ITT: software only you use

ITT: software only you use

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

workflowy.com/demo/embed/
littleoutliner.com/
checkvist.com/checklists/648668-name-your-project-and-press-enter
addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/182/182600.png?modified=1487859675
support.tigertech.net/old-software
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The software I wrote.

Linux

Dwm

This cute Christmas lights program I still use from a decade ago. Draws light bulbs around the border of your desktop.

printscreen>imgur
teamviewer

breezebrowser pro
downloader pro
paint shop pro

>teamviewer
i use this

I used to use BlueFish. I learned about it from a guy who liked Slackware, so I know for a fact that at least three people in this World use it.

Becypdfmetaedit

>teamviewer
Pretty standard in IT support tbqh

i use it to fix my stupid moms computer problems and want to die

*disables "automatically start scheduled shows" on your legacy servers*
nothing personnel... kid

Honestly, I used bluefish in School. It looks unprofessional but it's excessively good

>paint shop pro

holy shit, I thought I'm the only one on Sup Forums. (I'm still using PSP X2)

android 4.1.2

UV Outliner
Just an outliner with checkboxes.
Still looking for GNU/Linux alternative. Org mode + pandoc can be an alternative but I find Emacs to be incredibly clunky.

OMG I remember this

thats actually really fucking cute thanks

Unity

Is this the Bonzo Buddy of Christmas?

Willing to use online web apps? there are a few really good ones

Free Commander XE - I use it in single pane mode as a replacement for whatever the default windows garbage is. It's pretty much perfect, nobody ever mentions it for some reason though.

I love how it hasn't changed one bit after all these years.

Because it's malware.

wrong commander

if I can export everything in text files or html - yes

workflowy.com/demo/embed/ is the best I've used. It was the first of its kind (outline notepad web app) probably 5 years ago and I haven't used anything else.
littleoutliner.com/ is a successor to Fargo, which was good, but now you need to log in with Twitter so I've never tried little outliner
Oak Outliner used to be good but is dead (keep this in mind when choosing web apps that look like they give too much away for free, there's no business model behind it.)
checkvist.com/checklists/648668-name-your-project-and-press-enter Looks cool but haven't tried it.

I used to work on an IT department with this guy. His fav file-mover was Free Commander. Needless to say he was incompetent and got fired a few months later.

anyone have a crack for zxw?

Not exactly a normal program, but this is a cursor I've been using for about 8 years now. I get comments on it just about any time I take a screenshot.

oh and the normal version

Outlook is bloated shit and for some reason Thunderbird doesn't have a unified inbox plus I don't like the interface

In Sup Forums, I think shadertoy.com is easily very rare

Cryptomator, Great solution to automatically sync content encrypted to my cloud and present it clear locally.

I cant be the only one

shit nigger

Wait, is that Thunderbird now?

I've switched to FastMail and the web app is fucking amazing compared to anything I've used, but that screenshot looks really nice.

fuck off nigger you fucking wish you had a cursor that looked like that

no my pic is Opera mail

I used to use that one

Like 1/4 of this shit.

Fuck all you niggers. Your cursors don't even compare to mind

What is "alarm.exe"
lookd fishy as shit

Cache viewer
Really bad internet connexion so to be able to see some videos without downloading them is great

>not using a cursor which just inverts the color of whatever is underneath it.

Get on my level

Literally an alarm clock. In case I miss my phone alarm.

It's quite a nice cursor isn't it?

>using standard windows 10 features
user, lots of people are on your level

>grey picture
>cursor becomes invisible

Hell, you could do that in Windows 95 I believe. And Linux/X11.

But does your meme OS support such cursors?

shit that's a big cursor my guy

Same. I actually like Unity.

aah I remember this!! flashbacks to win98.

Used `convert -resize 1000%` and forgot to disable antialiasing because I'm retarded.

THIS! Still one of the good players out there.

Yea

Thanks.
- Couldn't try littleoutliner because don't have a Twitter Account.
- Workflowy looks nice. I kinda miss columns but the zoom functionality is cool. I guess I stick with it.
- Checkvist has markdown support but looks less attractive than Workflowy.

This ugly piece of shit:
addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/182/182600.png?modified=1487859675

Is there really no other firefox addon that shows me my bookmarks without those huge ass tiles in a new tab?
Is that really too much to ask?

botnet overkill

This music player, Quod Libet

>software

Is there no alarm app in Windows 8.1?

>Implying addons are not software

It's written in JavaScript, so yeah, that's definitely software

>exactly what I am implying

please tell me what software is

graph-easy.

usually easier and less awful than using graphviz directly. it also outputs decent plaintext graphs too.
graph-easy --as boxart { end: back,0; }
[ Weimar ]
--> { start: front,0; } [ Finsterwalde ], [ Aachen ]
EOF
┌──────────┐ ┌────────┐ ┌──────────────┐
│ Mannheim │ ──────┬─> │ Weimar │ ─┬─────> │ Aachen │
└──────────┘ │ └────────┘ │ └──────────────┘
│ │
│ │
│ │
┌──────────┐ │ │ ┌──────────────┐
│ Potsdam │ ──────┘ └─────> │ Finsterwalde │
└──────────┘ └──────────────┘

Where can I download this?

Maybe there is.

I use that. Easily the best player on Linux.

You are right. Plug-ins fall under the software label. I was wrong.

I usually think that software is an independent program from the system. Turns out there are plenty of software and the definition covers a large range of items.

Well that's a first on Sup Forums. Actually impressed.
Good for you.

Good on you for admitting you were wrong, I wish more people could do that.

Yay, two of us!

I've used like half of this shit

I use that too. Did they fix the play total time bug?

Search "Holiday Lights" I got my copy from CNET just now, runs fine on Windows 7.

The math still checks out.

This. Nobody else has a copy of winpic.exe because I have never released a version of it

Virtual Audio Cable from 2004

> Did they fix the play total time bug?
I don't know what you are referring to, so probably yes?

Will that fix airpods

the total time of the songs added together

The company still offers it for download here but it's not officially supported anymore.

support.tigertech.net/old-software

Still works in Windows 10 for me.

seems to work fine on my end

My own.

>Depeche Mode
My melatonin enhanced friend!

14aren, file batch renaming utility. it's older and for some operations still better than the popular bulk rename utility.

Shadow Defender

An easier alternative to fucking shitty deep freeze which is bloated to hell and back

Does a good word processor even fucking exist? libre and open are fucking trash tier garbage that take half a second to display the character I typed. Its trash.
Word is actually acceptable except >windows >>dude social integration lmao >>>dedicated "tweet this" button
I tried wps, but that shit is a botnet and not on linux.
I tried word perfect but that shit doesn't support files for at all.
I tried some shit called AbleWord or whatever and it was decent but not available on loonix and also i think its dead maybe?

Isn't this one of the main things computers were made for!? Why don't we have something good after 50 fucking years of desktop computers?

Yeah. Pretty much. Even the stuff I started on GitHub, nobody but me touches. It's just too niche, too tailored to my own needs.

> libre and open are fucking trash tier garbage that take half a second to display the character I typed. Its trash.
Ummmm. Considering it actually runs, with none of the lag you mention, on the atom netbook I use for emergency shitposting, either:

Your mouth is as full of cocks as you are full of shit.

Your machine is misconfigured

Your machine sucks even more than you do.

i like the bluefish logo. It's a smug looking fish :)

I don't know what kind of bullshit magic this uses but it plays 1080p no problem on my quad-core PPC shitposting machine

Your machine is misconfigured
I've tried it on multiple machines running different systems. I can't see how my configuration has anything to do with the lag they have.

Works fine for me on Loonix, also learn Latex you dumb fuck.