Reminder that the government has had quantum computers for years and that your encryption means nothing

reminder that the government has had quantum computers for years and that your encryption means nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography
arxiv.org/pdf/1404.2465.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't even know what a quantum computer does

yes I do, clearly YOU don't

can I watch you two fight to death?

Quantum Annealing =/= General Quantum Computing

The DWave computer is a Quantum Annealing computer.

IBM is one of many trying to develop a General Quantum Computer. Their current machine only contains 20 qubits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography

Can you explain the difference to a brainlet?

Quantum Annealing is a computing capability that has a narrow amount of applications, mainly usable for "optimization" problems.

Breaking encryption would require a much broader Quantum Computing capability, which the current DWave design cannot facilitate.

There are a number of YouTube videos detailing the differences.

Neither of them can break our current encryption.

Before someone spregs out, I meant "yet"

Reminder the FBI had to ask Apple to help them unlock a phone because they couldn't do it themselves.

And then remember that they were lying and unlocked it on their own anyway.

Not sure what the PR move in mind that was behind all of that.

>being this retarded
reminder that the FBI let 200+ pedophiles walk because it didn't want to expose its exploit of TOR

Yeah the United States government would never lie and understate their capabilities. I’m sure that hasn’t happened time and time again throughout history

>your encryption means nothing

has Terry built quadruple rot26 encryption into TemplarOS yet? i need to upgrade from OS X

arxiv.org/pdf/1404.2465.pdf

>TemplarOS
that's a really cool name. terry built templeOS, though

>your encryption means nothing
why do they want backdoors everywhere then

>why do they want backdoors everywhere then
backdoors = access to data
gangbanging your encryption = reading the accessed data

Jokes on them. I write messages on the asses of gypsy boys and pay them in cigarettes.

I write messages using my DNA and I shoot it up boipucci if you know what I mean

Nice try CIA nigger, this is why you begging Apple to decrypt some fags iPhone so hard I guess.

it was so that we could explain how we got the data without having the passcode. otherwise we would have to tell the judge how we got the data

>

Only Justin Trudeau understands it, really. Must be all the weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

Every time a Trudeau meme is posted anywhere on this Chinese cartoons forum, I actually think for a second that my vote wasn't wasted after all.