/normie/

Sup Forums is one of the most well-adjusted board right?

No

Yes

FUCK OFF NORMIESHITS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Compared to the other boards on here, Sup Forums is pretty normal.

Theirs a lot of shitposting.

is having a waifu considered normalfaggotry?
neppin' it up since 2013

What exactly is a normie?

A normie is one who needs to lurk more.

We normies now

NORMANS LEAVE

ROOOOOOOO

no u it is comfy here

Hello, I have a gf and buddies to go out with

Am I welcome here?

When I first started posting on 4chin I was a kissless virgin who lived to raid in wow. Now I have a good job and a gf. Am I a normie?

No way this is like slightly grown up Sup Forums

yes get out

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Hello my fellow normie.

Pretty much but do you do normie activities?

Like go to bars with friends, go to the beach, go to concerts, etc?

How does one even get that close to people without feeling crippling anxiety? I'm actually doing quite okay in life but pictures like this make me feel like a deranged cave dweller.

I am a neet with no friend and I rarely go out of my home, can I be part of this cool normies club please ?

How do you tell if you're a normie?

I have a job and have had sex before. Also go out and get fucked up on the weekends pretty regularly. But I have an online relationship with a cute Flemish girl we've been "dating" since 2012. Am I normie?

FOA

I'm normie. Went out last weekend with mates for a bit of a bar hop sesh. Smashed a lot of coke and went to a house party afterwards at 4am and kept drinking throughout the morning and into the day with no sleep. Good times

Normies are fine as long as they assimilate and shut up about there normie lives

*Their

You make this too easy

I can't wait to get shitfaced tomorrow with my friends at the bars. Prolly hook up with some girls too.

What are you guys doing this weekend? Any of you gonna watch the game tomorrow?

going to concerts isn't that normal

Fuck off newfag

It depends which concerts you go to.

ledge

Rails at the club then a healthy dose of viagara when needed

Shut the fuck up

not only that, but music isn't really that much of a centerpiece of society as it used to be, at least in America

Might go meet up with a few friends for pizza and beer. Nothing too crazy but a good time for sure.

fuck no

this board is as abnormie as it gets

relatively, maybe.

please delet this pic of my friends and me

stupid syrup

As a normie who sometimes trolls /r9k/ for shigs, yeah Sup Forums is pretty normal.

I mean, apart from the occasional ironic nazi sympathizer coming from a random 3rd world country.

Posters from countries like Brazil or Mexico are usually weird imo. My guess is a combination of self-hate and glorification of western countries which causes them to spaz

I have this going on. I'm Mexican myself but ever since I discovered Sup Forums I find myself fascinated by European history. Mainly Early Middle Ages, and Western European countries. Especially Germany, and the Low Countries.

I try not to sperg out but reading about epic leaders, wars and dynastie makes it a bit hard. D-does anyone else know this feel?

I feel if I was white I would be extremely racists towards non-whites as well.

Just bee yourself

In all honesty it's kind of pathetic when you lot do that. Don't Mexicans have Aztec history or whatever?

Love yourself

An imaginary construct that includes everything a bitter NEET hates.
I could be some muscular asshole that bullied him at schoo, it could be that quiet kid that did well with his SAT and studies something interesting, it could be a literal disfigured cripple, the NEET will envy anyone and everyone, it's the most pathetic form of life.

pay debs normie

fuck off normalfag

you don't belong here fag

Hmm, let's see.

>do I have a good job
Yes, I like it too

>do I have a gf
While I haven't actually called her that yet, yes, I do.

>do you go to bars with friends
My friends are kinda wishy washy stay at home types, I go to the bar I used to work at and hang with coworkers on the job.

>go to beach
No beaches here

>go to concerts
Been to many, not my thing though.

Guess I'm a normie, any other normie things I should check for?