He fell for the STEM meme

>he fell for the STEM meme

>TFW it's not a meme
>TFW fell for the not going to college meme while all my normalfag stem friends are making $60k/yr out of school

It doesn't really matter what degree you get if China owns half your land.

>he fell for the high paying nothing doing job meme

oh yeah, how foolish

Fuck this meme adice given on boards, it killed 2 years of my life and then I realized I'm too lazy for continue.

>tfw want a degree in architecture but course is long, hard and probably useless

>tfw all my stem friends except one are unemployed because I live in waterloo and the sci/tech industry is bursting at the seams with recent grads
2bh I wish I did architecture and engineering, because that's the stuff I like. But I don't know anyone in that field, and having zero references is the fastest way into unemployment besides dropping out of high school.

>he fell for the neet meme

>long
yes

>hard
yes

>useless
no

>tfw in the complete opposite situation

>>tfw all my stem friends except one are unemployed because I live in waterloo and the sci/tech industry is bursting at the seams with recent grads

tfw don't know that feel

every single person i know who majored in STEM, even at shitty schools like York or something is doing very well in terms of their job and is making bretty good money while all other majors are still living with their parents and working part time in a store and the rest are NEETs

Doing aerospace engineering. I'm hoping such a niche field isn't going to fuck me in terms of job market

If you're good you won't have a problem

>tfw fell for the 'drop out of high school at year 11 and become a worthless NEET' meme

Oh would you look at that, it's August 19 2016 and I still haven't died in my sleep. Fuck God.

i know that feel

>TFW I thought i was avoiding falling for all the memes
>TFW I actually fell for the kissless NEET virgin who will be dependent on his parents until they die at which point i will probably also commit suicide, after living a life of playing WoW and other popular videogames

lmfao can't make this shit up

wew

Wagies say the darndest things, like Hardwork and perseverance....the best one yet is, muh contributions to society

I actually really enjoy it, and I also enjoy the thought of contributing to the collective knowledge of mankind while being highly respected for my challenging career choice. Don't even give a fuck about money (but I'm probably making more than you).

>he didnt go into STEM/business
I feel very bad for your parents

I thought this meme was good until i fell for it

being a neet is terrible i thought having free time would be good but all that freetime only led to me thinking about my suicide and how my parents hate providing for me and seeing a loser living in their house

it's fun for the first 2 years to be a NEET but then it gets boring and depressing, don't fall for this meme guys. Get a job, do something but don't fall for it

It's all about who you know. Mate of mine finished on top of his class in civil engineering at Melbourne Uni and is now working at Flight Centre

Kek same, except my PC died months ago so I just sleep and shitpost on Sup Forums from my phone all day now

t. neet

>he fell for career meme

Who's /my butt hurts because of sitting all day long on it/ here?

i started sitting on a dildo with a suction cup

kind of feels better lol and easier to post on Sup Forums

STEM is the only worthwhile area of expertise outside economy. If you want to study gay shit like philosophy or books, do it in your own time

interesting, but I actually feel like my heaps hurt.

>and having zero references is the fastest way into unemployment
fuck this shit right here
this is why i'll probably be a NEET forever or end up working low wage jobs until i have references

Why don't you network then lol, like everyone does

>it's an Australian blog post thread

This. It's fucking easy wew

>only making 62k as an entry level engineer

jdimsa

t. gender studies major

I make a shit ton of money by myself on the internet. Figure it out faggot.

STEM meme worked out pretty okay for me

>university is free here
>only have to pay back the student loan if I actually make lots of money
>get to spend at least 4 years essentially living the NEET life

this """meme""" is extremely comfy desu