Tfw go to Best buy and ask all the employees hard Linux questions and watch as they squirm with embarrassment

>tfw go to Best buy and ask all the employees hard Linux questions and watch as they squirm with embarrassment

God I love shitting on you stupid wagecucks

Other urls found in this thread:

novusnow.ca/internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now a net neutrality thread.

Imagine being so lonely, you have to bother other people for fun.

i don't have to imagine it.
imagine being such a normie you have to come on the internet to feel less normal

i bet you use zsh because you heard it had more features

I just ask them simple questions about what I need and it's already too much for them.

>be an autist
>enjoy seeing normal people cringe when they see you
You've got it all figured out my man.

>He thinks his autistic loonix toy has any relevance in the real world

pathetic

You could just ask simple windows questions and get the same result

>t. not a sysadmin

>This is now a net neutrality thread.
Aw, it's retarded.

>People who use linux don't have jobs
What did OP mean by this?

They're salesmen and women, not tech experts. They only know about what they sell, and as far as I know, Best Buy doesn't sell any computers with a Linux distro pre-installed.

Did the same with macos. It was especially funny when the dude has an apple logo on his shirt, but he only wanted to sell iphones, not macbooks.

This is now a "I can't admit drumpf sold me out" thread.
>ftfy

Wtf now i wish i voted for hillary

BADLY OILED GEEK SQUAD TOYOTA ENGINE

Prices for internet hosting in the us are incredibly high compared to other countries. Comcast is a ridiculously profitable buisness. I just really hope this is fucking bait.

>compared to other countries
Which ones? The US has better internet speeds than most countries.

Best buy ppl in Missouri looked at me like im stupid for purchasing $2000 gtx 860 laptop

How much do you pay for it?
t. Israeli that pays 25usd per month for unlimited 100Mbps internet

A lot more than you. I get around 75Mbps for about $75 a month. The majority of European nations have worse internet than the US though. And the internet in Canada and Australia is atrociously bad.

You're an ass

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

But you have data caps, which is probably the worst part of it all

That's true but I honestly don't use much data.

i assume you yourself dont have a job, and need someway to make your irrelevant life relevant?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf in Italy I pay 30€/month for 80 Mbps (nominal 80, reality 50/60)

500/500 paying 70€/mo, no caps, no monitored downloads and unlimited LTE
And this country is not in that list

No reality here, no sir.

taking the fake bait, holy shit.
how new?

How does being bad with tech translate to wagecuck status? I work in enterprise software architecture and my whole job is built around linux

> work at best by
> hideously obese neckbeard smelling of garlic bread comes in
> leaves greasy fingerprints on everything
> asks obscure linux questions
>

"Ah, now, that would be an ecumenical matter!"

/thread

What would count as obscure question? Like anyone from Sup Forums would know anything complex and would just reinstall arch linux if they run into any problems

>gtx 860
>laptop

You are stupid.

>And the internet in Canada and Australia is atrociously bad.

Australia yes (I'm living in QLD now, NBN is the worst internet experience I've ever had), Canada, not so much.

novusnow.ca/internet/
>300/300
>$55/mo
>FTTH

BAZOOMPER

the one time I actually asked a technical question the guy knew his stuff. maybe I just got lucky

Which country?

Sup Forumstards leaving their containment board should be a bannable offense, tbqh.

>Israel on 5th place
WHAT?! Are you telling me that the 40 Mbps I am sweating for is actually below average?!

ZIMBABWE

>Linux distro pre-installed
chromebooks

You're lowering our average!

>new phone ISP opens business
>advertising booths in the malls and shopping streets
>get stopped by the booth people
>figure I might just talk for a while since I had a couple minutes to waste
>go over the plans and conclude it doesn't really compare with my current one
>except I'm currently on an operator that still has copper in their network backbone noticeably slowing down connections past the location
>since it's a common practise for new ISPs, ask the seller if they're using my ISP's network
>he says yes and says he knows the issue too and that I shouldn't use either of them because of that
The tone of the conversation changed greatly when it became clear we both know things and I'm not going to buy.

The only way they could come up with figures like this is if they count all 4g connections as the 100/50 you'll get standing next to the tower.

The US is mostly limited to ADSL or cable. Sometimes even with datacaps.

Talk to americans online and you will find that about 1/10 have fiber-tier speeds (100/100 or better)