Slovenia

Is Slovenia the most "underrated" European country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_BZjnVjAR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latvia is.

No, Poland is. Now please invest in Eastern Poland.

San Marino is.

True

No, Estonia is

No the pic you posted is the only nice thing there

When u gonna reclaim your clay?

I think you replied to the wrong post

bls adopt me

Ślunsk/10

>WE WUZ SUMTHING AN SHIET

We get a new far right president in october so soon
Slovenian irridentism is the biggest joke in european history.
All of those are glad that they live in Austria (plus the language is dying out)

>til austria was slavic, slovenes lived as far north as czechland

>WE WUZ MOZARTS N SHET

San Marino is little more of than a tourist trap.

>WE WUZ DICTATORS N SHIET

>more than a tourist trap
For example?

To je fraza. Lah pravi, da San Marino ni nič drugega kot "past" za turiste.

what the fuck am I reading

zelo malo != nič

Czech language

>!=
>ne =/=

Kakor sem rekel, to je fraza. Angleščina pozna tudi frazo "all but"; če se je nekaj "all but" zgodilo, pomeni da se je nekaj skoraj zgodilo - čeprav ima fraza morda drugačne konotacije.

>moj obraz, ko lahko napišem karkoli hočem, pa me neumni Anglo ne bo razumel

Ja, in jaz sprašujem o teh konotacijah.

There's too many Slavic countries in Europe. Why didn't Austria annex Slovenia so they wouldn't be landlocked and deport all the Slovenians back to Mongolia?

Drugih konotacij tu ni, fraza pomeni to, kar sem napisal.

>Slovenia
>not land locked

Se opravičujem, fraza nima drugega pomena (kot tega, da je San Marino zgolj priljubljena destinacija turistov).
Malo zgodaj je še zame...

ne strinjam se :^)

>back to Mongolia
like we were ever there, fuck off.

No, jaz se ne strinjam s tvojim nestrinjanjem, lahko pa nadaljujeva pogovor zgolj zato, da slovenščina še bolj poveča bolečino v ritih vseh teh angleško-govorečih izcedkov v tej niti.

it is a mediocre place to live in, afaik. low wages, high prices (due to the euro), commie blocks, low education standards.

Because austrians are just slovenes who speak german

>commie blocks, low education standards.
You are pulling that out of your ass. Commieblocks are there, but majority of people live in houses. Also education is not at all terrible, it's actually one of the best in the EU.

What is the most overrated European country?

Slabi odgovori na vabo čsi

I'd say Berlin

Yeah, Germany overall, Austria and Netherlands are a much better countries for example (less immigration problems, safer, not that sjw, also Austria has a better nature). Also the UK, Ireland is a better place to live.

That'd be Lithuania or Latvia.

I just want to marry a slovene qt and raise our children as germanspeakers like my ancestors did

>mfw half of my family are most likely assimilated Germans and the whole family shamelessly uses German loan words
What are you going to do about this /mischievous/, friend?

Typical proud Austrian lady:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_BZjnVjAR4

>Why didn't Austria annex Slovenia so they wouldn't be landlocked and deport all the Slovenians back to Mongolia?

Because Serbs defended them in WW1. Funny thing, they hate them now more, than they hate us. KEK

reminds me of my grandmother who refered to all slavs as russian and cried when the iron curtain fell, oh well

>Funny thing, they hate them now more, than they hate us.
We don't hate Serbs you fucking Jodlar

t. Aleksandar

We only hate Serbs who live in Slovenia.

t. Johann Dolenscheg

I love Windische Mark

t. Adolf Schicklgruber

>We don't hate Serbs you fucking Jodlar
>starts a fucking war with them that eventually destroys their whole country. funny, that you did the same shit to us in WW1.

I reckon if it ever comes to a war you faggots are the only nation in europe that because of idiotic policy in the last 100 years is without allies. Then we'll reap what you sow.

ein drittel österreich, ein drittel kroatien, ein drittel ungarn. die italiener haben trieste schon.

>Švab education

>>starts a fucking war with them that eventually destroys their whole country.
Slovenia had no war you retard. Nothing was destroyed. Serbia was only bombed by NATO because of Kosovo in 99'. Learn some history.
And we have allies, more than you actually, as a part of NATO. But why would we go to war with anyone in the first place?

It's eternal Švab, always looking to subjugate the rest of Europe.

this is one of the worst baits I've ever seen here