Build app without coding?

Build app without coding?

All I need is an app that displays an image with some text and a link to FB and Instagram. Just that

Is there a software or website which can do this? For free. I don't need to display ads. Just need location data and browser history etc.

hire an indian

Stop being a faggot and search on google. If you can't find one, learn a language for what ever platform you want your app on.

I know drag and drop programs exist for mobile app development, but they prob won't do what you want them for

can you just make a collage of that in photoshop?

Anyone got the link to article written by some angry feminazi about how software development should be like building with Legos (like Wordpress and web development) and it's unfair that programming is so complicated?

no way shit like that was published, if it was then I'm also interested

Fuck off pajeet

This is actually the correct answer

My dad teaches programming and electronic engineering and a bunch of feminist cunts in his complained about his classes saying they were too complicated and there was too much workload and the admin stepped in and told him to change it.

Literally the only people who complained were the women. Really makes me wonder if women in tech is a good idea

Two options:

Hire someone that can provide references.
Learn to code, if kids can do it you can too.

Good luck

no

>App
>2017 still not using scratch

he needs to build an app tho

That's like building a building with no engineering or more old-school masonry techniques. Technically possible if you wanted to use some prebuilt components to create some some Lego shed that would collapse if you ever wanted to expand upon it.

Here's what you do:
you make an HTML5 app using Apache Cordova and use a visual html design editor to create the design visually. You can use Visual Studio, install the Apache Cordova portion and go out of your way to use the Web Forms editor (instead of the normal html editor) and then you can visually design it by dragging and dropping actual garbage. If you want it to look good, you can borrow someone's CSS.

You can write that shit in 5 minutes if you do enough research.
Go fuck yourself.

It's possible in android studio especially if he only wants to do this.

holy fuck

Is such a thing real? Also, what does this have to do with feminism?

Women aren't logical or rational. Both the former and latter are required for any form of computing or programming.
They're much better with "muh feewings nuu" so they should just stick to Humanitarian fields of work.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Grace Hopper contributed vast amounts to the field of programming and computer science. I understand there is a high chance that you are a troll and if that is the case then I am evidently wasting my time. Otherwise understand that your repugnant gamergate-esque ideology is blinding you from the facts.

>m..muh MIHSOJINY
>M..MUH WOMYN-HATING BIGOT.
>gives me 1 example of a prominent female programmer that contributed to the field of programming.
She is neither a programmer that contributed the MOST to the field nor are most females at her level.
When we observe an industry-wide spectrum of workers by gender, females perform better in humanitarian "feeling" work, and males perform better in logic-based fields.
You should end yourself you uneducarted faggot.
Also, back 2 tumblr

>You should end yourself you uneducarted faggot
>Also, back 2 tumblr
Typical Sup Forums: initiate a knee jerk reaction when someone mentions a programmer that isn't possessing either knee socks and a penis or simply a penis. Besides, that is no way to talk about a service member and the creator of COBOL.

Literally who

He is an indian.