Tfw you realize the Mexican government is literally sending their worst here in attempts to use some form of...

>tfw you realize the Mexican government is literally sending their worst here in attempts to use some form of soft-eugenics since they can't get their shit together on their own

If Mexico wanted to they could control their own borders but the truth is that they dont want half of their country. It would be analogous to us ignoring a bunch of people from detroit sneaking into Canada

>Be american
>Shart in mart

>2005

Isn't north Mexico where all the beheadings happen?

>the Mexican government is literally sending their worst here
so the same thing the european countries did?

It's in the border towns that border USA and are full of latin American illegals, coincidence?

How many Mexicans/Hispanics are actually in the US?

if USA was responsible with gun laws mexico wouldn't have to deal with armed gangs

>be american
>go to walmart
>shart in mart

be real with me homies
straight shoot this shit to me

is the cartel shit still bad? getting better? worse?

stay safe mexicofugs love you peace

>is the cartel shit still bad?
Yes
>getting better? worse?
Goes up, goes down, murders in general have gone down but, not really mayor improvment

we should build the wall, and then build another wall separating north and south california. Then north california and north mexico can use southern california as a gigantic prison.

Who /northernmex/ here?

Sonorafag reporting in.

>implying massive immigrations isn't a secret program started in 1848 after the lost the war
Confederates, nazis, communists, all this centuries you have fought the wrong enemy gringo

how's it going borderbro
arizona here

Pay respect to your master, Sonora

Houston here. Random questions.
- How is Monterrey in terms of crime and cartels?
- What is the coldest city in Mexico?
- How are the Los Altos cities in Jalisco?

CHI

San Diego reporting

>all this centuries you have fought the wrong enemy gringo.
I agree with that.

it's not that bad here
madera
full of white assholes

Coahuilafag

where at? I live in the capital and it's always hot as balls, more or less the same as Phoenix.

also murica wtf man, yall keep giving refugees visas and these mutherfuckers cross over into Canada and claim asylum. and since our government is cucked by the liberals, these refugees get asylum+welfare+no taxes+ free healthcare

The sad thing is some people do unironically believe this

Phoenix, yep the summer is particularly awful. At least you guys have beaches

>>>/hispachan/
>>>/mex/

Illegals? 10 million

The northern Mexican states are where most of the heads getting chopped off and other acts of violence are occuring. Most of the drug lords are light skinned mestizos. The browner southern Mexicans are rural and laid back.

As a general rule the lighter Mexicans are the more cunning, corrupt, and thus non-White they are.

yep, cartels have laways been bad for everyone down here, although if you don't mess with them they will not shit on you (zetas are something different from them, they literally started the trend of "hey you guys, let's go full berserk on both criminals and innocent people alike just because" and that's why the cartels had to be more brutal than before.

> is it getting better or worse?
it's about to get worse because el chapo's son was kidnapped by his rivals, so bloodshed guaranteed.
**SIGH** i'm fucking tired of it, i still remember when we were just peaceful poorfags (we had our own degenerates and cholos niggering all day long around the neighborhoods, but nothing to be worried about and there weren't that many), but now we're still poorfags plus in constant fear of running into those pyschos. fucking depressing

>northern mexicans
bu bu bu but we wuz whites and of kike descent too n shiiiieeeetttt ya unfair cracka

You have a point, I never really noticed that before

This.
Fucking Calderon.
Weed legalization when?

it will never happen lad, pretty sure people will find another way to fuck things up (as usual) and the politicians and the rest of degenerates will take advantage of it...get depressed over this some time ago but over time one get used to it (more or less)...sigh

Literally stay out of their way and they'll stay out of yours (except los Z maybe)

Bajafag here, how many Mexicalis is it right now in Sonora?

The light skinned Northern Mexica mestizos are some of the most savage, bloodthirsty psychopathic animals in the Americas. I'm talking about the ones with mixed Moorish and Indian facial features, but with light skin and built like slav manlets.

Your classic Indian beaners and Castizos/Criollos from Mexico City are chill, but the gypsy Northern Mexican underclasses are something else entirely, the product of breeding conquistadors, the indesirables of Andalusia, Moors and savage desert native tribes together to create demonic monsters. They have the same testosterone levels and violent antisocial genes as niggers.

nate diaz is fighting conor mcgregor tomorrow

Go to bed Trump

Arround norteƱos and chicanos never relax, gringo

Fake map

yeah, case in point, he doesn't look white, doesn't look spanish, doesn't look indian, closet thing he looks like is north african.

hdi is fucking retarded, chihuahua is the most dangerous place on earth

FUCK YOU MEXICO

>northerners are savages
>chichimecas used to roam aridoamerica, aka north mexico
>back in the day even aztecs regarded chichimecas as savages that no one should interact with
>chichimecas were practicallt mesoamerica's niggers

it figures

-