I just bought my first computer with windows 10 on it. This is the first thing aside from windows 7 ive ever had...

I just bought my first computer with windows 10 on it. This is the first thing aside from windows 7 ive ever had, so i wanted to know what the protocol is for getting rid of bloatware. What do i need to look out for? It's a dell.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Full/Installation
oo-software.com/en/shutup10
laptopmag.com/articles/reset-windows-10-pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know the protocol.
Install it.
The penguin.

linux?

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Full/Installation

Install Ubuntu, I'm not even trolling/joking/baiting.

id prefer windows

You'd prefer my dick in your mouth faggot.

lmao
calm down aperican

this

Isnt there a windows 7 skin too you can use?

senpai goto tpb and download the windows 10 ltsb release by generation2 it comes pre activiated use rufus or poweriso to write the image to a zip diskette. power off your computer then the press whatever function button lets you choose to boot from usb boot to the windows installer format your drive and install win 10 ltsb to it

OP dont do this, its a virus.

This question should be in the stupid questions thread. If you prefer windows, you prefer bloat. since you got a dell you obviously prefer massive amounts of bloat. If you like to fix this issue, get a Unix OS.

nani, its the only ltsb iso on tpb and the user has a high trust rating

TPB is a honey pot

oo-software.com/en/shutup10
Probably a botnet but werks.

>2017
>Torrenting windows cracks from TPB
Just pretend you have two functioning braincells and use KMS.

so what use

nah i used kms this installer has a non activated and activated install as i previously said its the only win10 ltsb iso on tpb. i dont really know any other decent public trackers they all seem shit these days

first thing to do is delete system32 but reboot your pc after

okay xD

laptopmag.com/articles/reset-windows-10-pc

Wipe and install Windows 7.

Get your hands on a windows 10 education edition, already bretty clean, pay attention during install and turn everything off, if you're unsure look it up
Start computer not connected to internet, just download all cleaning tools you want from
another computer and run from usb
Disable app updates
Can't rip out Cortona without breaking things, so just turn her off and she won't spy on you if you have the education version
Go through settings and turn everything off, if it has a privacy policy, you have no privacy
uninstall from control panel any programs you don't want
Uninstall all apps windows lets you
get CCleaner on a usb drive (no internet yet) to rip out all the windows crapware it doesn't let you uninstall, shit you're never going to use like 3 different apps for the xbone you don't own
Turn off all "windows features", don't worry if you need anything you can always turn it back on.
get autoruns (from usb) and shitcan anything you don't want, if you're unsure look it up, most of the time the worst thing to happen is your IO stops working so if you really fuck it up and can't fix it you can just reinstall windows
set all connections to metered to limit superfluous updates
your computer is now 90% bloat free with relatively little effort