What does Sup Forums do for music...

what does Sup Forums do for music? building new pc and my spotify blocking host file thing doesn't work anymore i don't think (?)

Used to use what.cd. Couldn't get on pass the headphones, but Ive been trying to use rutracker but they don't have much. I'm on btn, ptp, and several other private trackers.. Just annoying that what is gone because it had literally everything I ever needed.

>spotify blocking host file thing doesn't work anymore
it does.

I still use pirate bay

you sure? ive had two buddies try it and say it isnt working

I'm currently using it

i know so am i but i set it up awhile back..

-deezer
-torrent sites
-I sometimes pay shekel for good music on bandcamp

cmus, sansa clip+ and torrents, sometimes soundcloud and rarely spotify

Apollo is easy to get into and has enough music for my needs. Check it out for yourself.

How is the seeding there? I mean, can I enter and grab some stuff and seed for a while without worrying about fucking up my ratio or should I be extra worried about only snatching what I can later seed?

Deezer. It's honestly just as good as Spotify and is "free". Just register for your first month and cancel payment towards the end (or whenever) and you will revert to a normal account, which is literally the exact same thing. Their catch is that you need to have registered that initial payment in order to have any type of account, so just cancel the payment.
Been using it for a few months and haven't looked back.
It has built in lyrics as well.

That seems... Weird. What's the catch?
Why should I use it over Spotify adblocked?

It's free and Spotify is a shit company. It's actually not that weird I just suck at explaining. It's been discussed here on Sup Forums a few times.

K whatever I'll give it a try. You just cancel during the 30 day trial and you don't get charged right?

I pay for Spotify, used to use Apple music and that was cool because I could basically keep all my weeb music with all my Apple music music. But now im looking for a separate app on my phone for weeb music, anyone got any reccs?

Yeah pretty standard stuff.

I just use Soulseek desu

Apollo doesn't have a ratio requirement. Some files are a little underseeded because of that but it's not terrible.

Have Spotify on both Linux desktop and windows laptop blocking the addresses still kill ads can confirm.

Soulseek.