need a dedicated CPU running a whole fucking OS for?

What's their cover story here though?
What are they saying they need an OS with a network stack running on a dedicated cpu underneath everything for?
Is it even possible to think of a good excuse?

I think the cover story is that it's supposed to be for businesses to be able to remotely monitor/track/wipe remote business laptops.

they just derive yoru PGP keys from Log(e) time-to-compute completion and then ping a NTP server to alert the authorities of your encryption

sad but true

which still doesn't scale because those laptops are usually connected wirelessly and/or never actually get turned on by people who steal them

There is no cover story, it's literally just there to spy on you. If you've ever actually deployed ME or vPRO in prod you know it isn't bulletproof and worthless from a security perspective

oh and here's the proof that ME and FDE is worthless, I'm sure we've already covered this topic here before

fossbytes.com/roca-encryption-bug-infineon-chips/

This is the product of BULLRUN, just like DUAL_EC_DRBG shit

None of the encryption in modern corporate or consumer systems is worth a shit, and they have workarounds for people smart enough to run something Open Source.

No escaping the control grid, now that Bitcoin is a big deal they'll phase out cash too.

nobody cares you pedo
fucking neck yourself

>thread carefully
Maybe if your public services weren't so drastically underfunded for the benefit of the rich you'd know how to spell you fucking burgerstani cuckold.

forgot to mention this I hope the FBI has your info OP, encryption is supposed to be used for protecting important info, not nasty sexual perversions

This post gets me aroused.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>ironic
the absolute vast majority of people on the planet sincerely think you should kill yourself

The majority of people don't care that some dude is jerking of to digital images of fake characters. You think the majority of the world cares about your fecal fetish?

Poe's law

>draw short adult woman
>give her a kid's head
>it's now a kid

>if you like it you're branded as a rapist

Stick to 2D and everything will be good.

I want to lick her pooper, vagoo, and tummy, in a straight line.

Stupid argument made only by idiots. You can keep saying you're not important enough to be spied on up until your door is busted down. Hint: everyone is important

Trump's tax cuts will bring jobs back to America like never before. Stay mad europoor

thank god trumpeters wont have neutrality for much longer and their broke ass will stop posting

>a whole fucking OS

That seems really powerful until you realize what an OS in this instance. We're talking levels of minimalism that Archfags running tiling WMs would cream their pants over if they were capable of understanding the technical details.

Unrelated, but it it possible to completely removed data from storage, to make it completely unrecoverable?

I wonder what world you live in. Sorry you're upset I guess.

>their broke ass
meanwhile

Uh...you think that money in the party coffers will reach the average Trump voter? That's for reelection campaigns and kickbacks.

And their tax plan is a massive FUCK YOU to workers and the middle class, and will blow up the deficit regardless of delusional fantasies of 5+% growth. Ain't happening.

use encryption and it is no problem

what does Sup Forums have to do with net neutrality?

Take it to Sup Forums, commie, this is Sup Forums.

>tfw my shitty Celeron 877 isn't vulernable

want a lemote now

Look at ur io? Anyway you must notice a big slow down if something is using ur disk intensively.

Technololigy board.

clean ur pc with a cloth or something
get a legal fetish

encryption is rendered useless, since ME runs underneath your OS and therefore has complete control

it's not like performing simple checksums every once in a while would be considered "intense" disk usage
and I would definitely not notice any slowdowns if the checksums were performed while I'm not reading/writing anything to the disk

>What are the chances of intel ME doing checksums on every file I own and cross-refferencing it with an FBI database?

i feel like I've missed some yellow news, anyone willing to spoonfeed me?

Every single x86 processor has a special subprocessor that runs Minix and can spy on you.
Every single x86 processor is botnet.
The only way to really get rid of this is Libreboot, although you can shrink it with Coreboot.

source?

libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme
networkworld.com/article/3236064/servers/minix-the-most-popular-os-in-the-world-thanks-to-intel.html

Probably very high?
Also, I don't think 2D loli is illegal anywhere worth living.

the checksum would be different though if you're using an encrypted partition with LUKS, no?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing that. But I'm also not too worried about my personal safety because I'm an average joe with absolutely no important connections.

See those 2 big-ass posts I made up there for ways to avoid it

I sincerely do not give a shit.

It's your fault if you've been living under a rock and haven't seen this already

it can get your encryption keys easily, decrypt the stuff and do checksums on the files

They're not joking anymore.
We really have normalfags on Sup Forums now.

50%
They either are or they aren't.

but can ME do that? it'd be a lot harder

I can see no easy way to avoid it or remove it without sacrifing a lot. No new PC for you. The methods to use Libreboot only appear to work on a few systems and anything involving flashing your BIOS is both complicated, costly and very risky (have to get a Raspberry Pi, connect to your BIOS chip and flash some arbitrary code that might brick your system).

For those who are heavily into security and technical jargon it may be worth it. But for normal folks it's not going to happen and let's fact it they are not really interested in some fat dude fapping to loli in his basement.

No it wouldn't.

>very risky
It's not.

I wanna lick her belly

Me too
what does that say about me?

pedophile. i don't mean animu as a whole, but this art is pretty much rustle tier, showing no signs of puberty whatsoever

So if I have a gappless rom in my phone with an arm processor it's the freeest thing I own?

>pedophile
but real kids are gross

normalfags just leave

>rustle tier
hot

No.

You really only have to avoid modern x86 and some ARM stuff. You can use RISC/MIPS/POWER stuff.

what's a checksum anyway
if I change a byte, does the checksum change?
but then the checksum will have to be the same size as the original file
fucking bs if you ask me

thank you for this

Sup Forums = bad
ISPs will block the bad site

I certainly do hope so
that'll purge most of the cancerous amerifat Sup Forumslution and tourists

If you don't own a SIM card it is somewhat fine but I would prefer a librebooted arm laptop
>>/reddit/

t. brainlet

>But for normal folks it's not going to happen and let's fact it they are not really interested in some fat dude fapping to loli in his basement.
How about the exploit that's going to be revealed at Black Hat Europe next week? I'm genuinely a bit scared here since ASUS still hasn't released a firmware update for my BIOS. My computer isn't interesting for the FBI, but it would make a good addition to someone's botnet.

>pedophile
...I think i'm okay with this

You're welcome. This list is gonna get a lot better when Mali gets opened. I just added EOMA68 to the list too.

don't worry user, couple years and your illness will most probably be what gays are now. you'll be able to avoid getting fired by using pedo card and shit

>user, you screwed up your security related job and now our company is on the verge of bankrupcy. i'm afraid i have to fire you
>what, because i'm a pedophile?
>n-no, i never said-
>just stop you goddamn pedophobe
>s-sorry

unless you don't want to wait, in that case just become zoophile. this shit will probably get "tolerated"' sooner

>illness
sure is reddit in here

Sup Forums actually, but honestly what's the difference

>don't worry user, your mental illness will be accepted
thanks for the comforting thoughts.

you're welcome user. everyone, even disgusting pedos, deserve hopeful thoughts and basic peace of mind

Thanks!

And Happy Holidays!
*hugs*

Wow user, you sure did tell him

What are the chances of intel ME doing checkems on every post I make and cross-refferencing it with an FBI database?

>"nothing to hide nothing to fear" (((argument)))

your shit's not encrypted if your OS is running dipshit

>have to spend a shitload on a niche system with no support at all
why does the botnet want to drain me of my money

>liking cute loli's = pedophile