You are upgrading your 1070 to a 1070ti, right Sup Forums?

You are upgrading your 1070 to a 1070ti, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fucking y axis.

Damn that is like 300% more performance
Nvidia won again

I understand the joke you're making, but you do realize the charts you're showing are between two different 1070Ti models, right?

What's the deal with these Ti models? Which is supposed to be better, 1070Ti or 1080?

Its a cut down model of 1080

nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/

>March 26-29

Wait for Nvidia Volta or Ampere

Did they do this to the graph deliberately to hope that people don't properly look?

i thought all you dweebs hated gaming

Are you retarded?

>Wait for Nvidia Volta or Ampere

When is this happening?

>3.75
Nice

LESS THAN 1 FUCKING FPS

I agree. It's too misleading at first glance and would probably make someone think "oh shit look at difference!" Doesn't show the how marginal the difference is in terms of actual value.

Wow, that is a big difference

I sitting pretty for now with Maxwell.
Will go for de-fucked Vega or 1170/2070/whatever next summer depending on where Linux driver maturity stands and how easily either setup works with sandboxed Windows client VM with pass-through virtualization or SR-IOV.

Soon.

is this real, someone post apple 2x graph

From the MSI site itself

No I'm waiting for Volta.

You realise that GTC is all about deep learning and shit like that, right? Desktop Volta won't be announced there. They'll hold a special event for it a month or two later, just like they did with the 1080/1070 reveal.

>MSI site itself
Republic Of Gamers
>MSI

Sure, who doesn't want to get a couple extra fps?

I like this meme

>980 ti - 58
>vega 56 - 59
>1070 - 61
>1070 ti - 63
5 fps difference from the 980 ti to the 1070 ti. what a fucking joke.

Still on 1050, it works fine

Pascal is basically overclocked maxwell (and even then you could manually overclock Maxwell ridiculously high), the only interesting Pascal GPU is the 1080Ti which is hilariously more powerful than everything else but cost 700+ burgers. I guess the 1060 6GB was interesting since it's one of the few midrange Nvidia cards that wasn't shit, although miners drove up the price.

Absolutely not, my 1050Ti is still hammering away merrily at anything I need it to do.

>1050 ti
>look ma', i'm poor

just like vega is fiji with higher clocks, better geometry performance, reduced power consumption, and rapid packed math. both new generations from nvidia and amd are copied optimized versions of their previous. and it took both of them two years (nvidia '14-'16, amd '15-'17) to copy and paste.

Someone went to the apple school of chart making, i reckon.

You need to validate your self worth on your fucking vidya card? Kill yourself already.

those fucking graphs, fucking end yourself for posting this

It's the same card but by RoGaymurs with a memechart

This is a lot better than most charts since the y-axis actually starts at 0

pls

It was already posted

No
I'm upgrading my 7900GS to a 1070

No labels to indicate what the hell the chart shows is better than a slightly misleading chart?