>be two days ago
>walk into tesla corp. in nyc
>"i really need to take a shit"
>bathrooms in the back, teslas in the front
>"thanks guis keep up the good work"

tl;dr

tesla bros b&r based

>tfw when you need a second round of hair transplant

The Tesla Model 3 was looking so nice - good range, good performance & handling, decent looking exterior, all for a reasonable enough price. Then I saw the interior, and its retarded. Its like if some company made a really nice smartphone with a nice screen, fast SoC, tons of RAM, but forgot to put in a headphone jack.

that interior looks legit nice my boy, except for the retarded logo

>Its like if some company made a really nice smartphone with a nice screen, fast SoC, tons of RAM, but forgot to put in a headphone jack.
So it's the Razer Phone of cars?

It may look superficially nice, but is shit functionality wise. First of all, it lacks a proper instrument panel in front of the driver. All it has is that screen off to the side, and center gauges are stupid looking & more distracting to use. Then add in all the controls are touch screen based; no tactile feedback is stupid in a car.

eco fairy garbage

Are you really supposed to glance right just to see how fast you are going?

You don't need to know how fast you are going, leave that up to the auto pilot.

So how long until there are unskippable ads at startup?

Pretty much; both products have that one glaring flaw in what is otherwise an appealing package And discussion of that flaw tends to dominate conversations about the product.

El Musko looks dead as fuck, he knows Trump is pulling the plug on his handouts.

The theory here is that, the Model 3 is supposed to be the first of the truly autonomous cars later on. With that, you don't need an instrument cluster in front of you.

>El Musko looks dead as fuck

That picture was taken in 2008 you cretin. Its the interior of the old roadster. Are you blind?

nobody cares faggot, go back to pleddit with your gay ass spacing

>That same autist complaining about his spacing confusion again

>gets told
>bllublublub brebbit hurr durr

Neck yourself, retard. I've double-spaced for the entire 11 years I've been here and only recently have wankers like you called it 'plebbit spacing'. Fuck off with that dumb shit. Tesla also paid back their debts with interest. You think Uncle Sam would let someone get away with not paying money back, are you that stupid?

Fuckin can't wait for that...

Car stops right in the middle of the motorway forcing you to watch a fucking Candy Crush advert before it starts back up again.

"Would you like to pay an extra £3,000 for an Ad Free version of this interface?"

Source?

Common sense and knowing Tesla's public plans as well as Elon's public mission statement you fucking idiot.

>can't see how fast I'm going
>no little stick thingy for turn signals
>no little stick thingy for wipers
>probably some convoluted way of adjusting window wipers
>big ugly fucking screen stuck in the middle
>all those little tiny buttons on the bottom of the screen
>don't see an a/c dials or heater dials
>radio probably not even real, some fucking web-based shit, can't even tune in to real radio
>probably can't play cds or plug in an aux cord
>probably doesn't come with cigarette lighter
>cupholders are the shit tier ugly trash bin style gonna get filled up with coins and shit
>can just imagine that screen glaring and burning out my eye sockets
>can't seven see how to adjust the mirrors, but I doubt it's straightforward

Didn't know there was a car for macfags.

Wow this thing sucks.

But it's shit right now. I'm not buying a goddamn open beta car that might get dlc that makes it comfortable to use some day. How about give me a knob for volume and heat? How about buttons on the wheel for the same thing, plus cruise on/off and increase/decrease speed? How about my absolutely critical instruments right in front of me (speed and battery level, fault indicators)?

Trash driver UI.

Probably wont be approved in many nations.

Not to mention, if that screen goes out it would be unsafe to drive because of the lack of indicators for speed, battery, warning lights, etc.

I could just imagine being pulled over, and honestly having no fucking idea how fast I was driving. Like hell that Tesla is going to have every school zone and school holiday in America in the database. Not to mention the constant amounts of construction projects, haphazardly set up by Juan, Tyrone, and Pedro.

You wish. Trump will be gone next year if he keeps his current pace of fucking up.

Look at a review on how to do those things in the car.

I guarantee your mind will be blown.

It's works well in some Citroen and Toyota, but that tablet is really fucked up.

So this is why they need that huge tablet... :^)

Quite liek minimalist approach, bit of tree - all noice. BUT that fucking monitor. Its literally looks like they got the cheapest batch of 15" touchscreens left over from a failed batch of some Chink AIO crap, then, stuck it RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the dash, because.

Not only looks like an afterthought, but as noted, a fragile single point of (probably catastrophic) failure.. been in a BMW with electronic dash that started going wonky in the middle of a motorway, and its quite disconcerting. That would just go blank, or get the GF sticking her foot through it when she starts getting frisky. Just looks like the placement of it was the last thing they considered - which, if your relying on it for everything, should have been the first.

It should've at least had the holographic speedometer in the windshield

My clapped out 2005 Mitsubishi Triton with 350,000km would be more reliable than that shitbox.

DELID DIS!

Guess I'm not the only guy alone on Christmas.

>I was just making assumptions: the post

Ahahahaha oh wow

the automatic transmission meme is the only thing that turns me off

Electric car don't need a clutch.

Tesla's cars use a single speed transmission; that plus the regenerative braking would make putting in a manual with a clutch pointless.

>electric car
>multispeed transmission
pick one

An electric motor can still have it's torque multiplied and achieve higher speeds and efficiency. It also aids in vehicle control. They just need less gears.

Formula E cars use multiple gears, though it depends in the manufacturer.

>>no little stick thingy for turn signals
>>no little stick thingy for wipers
>>probably some convoluted way of adjusting window wipers
You are literally (as in actually) blind and retarded.

>Formula E cars use multiple gears
Not any more. They realized its a stupid meme and only a few have 2, no one has three or more

And the tesla engineers say Elon is deluded to say that in public..

that interior looks legit horrendous

I dont get it