Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB4tN2LnDfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don´t want to be sacrificed

only nobles and soldiers were sacrificed
plebs like us would have lived in the jungle with 5-6 wives

captured commoners were used as slaves until they paid back their war debt
unless it was harvest time every commoner also had to go to war, while nobles went to arranged gladiatorial battles for the whole year

USA
Yes, I'd love to be part of the colonial history of this country, putting the backward hunter gatherers who barely advanced since the paleolithic era to the sword and wiping out their pathetic civilization with a couple hundred men and two cannons

I guess i would be considered white enough to rape natives and slaves so yeah, i would love to

would rather live in the future than the past

I wanna be Roman again lads

>I want to be a slave to foreign domination

>he doesn't wanna be a gladiator

No I'm looking forward to the future

#ImWithHer

dropping some ranking:
superior moorish soldier >barbary pirat > carthagian merchant life

Straya
Nah, shit's pretty good right now.

barbary pirate days best days

don't you wanna go back in time and enjoy the various sticks

>not wanting to hunt down abbos

>Russian Empire
uhhh no, fuck those guys.

Good post

>steel and gunpowder is what swiped off the aztecs

>american education

Nah bro, I'm fine with being top of the heap world superpower, here in the u s of ay

>USA
>State is Hawaii
>Tfw I will never be hailed as a living god, towering over these 5'7" manlets and getting mired by native qts as I show off my modern-gym body, which was impossible to achieve in the old days unless you had excellent genes, but would now be considered mundane in our current day
>Tfw I will never have to worry about statutory rape laws
>Tfw I will never use my modern size and intellect to craft platemail made of ironwood and koa in order to unify the islands under one god-king and enjoy the good life with my based ali'i bros
>Tfw I will never sell my own people out to the inevitable coming of the industrious white peoples
>Tfw I will never garner thousands of hours of fap material, as I watch them ravaging underage, qt hawaiian girls, sitting back in my throne and laughing as an orgy of blood and sexual violence goes underway below my very feet
>Tfw I will never be able to rewrite history to be seen as a benevolent man with good intentions and a kind heart
>Tfw they will never name a school after me, not knowing all the terrible things I did to their women and lands

Why live, brehs?

US
No. Everyone wants to return to some past when America was "great." I think past America (various eras) was highly overrated and if people took off the nostalgia goggles they'd see how shit it was. Let's focus on building a new greater America and leave the history where it is.

Yeah, I would like to go back to the 'WE WUZ KANGZ' era, before the Muhommadans invaded and the population wasn't composed of dumb people.

HUE HUE
Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RB4tN2LnDfI

New Zealand

What old times?

>he thinks he would have intimidated polynesian warriors

nooooope

they would turn your soft white ass into a communal fleshlight

Nigga, I bench 100k easy. The retarded "old timey people were so le /fit/ xD" meme is just that; a meme.

What do you think builds more muscle mass? Calisthenics and taro, or 2 hours in the gym and protein powder? Who do you think could kick who's ass in a fight? The 5'11" gym rat or the 5'6"/5'7" poly?

Hell, I'd be willing to bet YOU could kick a random polynesian farmer's ass in a straight up fistfight, 1 on 1.

But like I said, I wouldn't even be going full warlord-mode until I've already established myself with weeks of diplomacy and idolatry. It's not like my plan would be to kick everyone's ass I see the moment I travel back in time.

You got to ease into it, mang. You can't rush genocide.

HUE
Well, yes. I mean, I'm not racist, but having slaves and arranged marriages sounds neat, to be honest.

>5'11"
kek
God of manlets coming through.

>literally thinking you're a god because you're a few inches taller than them and drink whey protein

you're incredibly delusional and have spent waaaay too much time on /fit/.

chances are high that a polynesian farmer could kick the ass of 90% of the modern population. It's actually hilarious that you chose Polynesians because they're known to be warlike, even cannabalistic and incredibly strong and manly culture. Going to the gym 3 times a week does not make up for a life of being a literal pussy compared to the shit a prime Polynesian from back in the day would deal with

>"nah bro, tell him how much I bench, trust me I got this"

>is islamic
>doesn't see a problem with this

lmao

1.- flag
2.- the tenochtitlan past no, i want back the time when we although poorfags, we were living in peace (reatively speaking of course, because we've always had idiots going around robbing people).

>Confirmed for never having gotten in a fight before in their entire lives

Do you niggers even realize just HOW important size and mass truly is in a real life fist fight? Y'all need to read up on /fit/ and /his/ way more often.

THE BIGGER FIGHTER ALWAYS WINS. And by "always", of course I don't literally mean "always", but the difference between a 180 pound man going at it with a 200 pound man is fucking staggering.

I'm 195, give or take a few pounds, with a BMI of 18 to 20 percent. That means I'd have about THIRTY FIVE pounds of pure muscle more than the local natives.

Go ahead. Go out and fight someone THIRTY FIVE POUNDS HEAVIER THAN YOU and see what happens. Take 5 years of lua too (hawaiian martial arts). I fucking BET he'd put up a hell of a fight if he doesn't smash your damn head in first.

Are you forgetting the FOUR TO FIVE INCH reach advantage I'd have as well? You think I can't pick up a stick and fight with that too? And like I said, I WOULDN'T kick everyone's ass the moment I saw them. In this hypothetical scenario, I'd be backed by hundreds of other warriors as well.

I'm not saying I'd be invincible, but I'm certainly proposing, with complete conviction, that I would probably be one of the strongest warriors alive in those times; NOT counting my knowledge of modern war tactics, knowledge of medieval weaponry, and the fact that I was required to take Hawaiian History classes, meaning I already know how many forces each island has, who's going to try and conquer who, who's going to die of disease, and most importantly, when the Europeans are going to arrive.

Just face it, you numale cucks. I'd conquer the FUCK out of Hawaii because I'm fucking juicy as fug.

Tikal
Sure, would become astronomer

I hate Americans.

You must have a huge cock

Th-three inches.

Shut the fuck up, nerd. I'll fucking arm wrestle you.

>Esdobnia XDDDDDDD
>700 years of slavery

Sign my shit up u kno I luv dat sado maso twink German beatin me with a whip

Quality post

>technotitan

Also, you know fucking nothing about ancient Hawaiians except for what you saw in the movies. You, of all people, definitely need to read up on your /his/tory.

>Hawaiian males were only about 5'7" on average
>Bones were porous and indicative of malnutrition (specifically for things like vitamin c)
>Main staple was poi, a carbohydrate
>Only Chiefs and Kahunas were able to consume large amounts of protein, and only these nobles were extensively trained in the arts of warfare
>Weren't even dietary cannibals
>Only ate each other ritually, rarely, usually after loved one died of natural causes
>The idea of the "muscular, virile native" came in comparison to old timey Europeans, who were lived relatively sedentary lives, and even then, old timey "strongmen" look like everyday gym bros in 2016

There's a reason modern advances are called MODERN ADVANCES. All these ancestralboos need to get out of my goddamn thread.

>1.Your cunt
Österreich.
>2. Do you want the old times back?
If I answer this I could go to prison depending on what part of history we're talking about.

Maybe

>tfw no steppe to ride my pony in
Feels bad man.

I wouldn't mind living in an Iceland ruled over by viking chieftains. Icelandic Confederacy when?

Don't you got cotton to be picking?

I'm Asian, just like you.

Serious question, What did Islam bring to India that contributed to its culture? I know that it destroyed a lot of culture (i.e the sacking of Nalanda and what not.) but to your knowledge did it bring anything that contributed to India despite this? or was its contributions negligable?

Our schools only teach us about the Mexican-American war. We don't care enough about your tribal lifestyle to bother with anything else.

yes

It caused the rise of Sikhism.