How is BitCoin not a Tulip Bulb Craze...

How is BitCoin not a Tulip Bulb Craze? I've been trying to convince someone that it's not and they haven't listened to me so I need more points.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/08/22/irs-tax-cheats-bitcoin-chainalysis/
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe it wouldn't be if china and the us weren't trying so hard to shut it down

People've been saying that when bitcoin reached $300. When was that, 4 years ago?

>dump coffee money of around $100 into BTC every month
>profit

it's a bubble that's being propped up by the bagholders and nothing more. they move coins around in circles to pretend there is a bitcoin economy. bitcoin has already been made redundant by monero a secure anonymous coin that (((they))) can't see all your transactions. the banks love bitcoin because it's just so easy to tax its laughable.

fuck off shitcoin bagholder

fortune.com/2017/08/22/irs-tax-cheats-bitcoin-chainalysis/

BTC is the best because it was the first !!!!!!! nothing better can come along ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

>I'm arguing with someone and don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Help Sup Forums.

> Monero
> Anonymous
> Not reading the paper where they deanonymized the whole network because they fucked up the mixing selection. And they did not properly fix it as described in the paper

That's not a problem because I don't expect the average person or tax collector to be able to do that.

you can't buy things with tulips

And the IRS is too poor to pay two undergrads to rerun their software and send over the data.

> Implying chainalysis didn't read the paper
> Implying they aren't already providing their services in criminal investigatiosns to the feds.

Monero still has to prove it's promise. It still can fail to do so. Therefore it's still an underdog and highly risky

>what most of this board is

How am I supposed to feel about this image?

>I have to get more people to buy so my """investment""" will go up

Look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing with your life

Sorry sweetie, but enjoy ur bags

>he doesnt know how stocks or anything in finance works

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN

>tulips

>Monero
Fucking lol

>you can't buy things with tulips
There's nothing stopping you from buying stuff with tulips. All you need is a seller who wants tulips...

U thought the sae thing when it was 1$, 10$, 100$, 200$, 500$...
maybe it will go to 100K?

Bitcoin is not Tulip, but it's not worth what it's priced at.
There are better coins out there, that do the exact same thing but with less problems (lower transaction fees, lower transaction times) but their names aren't yet as mainstream.

Bitcoin is a great concept, and being the first implementation granted it fame.
It's gonna keep growing, but other shit will grow faster once it hit mainstream audience in some years.

That said, it's not tulip because it actually offers a service, which is having an "account" and being able to transfer money in and out of it without having to relay on a centralized service, which is good.
But yeah, taking into consideration the bad implementation it's current value is only tied to its fame.