youtube.com/watch?v=i0n5Vk2Vkcw

Other urls found in this thread:

arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=vi7SyO4cvC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gf sent me this again haha

right click > repeat desu pals

I was going to post that at that time too

Really looking forward to this event friends.

>tfw woke up and can't fall back asleep

lol /cum/ slumber party

same problem, famiglia
going to see a shrink on monday for sleep disorder

Have a (you), on the house

POST YOUR VOCAB TEST SIZE
arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/

ayy lmao

Nice.

Very nice. Does anyone know other good vocab tests?

Eating organic frozen apple juice buds

I only a few in paperback form for SAT prep. It's been a while since I had a writing course.

>The synonym of love is
>left
>life
>live
>like
I don't get it. None of these are synonyms of love

>34325

>tfw I still live in a trailer

>African scores higher than Americans in English vocab test
When will America get its shit together?

this test seems like pandering bullshit honestly
I've never even received a formal education.

>"I really love your accent, user!"

Pick the synonym.

>I've never even received a formal education.
were you a feral child?

I get that, but loving and liking aren't equivalent

Does it even go that high? I'm pretty sure I got them all right

bitch i'm lugubrious
my trap game the stupidest
you acting like i'm new at this
i been sick since the uterus

What's your raifu, buds? Pic related, the FG42. Kraut parachutist assault rifle from WWII

Did Russia do good?

good morning /cum/!

>shrek is love
>shrek is ____

hello

>assault rifle
That's an LMG nigga.

It's a battle rifle, bud. It was designed for paratroopers.

almost 9 am time for /cum/ to be dead again

Yeah, pretty much. I was home-schooled & left to manage my own education by uncaring parents. They didn't care if I used answer keys in the teacher textbooks. I graduated high school through an online program that was easy to cheat too, just google the quiz questions and if I don't pass, log the right and wrong answers then retry up to 4 times with the same questions until I scored a 90% or 100%. I paid my friend to help me pass math exams because I had no knowledge beyond basic algebra.
I had to teach myself math over the summers with khan academy and my father's old college textbook just to not waste time with remedial college courses.
Nearly everything I know has been learned through media, primarily the internet. I was basically raised by it considering I've been reclusive since early adolescence, occasionally socializing with my friend who lived across the street & using IRC chatrooms. Educational youtube videos, Sup Forums & other online forums, wikipedia articles, downloaded films & my father's western/war movie collection, anime, vidya, downloading literature to a kindle & etc. I also had an interest in foreign languages that I pursed with PDF textbooks, mnemonic flashcards, foreign children's books, pirated software, index cards, foreign dictionaries, online foreign vidya friends that became penpals and Sup Forums.
I guess I was never able to take school very seriously and wasn't encouraged to either. I felt like it was boring & pointless.
Explains why I'm a misfit & lack a lot of common knowledge/abilities like how to: correctly pronounce bigger words, socialize normally & write neatly (words are written too spaced apart & one side of sentence is often out of proportion to the other, taught myself cursive with print-out practice sheets but even my signature is awful).
I wish you didn't ask.

How did I do, /cum/?

not surprised desu

It looks awesome, but it's technically not an assault rifle because it does not fire an intermediate rifle cartridge but a full powered rifle cartridge.

>I wish you didn't ask.
same here, didn't read to be honest, but good luck or whatever

>didn't read to be honest
It's better if you didn't. In-fact nobody should.

>tfw I am Göhte

english score is shit

have a good day guys

Wow, you are really good if you learnt german as a second language.

Please ban me janitor, I need to eat something. I need sleep.

To be fair I started seeing a pattern: usually the one word that was correct was not related at all to the other words.
I don't remember a specific one, but as an example if the 4 answers are: gasoline, pump station, car, and apple, then the answer is probably apple.
I was also guessing A LOT near the end.
It's probably closer to the mid 25000s.

*doesn't ban you*

youtube.com/watch?v=vi7SyO4cvC8

Why do leave so early?

succ?

need to put my penis inside a girl

need to put my penis inside a canadian

Convince me that the Holocaust never happened.

ummmmm were you there?? didn't think so

good post
Bad post

And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

Boss just yelled at me bros

Good morning /cum/

what`d you do?

So you're just going to make a post about it on Sup Forums and let him domineer you like that? Have fun being his stress ball instead of beating him to a bloody pulp and gaining an ounce of respect.

>getting fired in this job market because muh """honor"""" and """"self respect"""""

I work in a medical lab and have access to computers

I looked up my own name to see if my medical record number ended in dubs, which is apparently frowned upon.

well, did it?
did you see id your other coworkers had dubs or trips?

also is there a similar number on birth certificates?

Did you at least get dubs?

>selling yourself to the disorienting absurdity in modern bureaucracy for bullshit you don't need
>not being your own one true master
How many special favors have you given your boss today? Did you kiss his shaft before enveloping it in your mouth like a good little cuckold?

>10 year old child
JUST

Kek

no
im just trying save for my kids college and get out of this nigger infested neighborhood

Based Bukoswki
Love the lad

my ass is fine

Really wish I had some weed right now

what top notch posts..

How do I get a gf like this

shut up

>t.weed addict suffering from withdrawl

420 Blaze It Fegget

chaturbate /hotyess1/

A latvian girl who is VAPING

Was having a wank and it reminded me of you guys so I had to come share it with you

Hello to you guys

I am a Sup Forumsentooman, but since there isn't really anywhere on Sup Forums I can make a totally off-topic post I thought I'd come and leave this here

I contracted mouth, hand, and food virus a few days ago and this is what it looks like - I have painful sores all over my feet, hands (both sides), and I have 3 cold sores on my lips that make me look like I have herpes.

I slept for 1 hour total last night as I spent most of the time rolling in bed in discomfort.
pic related, just wanted to leave this somewhere and I remembered that Sup Forums is somewhat of a random board

Have you gone to a doctor dude? You shouldnt suffer like this.

lol
>gone to a doctor?
look at his flag, do you want him to suffer from eternal debt?
lol

yes, let me tell you story

>tuesday
Feel slight sore throat, ignore it
>wednesday
Feel very terrible, I haven't felt like this except the times I've had the flew or the one time I caught mono.
Very high fever, felt freezing on a summer day, very weak, extremely sore throat, and was so dizzy from the fever I almost fell over a few times
>Thursday
Around afternoon hands start to itch, go to doctor, receive diagnosis. When an adult gets one of those common childhood maladies it apparently hits you much harder than it normally would have as a child.

:^)

So there wasnt any treatment or did he basically say to fuck off?
Debt usually occurs when you got no health care or go into emergency rooms

Move to the backwoods of eastern Idaho to live self-sufficiently off the grid, at least that way you could be a role model instead of a servant to a master you have no mutual respect with.
Selling your body to assholes is what whores do for a living.

i have insurance, hans

gotta let it run its course

eating popcorn in bed while watching star wars right now

Good morning my cummy bummies

that is a FUNNY dogge

get better, user

Kind of reminds me of chicken pox. I'm afraid of the day when that comes back to me as Shingles with a vengeance.

Comfy

ayyyy the cern is evil!!11

optimal arrangement

>no State of Deseret

>type in an onamonapia of a song
>the actual song comes up

what a time to be alive

There is tho...

>grouping Ontario with all those nig-infested rust belt shitholes
no thank you

Say my name

I didn't even get dubs I was off by one