Seriously how the fuck do you learn Java Spring??

Seriously how the fuck do you learn Java Spring??

There are no good beginner books or english tutorials, everything is in hindi

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.petrikainulainen.net/spring-data-jpa-tutorial/&ved=0ahUKEwifloeRxu7XAhVsw4MKHbiRAhIQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw2xazCrMTFeJ3RO34gngwB9
youtube.com/watch?v=jB-zvQnfQb8
youtube.com/watch?v=YpsFT50mths&list=PLd3UqWTnYXOmpGjkPiaLZsVw6JYw18vMT
dzone.com/articles/spring-mvc-and-java-based-configuration-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go find pic related on Library Genesis.

But it only goes on and on about wiring and dependency injection and nothing regarding web dev

> Java Spring
> 2018

Use Spring Boot, instead. Nobody uses plain Spring these days

What do you think real businesses uses? Certainly not le Vue or node.js

Spring boot is just preconfigured spring

spring boot is just auto-configured spring, you'd still want to know how it works underneath

>Spring boot is just preconfigured spring
More or less. It also has pretty good tutorials.

Of course it does. Spring started life as a DI container, and you won't understand anything about it if you don't understand that.

You might have to read beyond the introductory chapters to find what you're looking for.

Most annoying thing about learning spring is going through document sources that jump between xml based configuration and the annotation based ones. As other user said, spring in action book is probably your best source. Petri K also has good tutorials: google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.petrikainulainen.net/spring-data-jpa-tutorial/&ved=0ahUKEwifloeRxu7XAhVsw4MKHbiRAhIQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw2xazCrMTFeJ3RO34gngwB9

You don't.

You get a job at a srs bzns enterprise company maintaining giant legacy Spring applications. After a year or two of suffering you get a general idea of what Spring has to offer and what are its benefits.

there is a fifth editon for spring five

after a two years of working with comfy rails and laravel freelance projects I decided to settle down and find me a good enterprise job.
Now I have to watch java every single day and this spring shit
fml

Spring 5e is shaping up to be pretty comfy though. You can use kotlin and write totally functional reactive rest api's

youtube.com/watch?v=jB-zvQnfQb8

this. but learn plain Spring first. Without it Spring Boot might seem like a magic

oh and one more thing OP. Find tutorial or book that's modern and uses annotation based configuration. XML looks like a fucken cancer

Spring boot really is great for fast learning and gives all the options spring does, just gets you up and running faster. It also has great tutorials.

dar sir here is a good teachings for your sir

youtube.com/watch?v=YpsFT50mths&list=PLd3UqWTnYXOmpGjkPiaLZsVw6JYw18vMT

>annotation based configuration
Could you elaborate

dzone.com/articles/spring-mvc-and-java-based-configuration-1

Back in the "old days" configuration was done using YUUGE xml files. Nowadays configuration properties are embedded in your classes via annotation. It's far more readable

you don't. spring and .net are enterprise bloat traps with the illusion of job security, perfect for indians and whatnot.

php and node.js are much comfier, you should go with those. rails is dying.

I hate javascript, I prefer real programming to making shitty scripts

>php
kys

well, there are a million other options for the backend, including those FP memes. for jobs though those are the best options if you don't wanna go the enterprise route.

let me guess, C is better for web applications, right?

>calling FP a meme
>praising js

Absolutely disgusting